Wolf's Head

Eleanor would arrive in her bat form looking around a bit cautiously.... she was told to avoid this area but she just couldn't pass up a natural hot spring. She would make her landing before shifting back into her human form again looking around before she slipped her clothes off... if a wolf was to run into her... she was not there for conflict...as far as she was concerned she was neutral... just a nice simple soak in the natural springs. She would slowly slip into the water letting out a sigh as the water felt nice. Once she found her spot she sat down leaning against the edge of the spring closing her eyes although she kept her ears open for any visitors

• Like 1

Just another day in paradise. 

The day was shrouded in deep clouds, storming throughout with light to heavy rain, crackling thunder and snaps of lightning like fingers of an angry beast striking the Earth. It was only morning and already the storms moved through to cause severe flooding throughout the area from rivers to ponds to lakes. Anyone who stayed out were considered lunatics, and one large, heavily coated fellow at the bank of one of the Thorne River channel may very well be one. The individual was very tall, bulky in muscle donning a water proof trench coat and a western Desperado hat. They had on jeans with boots, doing... Something at the river. 

The Alpha of the Midnight Pack was always one to sneak away whenever possible. Business was always busy, there were responsibilities and paperwork he got away from every now and again and this fine morning was no different. Since the temporary truce with the Blackthorne Family was put into place it allowed him to focus more on the pack than anything. Well, except for right now. 

Thunder crashed above, yet the Alpha remained stoic and unbothered. He swing his arms around then cast a line, wielding a fishing pole and carefully reeling the line back in from downstream. Bass were always a choice of fish for said Alpha, catfish and trout were okay too but shortnose gar were also a fine treat. If only they had salmon here... But that wasn't to be. The night grew colder and the storms worsened, the Alpha was already so far from the mansion that the trek was going to be arduous in the rain. 

With a brisk sigh, Austin let go the small fish he'd caught, apparently it was indeed a bad day to fish. Packing up what little gear he had and stashing it in a tree trunk, he moved out to get to a shelter before even the Alpha was swept away in the storm... Or crushed by a tree. Traveling through the thick torrent did he find himself at Wolf's Head, a moment of pride for the Midnight Pack. And within its location a grove of trees planted over a well-fed hot springs, for years they have been left untrimmed creating a thick canopy that protects the springs from snow, sun, and mostly rain. 

Approaching the various pools, Austin had yet to notice the female vampire, his senses were dulled due to the heavy rain so he couldn't tell if any were present by scent alone.  Grunting from a long day of walking and standing, he starts to take off his heavy trench coat, followed by his soaked white shirt to reveal a heavily scarred, masculine torso and thick arms. Afterwards he hung his clothes on a low hanging branch to dry until dampened. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

Sarana tilted her head hearing someone sigh and looked in the direction raising an eyebrow before shrugging a bit... she couldn't smell a wolf so she didn't worry herself about it... she was here more so because she was curious about the wolves... she had no real issue with wolves... and she was wondering why there was any bad blood... if anything any conflict felt silly to her... but she was only under blackthorne because it was the only place she felt she could sleep without having some vampire hunter stalking her. She intended on leaving if conflict ever came to be... she was worried about her own survival. She kept this to herself however... she was not one to talk to others much in the castle. ...although it seemedcher nose was playing tricks on her as the scent had shifted although the wolf did not seem hostile so she remained relaxed humming a bit to herself... she wasnt going to disturb the wolf if the wolf would rather ignore her.... she curiously did poke her head out watching for the wolf soon laying eyes on him watching him strip down  "damn..." she mumbled admiring his muscles a little bit..... she was so very used to slimmer vampires

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

Finishing his undressing of the torso, Austin continued to undo his pants, revealing no undergarments showing off his genitals. There was a reason why he was an Alpha alright. After finishing entirely Austin dipped into the hot water easing himself as he went further only until half his chest was revealed. He eased himself against the rocky walls of the interior, closing his eyes and relaxing finally for what seemed like months. 

"So much to do before the winter," Austin said to himself, still not noticing the female near him, "First gotta stock back up on meat, venison and beef... I'll need to chew the packs asses for that, we shouldn't have gone through even half of that already. Propane's hardly used so we're covered... Then again, I have to make sure the unit is worker for heat. Saying it's supposed to be a bad one... And then there's the mating." 

Austin sat up now, eyes still closed but looking annoyed. For a split second his rod was sticking up out of the pool as of ready for business, but with the scowl on his face it could've been a different response, "And then that acursed... Stubborn woman. I haven't laid down the pipe in six months and now she wants me all of a sudden? Bah! She can wait six more months like I have, although... Now that I'm active it's been harder to keep myself in check..." Austin leaned back against the stone relaxing his expression and allowing his lower half to float up slightly, "I shouldn't be harsh, she is a close friend, but I... Should hold off on breeding. Yes, now's not a time for that, and certainly not a time for what's going on down there dammit!"

• Love 1

She quietly listened to the wolf ramble in and vent to nothing 'jeez... sounds like a big headache' she thought to herself before watching his rod stick up clearly a bit surprised having to suppress a giggle. She composed herself however and carefully sat up more leaning against the rock she was sort of hiding behind letting herself be seen.

