OOC Discussion

4 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I do know Sin was waiting for me there too. I'll let you both know when she is on her way over.

Might be funny if she wandered from one situation and into a new one.

I mean yes and no on the waiting part XD Jacky boi isn't actually there yet  

So up to you if he does pop up :3 although if he does I think a post order would need to be set 

@Sinful Vampire... need input

Laura wants to be pampered for her first time, i was honestly imagining a lot for foreplay (even insising to give a blow job if ace refused and insist on having him eat her out/finger her) buuut i dont want to force you ooc to do more then you want... and seeing as im now on your lap without any clothes between us im debating what we should do :3

Edited by DreamsnThings

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

@Sinful Vampire... need imput

Laura wants to be pampered for her first time, i was honestly imagining a lot for foreplay (even insising to give a blow job if ace refused and insist on having him eat her out/finger her) buuut i dont want to force you ooc to do more then you want... and seeing as im now on your lap without any clothes between us im debating what we should do :3

All good with me ^^ maybe she tries to get it in her(as a result of the aphrodisiac she gave herself) but Ace stops her actually wanting more foreplay rather than to just get to the point?? I am all for foreplay XD 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

All good with me ^^ maybe she tries to get it in her(as a result of the aphrodisiac she gave herself) but Ace stops her actually wanting more foreplay rather than to just get to the point?? I am all for foreplay XD 

This is a brownie point kinda move

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

XD its fixed but seriously I would be curious as I am actually bilingual myself (granted i cant type spanish for shit )

Well frankly, in general it might be a nice quirk for her to hear, at the moment? She would probably just yell at you 3 different ways in spanish to fuck her

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

<3<3<3

Also as a side note, it will probably be 4~5 hours before i reply since im stuck on mobile, and i have allready written my last 2 posts from my phone xwx which is pain

All good I look forward to the next reply :3 and you are 100% welcome to assume hes talking to her in spanish in my current existing post ^^ 

@Sinful Vampire @BigBadWolf

Okay! Selene is going to head for the Garden! I figure this way she doesn't have to interrupt the lovebirds in the medical office. She can just try to forage for plants!

And then forget that she doesn't know which ones would be used for this sort of thing. I suppose she'll eventually end up at the office one way or another.

Just now, Chiyako said:

@Sinful Vampire @BigBadWolf

Okay! Selene is going to head for the Garden! I figure this way she doesn't have to interrupt the lovebirds in the medical office. She can just try to forage for plants!

And then forget that she doesn't know which ones would be used for this sort of thing. I suppose she'll eventually end up at the office one way or another.

Remember Jack is a gamma so he can very easily help her ^^ I will post once you post ^^