long gasping moans accompanied my breath   'aaaaaaaahhhhh, hhaaaa...haaaaa", as i recovered from my mind blowing and emotional orgasm from my first ever intercourse, with my sweetest and beautiful cousin...

as my body eased a little gasping moans were replaced by soft moans sounding partially moans and partially sobbing.."ummhhh...uummh..ummhh.."

my body had become so sensitive that every movement and very touch was having magical effect and my sobbing moans continued as Sarika di gave the last slurp on my spent out pussy, which i was sure had puffed by now..

i loved the way she crawled up towards my face...i felt like a prey to the tigress.........but unlike usual preys i wanted to get hunted now....

with sobbing moans still continuing i felt her leg go across my face and her beautiful pussy closing in....

i gave in an affirmative reply in a moan itself.."ummmhh" into Sarika's pussy when she commanded to return the favour, which i was now eager to do, despite the inexperience...

i wanted to pleasure the sweet cousin who was now also the queen of my soul and my body..

her touch to side my hair strands was final nail in coffin, as i looked in her eyes and got ready to be hers forever ..

my hands clasped her back between her waist and hips and tongue involuntarily came out, parting the smooth shaven labia and giving a long slurp in the sweet reddish hole of pleasure

i definitely felt my juices building again as i grind my legs together and my nipples getting harder then  ever mounted on my little boobies

Edited by Anjalilesb

• 3 weeks later...

Sarika gave her young cousin a satisfied smile as the girl pushed her eager, young tongue out to explore between the slick, wet folds of her lower lips.

"That's it, Anju..." she purred, encouraging Anjali to lap at her sex. Sarika thrust her hips forward, pressing her stiff clit against her relative's nose. Sarika could see how eager Anju was to please her and wiggled her drooling hole against the girl's soft, inexperienced lips.

She moaned as Anjali's tongue wormed between her labia and the hand the had been caressing her hair, closed on the soft, dark locks, She puled Anjali roughly, guiding her to lick her entire slit, "All of it, fuck puppet - I need you to make me really cum." Seeing her pretty face looking up from between her thighs, Sarika knew exactly what her first lover had felt.

It was hard to resist grinding against Anju's mouth, but for the moment, Sarika steered the younger girl's mouth with her hair. "Eat dii's pretty pussy, Anju."

by now i had already surrendered to Sarika's wishes...

As she encouraged me, my tongue started moving...then the tug on my hair came and i let out a moan of light pain in her pussy.."ummgghh"

Then i felt her moving my head to rub her pussy on my mouth, which i liked and spread my tongue to let her pussy moisten... and allowing my tongue to reach maximum down under her libia and then i reciprocated movement myself and started moving my head up and down to lick her love slit all in every slurp...

the words "fuck pupet" echoed in my head.....i questioned myself...am i really a puppet....myself answering, to this lovely goddess, yes i am her puppet now...and i like it...anjali u have explored something that was missing...yes, yes, i deserve this sweet cousin's domination and i m enjoying it...

thinking this i increased my slurping speed to maximum and feeling the tug on my hair, my hands clenched her ass ...

as sarika again requested to eat her pussy....i acknowledged with a muffled moan..."umgh ummhhhhhh", and my lips with tongue started moving in sync, thus rubbing her inside with my tongue and outside with my lips

https://scrolller.com/girl-on-girl-face-sitting-aewywqpz7m

Edited by Anjalilesb

Sarika moaned as little Anju slurped hungrily at her drooling sex. Watching her wriggle her face, pushing her tongue deeper into her fragrant folds, Sarika could tell that Anjali loved having her pretty face ridden by a bare cunt.

"What a good girl you are, Anju. You love having dii's wet cunt in your face don't you?"

Sarika gave the girl's hair a rough tug and ground her pelvis against Anjali's lips, twisting and rocking with a load moan. Suddenly she lifted herself up, off Anju's face.

Sarika could see her juices glazing her cousin's lips and chin.

"Beg me, little fuck puppet - beg dii to let you lick her pussy." she teased, running her fingers over her glistening lower lips.

i was really and strangely enjoying licking the beautiful pussy. 

When Sarika asked if i was enjoying i replied.."aannn hnnn", without stopping..

When she tugged hair harder i felt pain,but somehow actually enjoyed it letting out a mixed  and brief of pain and pleasure.."ummM"

as the pretty pussy moved away my face kept moving in licking motion for few seconds....then i tried to lift my head up to reach the driping pussy but as hair were tugged, cud not move much....

Spomntaneously responding to the Sarika's command i said in a pleading voice..."di...di oh my di...please.....please let me....", and looking at ur eyes above i bit my lower lip in ecstasy 

Sarika smiled at the younger girl, mischief twinkling in her eyes. She reached behind her and lightly stroked Anju's sweet pussy once before wiggling her fingers through the soft hair of her bush to tickle the puffy mound the hair concealed.

"Let you what, Anju?" She purred, giving her hair a little shake. "You have to ask for it. You know you want to say the naughty words that auntie will gasp and cover her mouth if she heats you say..."

Sarika wiggled her hips and dipped to brush her sex across Anjali's stiff nipple. "What is it you want to do, sweet, little Anju?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up