Jen moved into a small studio on the third floor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen finished her shower and tossed on a tank top and shorts, using a towel to dry her red hair. It was short enough she could get away with towel drying it. Jen rarely wore a bra while at home; her breasts were so small that she really didn't need one.

I forgot the mail, she thought and slipped on some flip flops before opening the door. 

Jen led Anjali into her apartment. The small studio had brick walls and hardwood floors, but little in the way of furniture. A small kitchenette, a bed, an easel with a blank canvas, and a small bathroom.  Some cherry scented candles were on floor, and the bed was unmade with a sky-blue comforter. Jen quickly picked up some stray pieces of clothing and put them in the bathroom, then went to the kitchen. The sink had some dirty dishes, but was otherwise tidy. 

"What can I get you to drink? I'm sorry, I don't have furniture yet. I just sit on the floor or bed."

"Thank you," said Jen. She poured a couple glasses of wine. Anjali could see straps tied to the corners of the bed, hastily pushed under in an attempt to hide them. A box with a vibrator sticking out of it was under the bed.

"Do you live here?" she asked. "In the building I mean."

Edited by jp500

"Ahmmmm...noo..not actually...looking for a place to move in..

Sorry for behaving like a stalker but cud not resist and wanted to see u again..."

I gasped a little realising what I had just said...."ohh I mean...I mean u r very beautiful"....I kicked myself in mind thinking to myself..."stop it...stop embarrassing urself anjali"

Jen hands Anjali a glass of wine, then sits across from her and lights the candles. The scent of cherry begins to fill the room.

"Do you work around here?" asked Jen. "I just got a couple waitressing jobs. The pay is for crap, but they've got shifts and aren't too far away. Easy to walk to."

Jen smiled at Anjali and had a sip of wine.

" oh sorry I misunderstood...really sorry" I wiped my tear and composed myself and said.."well actually I have a job with a babysitting agency but from what I misunderstood I thought u r thinking about tting me a job and....I was just moved

Anyways u r a nice girl jen...and well....a hug wont hurt"

I said donning a smile

"Ahmmmn..." showing some false hesitation i also bit my lower lip and blushing pink i said..."umm...ok..tht wud be fine"

Then to look normal i added.."don't worry i will look for some other apartment to move in tomorrow morning...may be in the same building (I smiled).."

"Ahhmmmm..and yaaa...u r very kind jen.."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up