OOC Discussion

3 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I believe the werewolf form definitely does... as for human... i have seen art with knots... so I think it would be an eye of the beholder sorta deal XD

I mean laura is in a psudo heat, im asking since im picturing her craving a knot badly at the moment xD so i guess i want to know if ace specifically does

12 minutes ago, BigBadWolf said:

Thought you where doing something with sin? Aint that why selene was there, if its pre planned dont wanna ruin it.

Well I certainly don't mind! Besides I was going to move her away partially because it's what she would do, but also just to help give whoever needed someone at least one person to chill with! And I think Sin has at least one character occupied right now! Either way I don't mind both!

Just now, Chiyako said:

Well I certainly don't mind! Besides I was going to move her away partially because it's what she would do, but also just to help give whoever needed someone at least one person to chill with! And I think Sin has at least one character occupied right now! Either way I don't mind both!

Try 3 occupied now XD 

only one left out currently is my nightstalker Adam

• Haha 1

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

XD i think laura grows about 4 inches or something well most werewolfs grow like... 2~3 feet

yep XD so werewolf Vex would stand at 10'4 while Werewolf Laura stands at 5'6 currently compared to eachother Vex is 7'4 and she is 4'10 I would show the chart but idk how to save the image of the chart x.x