OOC Discussion

1 minute ago, BigBadWolf said:

Can't forget the sucking part!.....the straw i mean!......I'm just making a bigger hole at this point...........wait thats not - *Gets bonked for the horny*

Ya not sure what you mean, the hole is really small... especially for a guy your size... its going to take a lot of work to get that creamy goodness in that kinda little hole... maybe you should stir it up nice and deep, get it wet and creamy before you try and move that thick creamy mess through that length... but the payoff for all that work will be soo good~...

Of course you could just use a spoon... fucking straws suck >.<

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Ya not sure what you mean, the hole is really small... especially for a guy your size... its going to take a lot of work to get that creamy goodness in that kinda little hole... maybe you should stir it up nice and deep, get it wet and creamy before you try and move that thick creamy mess through that length... but the payoff for all that work will be soo good~...

Of course you could just use a spoon... fucking straws suck >.<

Or you can simply open wide and i'll just pour all that creamy straight down your gullet, you can use that tongue to clean up any leftovers before giving you another load >.>

16 minutes ago, BigBadWolf said:

Or you can simply open wide and i'll just pour all that creamy straight down your gullet, you can use that tongue to clean up any leftovers before giving you another load >.>

Oh fuck ya~ im just a needy little lady who lives for that yummy white goodness~

19 minutes ago, BigBadWolf said:

Ironically if you ask Axel to go into town and get you ice cream, he probably would XD, i'd imagine him doing some shopping for people while he wanders around town for ingredients for his alcohol.

... that... might be a way to calm down the angy latina chihuahua