God or whatever entity gives you 3 wishes what would you choose?

• 1 month later...

I want just one thing.

Its job.

Well, 2 things. If the wish granter is something akin to a genie: an entity largely lacking in its own agency that must be found/activated to grant its wishes, then I would want to retninger my agency while taking on the ability to grant wishes.

If the entity is closer to a god, something that could have used its ability however and on whomever it wished until it randomly chose me, then I'd wish for it to die with no option to return as soon as it is done transfering its abilities to me.

After that, I just spend my days creating justice in the world and granting wishes in a way that steers earth and humanity to a better place.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

For real though:

1. I'd wish for the thing inside of me that makes me want things that are bad for me to be gone.

2. I'd wish for true happiness. Nothing extravagant or out of the ordinary. Just real, lasting happiness.

3. I'd wish for the ability to make a positive difference to everyone I meet. I don't know if it would be some sort of unlimited resources or weird emotional impact or what, but I would want to spend the rest of my days being able to enact positive change in every person I meet. I'd want to feed the hungry and house the homeless and heal the sick and make the greedy person generous and the violent person gentle and just make it so no one is wanting or needing anything and we can all get along in the world for a fucking change.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived