Foyer

Sam smiled, "I will take you up on that."

He was right about one thing: It was usually much busier around the manner. However, Clawhammer would gladly take the moment's respite from the chaos. She had noticed a couple of the other vehicles missing when she pulled in, so at least a couple are offsite, the rest however, remain a mystery. She is certain it will sort itself out soon enough. Things never stayed quiet for long. 

Clawhammer answered "A couple are in town. I'm sure the rest were around. I was not kidding when I said that the packed owned a lot of land."

Draven smiled "Why don't you go by your first name?" If it was going to be a while before he was able to talk to the alpha he figured he might as well get to know at least one person in the pack and right now Sam Clawhammer was who he had decided to become friends with hoping he wasn't crossing lines into creep zone again 

She considered it for a moment. She was okay with the truth, but it was always kind of embarrassing. It also wasn't exactly something that she could hide, even if she wanted to. The first time she went full werewolf the truth would become painfully obvious. On the other hand, it was also a good way to judge a person, to see if a person is actually as open as they claim to be. Sam ultimately decided to do what she had always done: Confront the truth head on. If it was going to go bad, better to get it out of the way.

She started "I've got mixed feelings about it. It's short for Samantha. As far the Alaska DMV is concerned that's what it's always been. Truth is, it used to stand for Samuel. Not anybody's fault. They saw the piece of meat hanging between my legs and assumed I was a boy. But, the name never fit and I was never completely comfortable as a boy."

She grabbed her breasts through her shirt matter-of-factly, though it draws attentions to the nipples crowing their slight curves and the fact that that she isn't wearing a bra under her tank top "When these started growing in, some things started to make sense. It's a thing that happens sometimes to wolves. Some of the old time Gammas call it a birth defect. I like to think I'm a mutant. Makes me sound like I'm a superhero or some shit."

"And my mother was Mrs. Clawhammer." she smiled wryly "Hell, she could of been. I never knew my parents. Never really had a last name. The pack gave it to me - my family gave it to me. I earned that name. It's mine, and I'm proud of it."

Edited by DoctoroMindbender

Draven listened to her and was honestly surprised by her story. A futa werewolf? She was an extremely rare child and she openly gave the truth. He smiled when she finished speaking "Sounds like you've embraced what you are and aren't afraid of telling people. That's an amazing trait and I respect you for such bravery." He slowly stood and hesitantly took one of her hands, his fingers brushed a nipple by accident, but he made no attempt to touch her on purpose "thank you for letting me know the truth and I personally think they look great but perhaps grabbing them in front of people isn't the best idea" he winked at her letting go of her hand and keeping his hands where she can see them "might make it hard for people to not get creepy or something."

Draven chuckled "It would be a first for me but I wouldn't say no as long as you honestly wanted it and didn't find me creepy." He honestly didn't care if she was a futa or not, to Draven she was a cute girl and if she invited him he'd accept but he would only do so on her terms. He never forced anyone to do anything. 

Edited by Rena-Amane

It really had been a while. A lot of the female members of the packs were only interested in men, and too many of the he-wolves were just interested in mounting her in a show of dominance - even if she didn't have the exact hole they were looking for. And she was nobody's bitch. Draven was more of a pretty boy then she usually went for, but he was also new and exciting. Plus, at this point she figured him for an idiot, but not a serial killer.

Clawhammer chuckled "Don't think you'll be getting to see all of this for free. There will have to be a
Tit.
For.
Tat."

She drew out the last three words for emphasis, happy to let Draven's imagination decide which was the tit, and which was the tat. She took his hand in hers, squeezing it, not the gentle touch of romance, put something hard and hot reflecting the passion rising inside of her. "Come on" she said, leading him up the stairs towards her private room ...

Austin was generally happy this morning, a night spent holding an old love while moving forward with the progress of the pack. He had to say that things were starting to look upward and today he was finally going to head into to town, grab some breakfast and go shopping. It had been years since he went to dine at a restaurant he might as well go for a bite to eat! Hell he was almost feeling good enough to bring along sone company... Maybe not, he wouldn't dare wake up Brigita for something like that, and knowing her she would still be asleep until later evening. Best bring her something nice, Austin thought. 

After getting some light clothes made for the cold, Austin grabbed his truck keys and started down the steps of the Foyer... Until spotting someone new. The rays of sunlight starts to shine through the windows of Midnight Mansion revealing a younger individual.  There was an alien scent of Wolf, his suspicion however grew as the scent of undead greeted his nostrils, light but apparent. His good mood was washing down the drain, had no one tended to this pup? Why was he here, was he part of one of the outside packs? An envoy perhaps? 

As Austin approached there was a threatening air of cold that would creep upon Dravin, one that said he wasn't welcomed here. The Alpha did not enjoy the newcomers and trespassers, especially rogues if he were one, stopping just eight feet from the stranger, Austin asked in a low tone, "What brings you to Midnight, stranger?"

