Jen moved into a small studio on the third floor

"Uuummm ummm ummm" sucking on jen's boobs anjali felt her hands inside her own top and felt sooo loved ...anjali now sucks on jen's boobs one by one like a hungry child, with nibbling of nipples and wet sloppy licks all around and over with occassional kisses and licks on the middle cleavage area...anjali felt jen's hand in her hair too which were tied in a bun...

Anjali waited for a second and thought of feasting jet's eyes a bit...she stopped sucking for a while and sat upright on hen's waist...and first removed her top quickly showing off her smaller boobies with perking nipples, almost similar to jen's....

In next move anjali now looks in eyes of the cutie laying under her and unties her own hair to let the hair flow over her shoulders..

Immediately after anjali clasps one cheek of jen looking in her eyes lovingly 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" anjali let out a heavenly moan as she felt touches of tongue and hands...

Though enjoying it she stopped her and push jen back to ground and now with wild eyes started wildly sucking her boobs and also all around her belly and waist...also gave her few blue hikkies in area..."aahhhhhhmmmmm...hmmmm hmmmm" anjali was making wild sounds too

Jen moaned with each little bruise, loving it. As Anjali got lower, Jen lifted her hips inviting her to pull off her shorts.

Jen looked at the other girl kneeling on the hardwood floor and asked, "Would you like to move to the bed? There's also a box underneath..." before gasping as she sucked on sensitive skin.

Jen tried to lift her pelvis, push her sex into Anjali's hand, but it was just teasingly out of reach. Jen moaned in pleasure and frustration, mixing into desire and building the need in her more. Jen lifted her head and gave Anjali a wanting look. A pleading look. She bit her lower lip, then cupped her own breasts, squeezing them, rolling her nipple between her thumbs and fingers. 

Jen kept hold of Anjali's breast, holding it, squeezing it, flexing her fingers and pressing into it. She rolled the nipple, circling it, pulling it, pinching it. Jen felt another finger go inside of her, and she gave a light whimper and looked up at Anjali. Please, she pleaded silently. Please.

Still looking in jen's eyes anjali gave her a soft and slow nod of yess and curled the two fingers inside jet's pussy...and enjoying jen's hands on her boobs the way she played with them made anjali bite her lower lip and let out moan of pleasure..."uummmhhhhhh", while using her other hand to play with jen's boobs, squeezing, pinching circling her nipples and occasionally moistened her fingers with spit and again squeeze the cute boobies

Cassie finished unpacking in the apartment next door....the walls weren't that well insulated and the young blonde couldn't help but hear the sounds of two people doing....something in the room next door.

Cassie was a lesbian and held hopes that maybe....just maybe...a cute young girl that had the same sexual interestes as she did could soon be found.

She put on the tightest top she could find, minus a bra and went next door to introduce herself....to her suprise someone had forgotten to shut and lock the door.

There on the living room couch were two of the sexiest girls she had ever seen!

"Uh.....Uh, excuse me," she stammered, afraid to go past the doorway...."I'm Cassie...I just moved in...."large.2hIHZFs.jpg.c369cb6cdaf4576d8d1e074d40fa80de.jpg

(we were making out on floor not couch)

anjali though startled as cassie spoke, cud not take her hands off Jen's boobs and pussy and her fingers inside Jen's pussy kept moving for another few seconds and then she realised the situation...

Anjali immediately left jen and pulled the bedsheet from bed nearby and covered both Jen and herself inside upto breasts and smiled nervously blushing..

Two beautiful vixens were on the floor, lips and fingers in each other's bodies.....the dominant personality of Cassie almost immediately sprang to the surface but somehow she managed to hide it.

She watched as Anjali went to the bedroom.  Without saying a word, she quickly stripped, laying naked on the floor beside Jen.

Jen watched as the other woman stripped off her clothes and lay next to her. She pulled the comforter a little closer, looking around. Anjali had gone to the small bathroom, the only other door in the small studio apartment. A small kitchenette was near the entrance and the brick walls were bare. The only furniture on the hardwood floor was a bed against the wall and an easel with a blank canvas. Cherry scented candles were lit on the floor along with a couple glasses of wine.

"Hi, I'm Jen," she said as she tried to understand what was going on.

"Hi," she replied in a tone almost like a whisper...."I'm Cassie...and you two are the most beautiful girls I ever seen....would I be too forward if I......."

She laid on her side, close up to Jen and kissed her.  When the other girl came back, either they would boot her ass out of the apartment or hopefully let her join in.  Either way, at least she got a chance to kiss one of them.

Cassie scooted under the comforter with Jen.

"Nothing to be ashamed about," she said...."Nothing more beautiful than a woman's body, and it looks like your roomie already taught you that....but a beautiful body should be shared..."

With that, she snuggled under it with Jen and kissed her even more passionately, softly mover her hands down to rub her nipples.  Already plans were in focus....when the other girl came back she would have them both.

Anjali watched from bathroom door half open not sure about what too do...she was still in shock, but was sure aroused by the bold loving moves of the new girl cassie...

Anjali let out a cute soft moan.."ummhh"...and her hand went to press her own boobs and a finger nibbled her own clit.. 

Thinking in her mind..."Ohhh....am I a little jealous of the sweet jen right now....she always gets taken care of...do I deserve it too...

I like jen so much...but....wow....how amazing it wud be to be loved and dominated by such a bold sexy girl"

And she lets the finger enter her pussy letting out another cute moan..'aannhh"

Cassie gently moved on top of Jen, parted the girl's legs as softly as she could then slipped a finger inside her pussy,  at the same tome licking the very tips of Jen's nipples.

"Think of this as welcoming me to the neighborhood," she said, giggling then returned to tongue bathe her nipples.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw Angali at the doorway.

"Please angel," she said in her most seductive voice...."Room enough for both of you here,,,,"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up