OOC Discussion

9 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I do apologize for the shorter post felt like not much was needed for right after orgasm stuff XD

perfectly fine! and well i was about to reply right now i realized a smol issue...

i have no clue how WW marks actually work so im not sure how laura would react...

also, i felt bad not replying for a couple weeks when you reply within literal minutes, so i was giving the exhausted excuse if your annoyed with my slowness and wanted to use ace somewhere else TnT sorry for being slow... regardless a tad of RP outside of ERP might be fitting for the moment as a little breather from those super long, super lewd, super fun, posts for a bit

... that said if your noooot annoyed with my slowness... *rolls over and spreads her cheeks for some doggy dicking* <3?

• Love 1

How my markings normally are actual bite marks XD 

As for that.... if it really bothered me Dreams I would have said something XD I enjoy rping with you and the wait is very much so worth it :3

So take all the time you need for your responses I will be happy waiting for the response :3

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

However if you have a preference for the marking we could go with that to ^^ 

I just dont know what these markings symbolize in WW culture... obviously its something pertaining to being mates but how serious is it? Is it dating equivalent? Marriage equivalent? A borderline soul bond? Is there levels of marking? How marker up is laura? Lots of questions for what markings are functionally in this world

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Sinful Vampire said:

In our scenario... how serious would you want it to be cause I am ok with locking up Ace with Laura 

as for the marks on Laura... He placed one on her ass when he was eating her out and one on her neck while they were fucking 

Well i think laura was just intending to "properly" lose her virginity... i think once her head clears anything we did she would assume it was a passing fling and just be happy she has experience for when she finds someone to trust... hell she probably would half expect she'd get kicked out for this in the morning when she was thinking straight...

With this in mind the more seriously they bonded the more terrified laura will be when she can think straight x.x"

So she has a neck and ass mark.. are those like hickies or something more permanent? 

• Love 2