Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

24 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

The idea was to likely keep it under the radar, without Miana's knowledge as far as possible. I imagine turning a thrall into a vampire would be something of a faux pas. TBH, I'm considering some slightly different options too, I'm not big on the whole mind-breaking thing. Shit gets dark way too quickly.

Probably for the best. Plenty of other ways to fuck with Darion if that's your goal, hell that was the main goal behind Willis, feel free to use him in your plotting 😛

Edited by VenariWulf99
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, VenariWulf99 said:

Probably for the best. Plenty of other ways to fuck with Darion if that's your goal, hell that was the main goal behind Willis, feel free to use him in your plotting 😛

Hahah, the idea comes from before Darion, it just turned out that the stories were really darn similar. 😛 Well, I'm still refactoring the idea a bit. Still like the core idea behind it, with a vampire being "gifted" to the werewolves, but I just really need to get the circumstances right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Well I do not think the werewolves would keep a vampire around. In my viewpoint if a thrall that was used as a sex slave was turned vampire Miana would have the them stay at her castle, as having a vampire just roaming out there especially one that may have had an ill affected mind due to how they used to be treated.

What do you think if instead she were sent by her master to spy on the werewolves - as a favor or mission in return to getting turned into a vampire? Perhaps still under some controlling spell to make sure she doesn't run rampant, but otherwise left to try and build trust in the pack. I feel that solves some of the issues regarding the vampire perspective, and makes the entire idea a bit lighter in tone too, whilst maintaining the same core storybeats.

It still hinges on the hope that the werewolves would keep a vampire around (most likely as a captive at the beginning), but if posed more as an offering from some single vampire trying to curry favor amongst the pack, rather than being a general gift from the coven, I think it could be plausible.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Lady_Xien said:

Hello,

So I am assuming Gamma is not going to be given so I am alright being a warrior or what ever is needed. 

I don't know what specifics are needed to create a character for this type of roleplay but I know the name for her and her coloring. 

Afaik, Gamma is open, and you shouldn't have trouble getting the position, I presume @Kitsuyumia might have simply missed your post if you didn't get a reply.

The specifics are in the Werewolf/Vampire character threads, the first post is a template.

@Icarian Dreams 

@VenariWulf99

Thanks so much for the advise. I did post what I wanted my character to be so I am excited. 

@Kitsuyumia I have posted in the werewolf ooc for my character specs and if it is alright I would love to be Gamma and get started playing with everyone. :3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lady_Xien said:

Hello,

So I am assuming Gamma is not going to be given so I am alright being a warrior or what ever is needed. 

I don't know what specifics are needed to create a character for this type of roleplay but I know the name for her and her coloring. 

You can have gamma, nobody else has it

Sorry I am a bit busy irl atm so i havent been able to check on here.

• Love 1

Ifk who daid it about town locations, but I forgot to set them up. I had some reference images I was going to use for the town locations. Whoever wanted to make a location, let me know what you were going to make cause depending on what it is I may allow you to make the post or I may need to make it.

8 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Ifk who daid it about town locations, but I forgot to set them up. I had some reference images I was going to use for the town locations. Whoever wanted to make a location, let me know what you were going to make cause depending on what it is I may allow you to make the post or I may need to make it.

I will help with some more locations!! And thanks for giving me gamma!

19 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

That was me that had asked earlier, if you already have a plan then no worries, I was just thinking that I'd try and help out is all. Still don't mind if you want me too. To be clear though, how big is this town? Like everyone knows everyone or a bit bigger than that?

Me too to be honest. Seems like an interesting character to be certain though, not sure if we're going with werewolves being long lived in this setting. Doesn't matter to me either way, but I do remember it specified that vampires were ancient implying that perhaps lycans are not. @Kitsuyumia Sorry to keep tagging you but it doesn't say in the werewolf info one way or the other and I've known settings where they are just as long lived as vampires, Underworld for example.

• Like 1

Just now, BladeRunner said:

I am aware. It's more for appearance than it is actual armor or anything, so you'll see him in regular clothes and whatnot. 

Gotcha. I'd probably note that under the image if I were you. Will save new people some confusion 😅

Also, not sure if intentional, but you left the age blank. Just something I noticed.

3 minutes ago, VenariWulf99 said:

Me too to be honest. Seems like an interesting character to be certain though, not sure if we're going with werewolves being long lived in this setting. Doesn't matter to me either way, but I do remember it specified that vampires were ancient implying that perhaps lycans are not. @Kitsuyumia Sorry to keep tagging you but it doesn't say in the werewolf info one way or the other and I've known settings where they are just as long lived as vampires, Underworld for example.

Provided the ages of the werewolves we have, I think it settled itself that lycans (at least most of them) have a more human lifespan. Still, it's obviously Kitsuyumia's call.

Oh, while we're discussing this, could we discuss the "hybrid form" werewolves? I think someone mentioned in their character's bio that hybrid forms are really rare and that they were born of one human and one lycan parent. That's... a pretty significant piece of worldbuilding that I'm not sure everyone here agrees with (nevermind follows). I'd appreciate if we could get the admin's call on that too tbh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Oh, while we're discussing this, could we discuss the "hybrid form" werewolves? I think someone mentioned in their character's bio that hybrid forms are really rare and that they were born of one human and one lycan parent. That's... a pretty significant piece of worldbuilding that I'm not sure everyone here agrees with (nevermind follows). I'd appreciate if we could get the admin's call on that too tbh

I was wondering the same thing.

17 minutes ago, VenariWulf99 said:

Well in this setting vampires are immortal and werewolves are not. So werewolves will grow old and eventually die. While a vampire can on die from extrenal forces such as being stabbed with a wooden stake, being poisoned with garlic, or being trapped in the sunlight etc.

While werewolves are physically stronger and such they only live slightly longer than the average human lifespan in this universe. So human average is 75-80 but the werewolf average is more like 85-90. Some could live up to 120 if they are very lucky. But that is not likely. And also it doesnt help that most of them die in battle which brings the average lower by a bit as well.

So while werewolves are mortal, there usually is a larger amount of them. And they also have the advantage of being able to operate at any time day or night.

Vampires although immortal and able to use magic, they are limited to night only and there is alot fewer of them. So most of the times they have to rely on their thralls to even the odds a bit. But the thralls are not much more than immortal humans. So thralls get decimated by werewolves.

• Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Gotcha. I'd probably note that under the image if I were you. Will save new people some confusion 😅

Also, not sure if intentional, but you left the age blank. Just something I noticed.

I fixed those two things. If there is anything I need to add/retract then I am more than willing. Also, if I am approved to go on with an accepted character .. I'm not certain where to start at all tbh

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

I fixed those two things. If there is anything I need to add/retract then I am more than willing. Also, if I am approved to go on with an accepted character .. I'm not certain where to start at all tbh

Well, I'm open to have a scene involving Daliah and Austin, if you'd be interested in starting with that. Perhaps just talking about the state of the pack or strategizing for the future to ease ourselves in. Don't have anything particular in mind, really.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up