Craven knew the presence of the alpha instantly and made no movement except for lifting his head to look at the man he was about to talk too "Came to ask about joining. Met an amazing girl who gave me the best greeting see but I totally fucked up the mood and am really wishing she had punished me for my mistake....maybe her saying get out and refusing to let me apologize is my punishment."

He hung his head sighing "My name is Draven Silverclaw, I will admit to the vampire scent as my best friend happens to be Blaze Blackthorne. I met him years ago and am not part of any pack. If I'm not wanted I will leave and stay away from here taking up residence at the town. If allowed to join I would be a warrior and personally deliver all messages to the castle for you."

• Like 1

Now the mood was definitely not a happy one. While managing to anger Clawhammer- Simply going by scent- Was excusable enough the fact that this whelp brought up the name of Blackthorne made the Alpha's blood boil. It made the situation much, much worse, but the fact this novice could waltz in here and expect a spot amongst the Midnight was ludicrous in itself. There wasn't much thought to his next words, Austin spoke with the self contained rage he felt into a calm-before-the-storm manner. He did not trust, and that's saved him and his pack many times before. 

"The matter of you "mingling" with the others is not my concern. It is the fact you openly associate yourself with the Estate," Austin's eyes were like being locked onto prey, he didn't act upon instincts and despite their truce he still did not trust neither living or undead individuals in the Blackthorne's, this included pets they might pick up like stray Wolves, "You will leave, until there is a time my advisors suggest your staying is a good idea. I trust you know where the door is? Or need I show you?"

Draven slowly stood and bowed his head "I'll see myself out, I'm sorry for intruding please forgive me. I'll be in the town should you wish to talk and please let Clawhammer know I'm sorry for upsetting and would like to treat her to a date to apologize." 

As Draven left a cute curvy pink haired girl walked up to Austin "There you Austin~ I've been looking for you!" She stopped and hugged the alphas arm "Oh are you letting the new guy leave? Darn I was hoping to to play since Alex and June wish him luck but I guess I can be your toy instead." Sakura was the pack slut and was currently wanting to play with the alpha and even hugged his arm so his hand was trapped between her legs "What do say big guy, wanna stuff a pink slut with a monster knot?"

• Like 1

Austin watches as the stranger left, apologizing but walked out with their tail not between their legs. It would take beyond the time after Austin dies that the Pine Heath Factions would come to a real peacetime instead of a temporary truce. There was a lot of history between Blackthorne and Midnight, too much blood to really call it "even and done" on either side unless a true pact can be struck. But since tge attack and deaths upon his first family Austin was still beyond bitter about this situation, this stranger was lucky the Alpha was in a generally good mood otherwise they would have suffered an unfortunate, "Accident." 

When the doors closed Austinst loose a held breath, he was certain he would have used some action but watching the individual leave he felt relief. That was until he felt arms wrap around his right limb and a bubbly individual asked him a very odd and lewd question. Sakura was always outgoing it seemed, though Austin found it weird that she was a, "Pack Slut," or whatever moniker people called her, he just assumed it was with the way she talked. He didn't believe she opened her legs and that others were being mean, more he-said-she-said crap. 

"I see you're still out and about," Austin pulled his arm from the girl's grasp and used the sane hand to pull is his truck keys once again, "I'm going to be headed out for a bit, run a few errands... Wanna come with? You'll be around Humans so I fully expect you to behave yourself."

Sakura smiled as she was still in her dress from earlier on her date with hunter "You sound like that Draven guy put you in a bad mood." When he mentioned town she smiled "How about turning those errands into a little date and letting me try put you back in a good mood? I'll bet I know a few ways that i could make you feel good." Part of her wanted to demand why he dumped June but now wasn't the time for those questions Sakura knew what kind of mood just the mere mention of the vampires put the alpha in and she had heard what draven told austin. Sakura looked Austin in the eyes and asked "If I can successfully put you back in a good mood can i request some time later to discuss something that's got me slightly upset about recent events that have happened here in the mansion?" Sakura had other things to ask austin about that werent tied to june but she wanted to know the alpha would guarentee sitting down and listen to her questions and honestly answer them not just ignore her or refuse to discuss things with her.

The Alpha starts for the door as the little woman speaks, he opens it and steps out giving Sakura time to exit next to or behind him. He shuts the great oak door and circles around to the garage until stopping short on it,  in front were at least three different doors. On a key-fob he clicks one of the five buttons and the furthest garage door opens revealing a very wide space and two vehicles, one of which was his trusty '95 Ford Explorer. Ford was a shit brand as of the early 2000's, but the 80's and 90's was where some of the best vehicles were like the Bronco or the Ranger for example. He wasn't into cars, but rather trucks abd more so SUV's, Austin moved toward his deep green vehicle and opened the driver door.  

Austin took in the cleanliness of the interior, sitting down in the seat designed just for him,  the vehicle was also a little bigger than most which it was certainly a custom made gift from his father who pulled multiple strings to make the size happen. He reached over and pushed open the passenger door to allow Salura in, then inserted and turned the key bringing the vehicle to life. It had a slight vibration due to the engine, which, again was custom and designed for heavy duty, but other than that it was a smooth ride. When Sakura shuts the door he peels off slowly through the paved road, through the path normally walked to get to the Midnight Mansion and out the gates. 

