OOC Discussion

Alright not used to that arrangement but that makes things more clearer.

Also may I suggest an edit to the role titles? 

Well because Maius is latin for the month of May.

Maior or Magnus would be better fitting since Maior means greater and Magnus means great. 

And maybe have Gamma Major change to  Gamma Maior and Gamma Minor changed to Gamma Citerius

Just to keep up with thr latin themes

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

I think poor June might ask Austin let her leave the pack with his permission to join a new pack if she wishes....she's not going to wanna be in a pack that hates her or around a alpha who asked her to stop being his mate though I do wanna make her pregnant with his pup

The pack doesn't hate her. Disappointed? Yes, but she can redeem herself to the pack just that Austin won't accept her as Luna again. The pregnant thing is all you, I guess. Do I want him to have kids yet? Perhaps not, but she's better off in Midnight as they're left alone fir the most part (aside from Blackthorne). But you do you

Edited by BladeRunner

8 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Alright not used to that arrangement but that makes things more clearer.

Also may I suggest an edit to the role titles? 

Well because Maius is latin for the month of May.

Maior or Magnus would be better fitting since Maior means greater and Magnus means great. 

And maybe have Gamma Major change to  Gamma Maior and Gamma Minor changed to Gamma Citerius

Just to keep up with thr latin themes

I'll make those edits later, thank you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

The pack doesn't hate her. Disappointed? Yes, but she can redeem herself to the pack just that Austin won't accept her as Luna again. The pregnant thing is all you, I guess. Do I want him to have kids yet? Perhaps not, but she's better off in Midnight as they're left alone fir the most part (aside from Blackthorne). But you do you

Alright... hmm.... *thinks* what to do with her...

32 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Unfortunately no, sorry. But she has other guys in there that can treat her right

Just realized that I should have asked for Lunas duties since I was playing her based on the not edited description you gave.  I'm sorry she failed Austin and she's probably gonna need someone who's willing to protect her from samaras 'I'm higher rank therefore better than you' attitude she showed june

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Just realized that I should have asked for Lunas duties since I was playing her based on the not edited description you gave.  I'm sorry she failed Austin and she's probably gonna need someone who's willing to protect her from samaras 'I'm higher rank therefore better than you' attitude she showed june

I’m sorry I like a good villainess/bully character. Please I hope you don’t take any offense it’s just for the story. Besides she will come around if June can show she is about the pack and it so focused on one thing 

9 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

I’m sorry I like a good villainess/bully character. Please I hope you don’t take any offense it’s just for the story. Besides she will come around if June can show she is about the pack and it so focused on one thing 

Just don't be too harsh on June, she is suddenly losing everything. I mean Austin is ready to lover her all night then one vampire appears and suddenly in a matter of minutes he's telling her to leave his side forever. It's cruel and he's not even given her a chance to say anything to try defend herself 

18 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Just don't be too harsh on June, she is suddenly losing everything. I mean Austin is ready to lover her all night then one vampire appears and suddenly in a matter of minutes he's telling her to leave his side forever. It's cruel and he's not even given her a chance to say anything to try defend herself 

No guarantees love. When I’m suckered into a story I just go with how I feel. I will try but might be too delicious to resist being a big bully. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

... so uh... unrelated note but laura and ace are just off fucking in a corner well aparently the entire pack hierarchy is completely destroyed x.x''

Laura is going to be hella confused once she realizes whats going on outside her room XD

Don’t worry the Beta will knock some sense into Laura and get them up to date. For both parties. At least to keep them informed at least.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Are you also going to include the titles that the niece and nephews brought up in the dining hall? 

just curious it would help give a tier list of who is strongest via certain class types 

No actually.  It'll be in lore (when I get there) but those ranks have nothing to do with Midnight. 

I don't know, that's kinda difficult abd I don't wanna start OOC fights

6 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

No actually.  It'll be in lore (when I get there) but those ranks have nothing to do with Midnight. 

I don't know, that's kinda difficult abd I don't wanna start OOC fights

For what its worth i consider my laura to be the weakest! >:3 if anything i would be fighting for the position of weakest werewolf xD

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1