OCC

1 hour ago, Busterbugs said:

Thank you for joining and a Hobgoblin is perfectly fine for you to play as. 

Sweet, thanks! Now since there isn't definitive lore on the HG's is it fine to fill that in while making the character? I was wanting to make them in the likeness of Alchemy, Pyromancy/Cursing and the such. That's if you don't have any and for them for the moment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Sweet, thanks! Now since there isn't definitive lore on the HG's is it fine to fill that in while making the character? I was wanting to make them in the likeness of Alchemy, Pyromancy/Cursing and the such. That's if you don't have any and for them for the moment. 

That’s fine. I don’t have any background for the hobgoblin right now and can fill in the basic information on them for the Race Info topic if you have a idea you want to do for that race.

• Like 1

It looks good, but I did have my own entry within my char sheet. Here it is if you want to add it:

Originating from an Eastern land, Hobgoblins despite their relations to Goblins are a more noble race of people who value combat, culture, and are known for famous warrior poets and master Pyromancers. Naturally they are a tricky people and are known to be mischievous, prank-playing and curious, they live in the Lowland bogs inside the massive Elder Trees in the deepest swamps; where they can freely practice Pyromancy, Enchantment and trick magics, as well as Alchemy. 

You're free to do whatever you want with this entry. I was gonna expand on the race itself just because... I'm me. So unless you have anything you wish to do with them. 

• Like 1

You seem to have a pretty good thing building up. It's nice... I'm happy to see you have fairies in your list of characters since there's one or two I used to have a decade ago that I'd like to reuse for roleplay purposes. Very interesting club so far. I'll be looking forward to see how it becomes. (And hopefully more people can join as well, in due time.) Good work!

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

You seem to have a pretty good thing building up. It's nice... I'm happy to see you have fairies in your list of characters since there's one or two I used to have a decade ago that I'd like to reuse for roleplay purposes. Very interesting club so far. I'll be looking forward to see how it becomes. (And hopefully more people can join as well, in due time.) Good work!

Thank you and I thought I would add Fairies, as it could be interesting to have and I don’t see people rp them much. And thank you for joining. Still working on it, but I think I have the base work done. Thank you again for joining and if you have any suggestions on things to make the club better, please let me know. 

• Love 1

Ah sure. And yes, I don't see fairies often and yet they were some of my best characters due to their frailness. (I had an old fairy character I really like). I will sure make use of her again in this club. As for suggestions, this is a lot for me. You seem to know where you're going with this but IF I spot something I can give some feedback on, I'll be sure to let you know otherwise.

• Love 1

Well, now I have a question. I have made my fairy into my library but I don't know where to actually add her. You seem to have lot of threads in the OOC channel and I'm a little confused. I would not mind a little help on where to go from there, you being the host of this club. What would be my best options if I'd like her to be a librarian of some sort? (Well, working in a library)

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Seraphina said:

Awesome. I'll do that then and if it needs to be moved to elsewhere, following possible corrections, we can do that, thank you very much. I should be done with this soon.

I Love your character. 

44 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

So the character I'm making was born into a Noble family, however he is a magic user and an alchemist. Before I post the sheet, where exactly would I post him? He doesn't care for affiliation to the higher powers and generally does what he wants. 

Sorry I didn’t get to your post earlier. The SkyHawk Crew is a good place for him, as when they are not out exploring the Sky Islands, they are doing what they want.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is it fine if I make a post on the Skyhawk? More or less and introduction to my character if anything...

I was also gonna make a second character, a captain of the Night Guard to the King of that's okay. I don't wanna go overboard in characters but I was wondering if there would be dude characters in relations to my main ones as well? If not it's cool.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

The Captain of the SkyHawk is in The Blood &Beer Tavern looking for people that read his notice and are going to join his crew. But if you want to introduce your character on the SkyHawk you can, being that they had met the Captain already and are settling into the ship now. 

And for your other character that’s fine. You can have up to 5 characters per member, but you have to spread them over a few topics. The can’t be all in the SkyHawk crew for a example.

• Like 1