Weirdest crush?

I had this on my mind for awhile. For any of y’all who would like to answer. What is the most weirdest crush you ever had on a fictional character? It can be from anywhere. Books, cartoons, anime, games etc. 

For me. Back when I was a kid. For some reasons I had a crush on Lisa Simpson from the simpsons. Don’t know why because i always never liked her

• 3 weeks later...

Blaze the Cat from the Sonic series was a character that I had a crush on when I was growing up.  It wasn’t until my early teen years, and I think she may have been the first character I realized I had a crush on.  She was calm headed, regal, and at first kept herself isolated before she warmed up to others.  She carried a lot of responsibilities on her shoulders, so I knew she’d be very reliable.  Guess that was something I needed at that time.

And her voice and character design were top notch too 👌🏻 I’m not a furry but I consider Sonic characters the exception to that.

My first crush was kinda weird, though maybe not depending on who you ask 😂

Disney's animated Robin Hood. His character design was excellent, personality very well written, and his way with words filled my little heart with awe. Haven't watched the movie since I was young and I honestly don't want to. I'm nervous my perception will change lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had some weird Crushes if you count Characters I wanted to fuck, if we are strictly talking Romantic then there really isn't anyone that is bizarre.

• Fuckable / Crushes
    • Amy Rose ( Sonic )
    • Judy Hopps ( Zootopia )
    • Jinx ( Teen Titans Tv Show )
    • Misty & Flannery ( Pokemon )
    • Nala (The Lion King )
  • Romantic Crush
    • Candice White Adley ( Candy Candy 1976 Anime )
    • April O'Neil ( TMNT 1987 Version )
    • Tea Gardner ( Yu-Gi-Oh )

• 4 months later...

I would not call any crush 'Weird' but I can tell about weirdly arousing scenes from cartoons

Perhaps weirdest experience I had was back when I did not even know what erection or arousal were. I was very young and watching Fairly Odd Parents from TV. The episode was the one where Tim's parents turned into big superheroes and well...seeing Tim's mother have a pro bodybuilder physique got me really erect.

Also when I watch watching the "Recess" cartoon, seeing that teacher boxing made me feel very aroused even when the clip was not even minute. Again that was when I had no idea what arousal is. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/09/2023 at 01:00, Proud_Monster_Fucker said:

Oddly enough, I had- Actually, still have- A pretty big crush on Edelgard von Hresvelg from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Take from that what you will!

That doesn't sound very odd. She is pretty badass, to be honest. In fact, I am not sure how to even really define a crush "weird" myself, if I had to do it.

Krystal from Star Fox isn't what I'd consider weird. Now, Judy Hopps. (And I'm not naming her to shame anyone because Gwen mentioned it above but because I also had a thing for her and she might be considered weird because she's for the most a literal bunny.) What an expressive bunny, though. And then, that whole tease with her toeless uniform.

Archived