OOC chat for Neuropa

2 hours ago, MiniRaptor said:

Some. I know a bite about the war and some of the lore but not too much since I've only seen videos and haven't played the games.

Fair enough. My setting is very much inspired by it, which would help understand things, but it is not strictly necessary. I suggest reading the brief background story, the factions and gangs and general character creation part (which explains the various "races").

1 hour ago, MiniRaptor said:

Alright. I took a bite of a look around. Interesting that you have a leveling system. I do have a character in mind that I've played with before but I don't really have a ref for her. As that fine if I just describe her?

I am sorry, but every character needs a reference image.

3 minutes ago, MiniRaptor said:

Alright. I'll see if I can find a good one. For probably 2 last questions: Are we in Europe and also can I make up a little bit of lore in the world for my character? It shouldn't effect any of you guys unless you guys started thinking about Italy and the Balkans.

Yes, we are in the devastated leftovers of what was once Germany, with world war 2 turning into a nuclear war.

What sort of lore? Can you elaborate?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...