Master for A Day

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I'd start at sunrise (currently 5:30am) with washing all the windows at my house... they desperately need it, but I'm not good on ladders. Then I'd have you clean out the gutters. If there was still time before the sun set, I'd have you power was the deck and then seal it. Man, that would save me SO MUCH money and time.

Naturally, I'd repay all your hard work after the sun set with a home cooked meal, but then you'd have to do the dishes, put everything away, and tidy up the place with a good scrub of my hardwoods. I'd work you hard right up until 11:30pm, 18 straight hours with only short breaks for food, drink, and bathroom use. But at 11:30, your exhausted, sweaty, tired body would be my playground. I'd start by washing you, making you stay still while I scrubbed and rubbed down your entire body. Once you were clean and dry, you'd be taken into my bedroom, and then the tables would turn... I'd "make you" do whatever you wanted to me until our 24 hours were up at 5:30am. And when you got tired and ran out of steam, I'd coax at least one part of you back to life and ride you until the sun came back up on the next day.

1 hour ago, IsabellaRose said:

I'd start at sunrise (currently 5:30am) with washing all the windows at my house... they desperately need it, but I'm not good on ladders. Then I'd have you clean out the gutters. If there was still time before the sun set, I'd have you power was the deck and then seal it. Man, that would save me SO MUCH money and time.

Naturally, I'd repay all your hard work after the sun set with a home cooked meal, but then you'd have to do the dishes, put everything away, and tidy up the place with a good scrub of my hardwoods. I'd work you hard right up until 11:30pm, 18 straight hours with only short breaks for food, drink, and bathroom use. But at 11:30, your exhausted, sweaty, tired body would be my playground. I'd start by washing you, making you stay still while I scrubbed and rubbed down your entire body. Once you were clean and dry, you'd be taken into my bedroom, and then the tables would turn... I'd "make you" do whatever you wanted to me until our 24 hours were up at 5:30am. And when you got tired and ran out of steam, I'd coax at least one part of you back to life and ride you until the sun came back up on the next day.

I wouldn't mind that~

Archived