It had been some time since Austin drove, so the fact his truck didn't have any issues told him that someone had been using it but taking care of his green vehicle. Good. As they drive further away and into the woods to hit the freeway into town, Austin says, "I can tell you're burning with questions. I won't speak about pack business very much in town given the Humans and possible adversaries," Austin starts off, while it was daytime there were still Thralls and rival packs than can travel about in sunlight, "Now's the time to start asking."

Edited by BladeRunner

Sakura followed him outside and when the garage opened to reveal the green explorer she shivered seeing the old school vehicle. Once inside and told to start asking she looked down visibly nervous "I guess my two biggest questions I'm wanting to ask you about are "why did you dump june?" and "why didn't you let Draven join?" The other stuff I wanna talk about are safe for around human but those are what's on my mind most right now Austin"

Austin's curiosity rewarded him a typical first question, a personal one for certain, but there was understanding that some wanted the answer. But most of the Midnight knew what the answer already was, so Austin had to really think on it for just a few seconds of how to approach it. He could have gone a little aggressive and warn Sakura that it was a personal matter, maybe he should but he should give a reasonable understanding.  It wasn't something worth arguing about at all. 

"I do not appreciate questions about my personal life. However, I am inclined to inform you that there matters involving her role that threatened the wellbeing of the Packs entirety. That is all I will tell you. Beyond that, that stray belongs to Blackthorne, openly admitting such. Would you take the risk of inviting an enemies ally into our homestead,  or would you banish them for the safety of our people? Everything isn't white or black, you need to look at both the big and small pictures, every detail and the possibilities that could unfold." 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

Sakura looked at him sad "you should have at least given her a chance to prove herself. As for Draven....." She thought hard about it and chose her next words carefully but deliberately looking the alpha in the eyes speaking very seriously "I'd rather invite a honest stray who could guarantee communication is calm vs the fanged asshole that attacked her family just to talk to you." She then held up a finger "think about Austin, how many people tied to Blackthorne would openly admit to your face that they are connected to that family? I honestly think you should consider finding out how the two are connected. Maybe you could use that connection to get better stuff for the pack like a signed document stating the pack owns everything this side of the ruins or something that Alicia never gave"

2 hours ago, Rena-Amane said:

Sakura looked at him sad "you should have at least given her a chance to prove herself. As for Draven....." She thought hard about it and chose her next words carefully but deliberately looking the alpha in the eyes speaking very seriously "I'd rather invite a honest stray who could guarantee communication is calm vs the fanged asshole that attacked her family just to talk to you." She then held up a finger "think about Austin, how many people tied to Blackthorne would openly admit to your face that they are connected to that family? I honestly think you should consider finding out how the two are connected. Maybe you could use that connection to get better stuff for the pack like a signed document stating the pack owns everything this side of the ruins or something that Alicia never gave"

"She had two years to do that, I'm done with more chances," Austin said, his tone was a bit sharper signifying that the topic was to be dropped. He turned a few times before stopping just outside the Pine Heath Reserve gates, using a button on his keyfob and the gates opened up to further paved roads. He drove the vehicle pass the gates which automatically closed and now onto the freeway, he takes another turn, ten minutes from town. Austin was oddly silent, with June that was a closed chapter, and now he had yo respond with this Draven character. 

"The last time I let an outsider in who knew Vampires, my whole family and all of friends died from it. You do not know what you speak, you have not the experience,  nor the pain of what the older Wolves of our pack have gone through, what we survived. Trust the wisdom of your elders, the higher ranking members." Austin's words were low but evenly spoke, almost like a father carefully explaining something to their child. But overall he finished off with, "When you are older you will understand, for now, learn and listen."

Sakura bit her tongue to not yell and sighed "You're right I don't I don't know what the pack has suffered as I joined after but I was here when June joined and I watched her work hard to climb the ranks and become your new Luna." She looked down at her lap "I watched you guys and how she acted as Luna and do you wanna know what I saw from her?" Sakura looked at him dead serious "I saw a woman doing everything she could to try get the alpha to be happy again. You were so closed off that it took her two years before you smiled again, sure she ignored a couple problems but they were ones meant for Alex and Samara to handle as the betas. We all know a wolfs job is to ensure their mate is happy, as Luna June had it extra hard because of the loss you suffered. Everyone watched her do her job while trying to make you happy and for me as bottom ranked Omega who knows nothing of the past watching June try so hard was amazing."

She looked down at her lap again "I don't understand why you dumped her or made her step down and I understand if you kick me out of the truck for not dropping the topic but maybe you reacted to harshly and should have talked to her instead of instantly making the decision you did?" She really hoped she didn't get screamed at or kicked out of the pack for what she was saying but she hoped hearing how a low rank member saw things would help "As far as the whole Blackthorne thing.... maybe try talking to Draven on neutral territory like in town and finding out exactly how he's connected to them would be good? Maybe you could exploit the bond while keeping him under servalence until he's proven to you he's not a enemy?"