OOC Discussion

18 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Sooo... So... I have a theoretical situation which would probably drive Hana and Kabiki up the wall... Imagine if her mom was bought by Blackthorne...

Hmm and what would her role be. Just an antagonist of sorts. Realizing she is coupled with a doctor and trying to gain favors by manipulating her and maybe even him?

Side note when should Donovan be introduced to the Midnight mansion? Alpha isn’t there and while the Beta (also me) is there my scene hasn’t ended with the Gamma. 

Edited by love_and_poprocks

3 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Hmm and what would her role be. Just an antagonist of sorts. Realizing she is coupled with a doctor and trying to gain favors by manipulating her and maybe even him?

Side note when should Donovan be introduced to the Midnight mansion? Alpha isn’t there and while the Beta (also me) is there my scene hasn’t ended with the Gamma. 

An antagonistic role? That'd be interesting,  see her whole world collapse as Kabiki continues to turn her sweet little daughter into a "rebel?" Realizing that Kabiki knew exactly the type of person she was from the start but has just been screwing with her the whole time? Maybe even come to gripse that she's a sack a shit later on? All for it, love asshole redemption arks XD All up to you however, not wanting to push things 

Yes, you can introduce him at the Foyer... Figured it'd give everyone a first impression on the Nephews at least XD

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

An antagonistic role? That'd be interesting,  see her whole world collapse as Kabiki continues to turn her sweet little daughter into a "rebel?" Realizing that Kabiki knew exactly the type of person she was from the start but has just been screwing with her the whole time? Maybe even come to grapse that she's a sack a shit later on? All for it, love asshole redemption arks XD All up to you however, not wanting to push things 

Yes, you can introduce him at the Foyer... Figured it'd give everyone a first impression on the Nephews at least XD

No most definitely I would love to introduce that But I need to find a fun picture to introduce her with I suppose. Either way she wouldn't be a thrall more an NPC if anything. Kind of want her to be an old beauty which is where Hana gets her looks from however I don't want to overdo it. -_-

Wait wait just thought of this; so dad sells mom and she just so happens to meet them as they ogle each other in the clinic! Because she has to do he exam? =D 

Hmm Donovan can have some fun with the pups. Always was one for group activities. 

Edited by love_and_poprocks

26 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

❤️ well i was wanting it to be fun to read!! mwahaha you fell for my trap!

will simply say my post wont match but it will be a big post nonetheless :3 since were moving on to the fucking and she hasn't said anything to him in the first two paragraphs im gonna go ahead and focus on that :3