Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

10 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Hi and welcome to the group!!

We were def needing more vampires....I think more men would be an obvious way to go and then there arent any aggressive vampires that I have seen other than Elana which aggressive is the wrong word I should say hostile. 

You make a good point, maybe I should make a male vamp. >.> Was going to in the beginning, but got swept up in Darion's story.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Well I was going to make a thrall but I am kind of wanting to make a man and idk if I can pull it off xD I think I can but I will wait and see how it plays out on that side of things. 

I did the thrall bit, but I do love playing a cocky asshole sometimes XD So figured I'd go with something like that if I did a vamp. Lol if you do decide, I planned on playing an elder, (more or less aristrocratic, kinda gives a shit but not really sort) could tottaly run with you being a newly sired vamp from him. 😛

I did the thrall bit, but I do love playing a cocky asshole sometimes XD So figured I'd go with something like that if I did a vamp. Lol if you do decide, I planned on playing an elder, (more or less aristocratic, kinda gives a shit but not really sort) could totally run with you being a newly sired vamp from him. 

Oh~ hmm that does sound tempting I would like to play with you too  ❤️ . I will think about it. I want my thrall to be something that is needed in the coven of vamps I don't want him or her to just be there you know.  

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Lady_Xien said:

Oh~ hmm that does sound tempting I would like to play with you too  ❤️ . I will think about it. I want my thrall to be something that is needed in the coven of vamps I don't want him or her to just be there you know.  

Me too, kinda why i've held off so far, at least in the beginning when it seemed there'd be way more vamps than weres XD. When I have time I think I'll write him up, give me a little more to do here 😛

• Woohoo 1

So much talking i cant keep up lol

Sorry my lady I know its not club related. But banter must be given in times like these

Proud Self Five GIF by Zara Larsson

Of course. I dont mind it. I just like to bully you sometimes.  Dont get the wrong idea of it though T^T obviously im just being playful. 

And I know you were. I like teasing you too xD

• Woohoo 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up