"Sounds like being a pack alpha is a lot of stress..." she said more clearly although she remained relaxed as she watched him with vague interest... would the wolf alpha grow hostile with her? Or would he tolerate her or would he be friendly. Thus was a risk she was willingly taking as life at the castle has gotten rather boring. So being this close to a wolf was a bit exciting for her ... on top of that it was the alpha of them all. 

Edited by Sinful Vampire

There was movement he barely heard, Austin didn't flinch nor react upon hear a female speak up. Given the allergy season of everything dying off his sense of smell was hindered and the storm didn't help either. He didn't move at all instead opening his eyes to the direction of the woman who spoke up, he couldn't recognize them by sound either. Given it was a hectic storm at that he could only imagine one of his kin being out this late to get out of this weather. 

"Mm, it's a headache I'm used to. Come out, reveal yourself, I was not aware of any company." Austin replied, not doing a damn thing to conceal his form at all, it is a Wolf's custom to show no shame in the body. At least, in times where nudity is acceptable, just like this moment. 

• Love 1

Seeing the wolf was not hostile she hummed a bit "As long as you can tolerate my presence mr big bad wolf and arent scared of bats" She said deciding to be honest with him up front rather than hide her identity and hide herself and anger him early... slowly she got up moving to his side getting somewhat close before taking a seat looking him over more thoroughly now. "I am Eleanor... its nice to meet you" she said bowing her head a little bit. When it came to the whole conflict with wolves and vampires it was her desire to stay as neutral as possible. She did nit want to fear any wolves either. She was curious about them. 

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

As much as Austin disliked Vampires, when he heard the woman be honest instead of usual mysterious routine, it somehow put the Alpha at ease with her being honest. He loathes runarounds and to add it seemed the pair had no choice but to remain here until the storm passes or let's up somewhat... However long that would be. There was no need for conflict on these "peaceful times," Afterall, his lust... Tolerance for vampires sparked when he had laid that Alicia Blackthorne. Such a strange little thing, that one. 

"I am Auvanux, Alpha of the Midnight Pack," Austin replied, now looking down at the woman albeit inspecting her discretely as well, "You are brave or bold, not many undead would approach me. Am I to assume you are wanting something? Perhaps if importance, to pass the time?"

• Love 1

She would then listen a bit curiously noticing he didn't tense up when she revealed herself she relaxed and she would hum a bit now as she looked at him admiring his body a bit more.. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Auvanux" she said now smiling at him. When he called her brave or bold she simply shrugged "Others would call me stupid...I know your issues or past issues with castle blackthorne...although honestly... I could care less about them... I am rather neutral there" she started..... "Simply put it... I am not bold or brave... or stupid....after all.... I was here before you... although I didn't notice you at first.... that castle's got my senses all messed up I thought I smelled vampire but since then the scent has faded.... all I smell is you....If anything I am curious" she said before thinking a little bit

She then looked to him. "I'm not wanting anything in particular... I mean I am in no position to ask for anything...I am in your territory after all... but I just could not pass up a natural hot spring" she said chuckling a bit looking him over "Is there something you want from me?" she asked curiously "Any questions for me....and respectively.... about me? I would rather not lose my lodging at that castle" she said now smiling at him 

• Love 1

No, there wasnt much to ask. Austin felt his gaze on the woman linger longer than expected as she spoke, then he relaxed into the water again. He normally didn't care for vampires nor their antics, yet he couldn't sense a trace of deceit behind the woman's words which made him slightly more trusting. If bot for the aching feeling below, he'd have left into the rain... Spirits forbid the females start jumping at the Alpha at the mansion. 

"Your scent is... I sense of smell is ineffective at this time, yet being this close your scent is different from the other," And more lively. It felt like a change in pace with being around voluptuous women that he wasn't quite used to seeing a lithe woman, his mind was... Elsewhere at the moment, so much so he was starting to stare off into space, "But that is all."

• Love 1

She would listen to him speak and when she spoke of her scent she tilted her head before shrugging a bit "Maybe it is different because I was turned rather than lived my entire life as a vampire..." she said unsure what he meant "Or what do you mean by that?" she asked curiously now looking at him curiously. She was not aware where his mind was elsewhere. "That is all?" she asked raising an eyebrow surprised. She halfly expected a wolf to be just as curious about her as she was of it. She then hummed a bit "Hilariously enough... I don't share the great magic some of my kind has.... I can only shift into a bat... like you wolves have a wolf form" she said now looking him over curiously... her bat form didn't have muscles to take on a wolf... it had claws claws she chose to keep dull as she had no reason to fight... only in self defense would she fight.

• Love 1

That's why she smelled different,  that transformation that was rare but seen over Pineheath at the dead of night. He's caught it before but only faintly and for just that moment, beastial, primal, something the Alpha was more fixated on. Because of this one she started a chain reaction of a cryptid group trying to track down the "Montana Hellbat," Which his own contacts have told Austin ridiculous stories and so forth of these passionate fellows going to and fro from one end of the state to the next to find evidence. Idiots. Humans are a rare breed, abd though crafty and intelligent it's morons like these that give everyone a bad name. Ghost Adventures? He could watch that crew all day, especially when 90% of their happenings are quote accurate, but they fold like a bitch when they aggravate a spirit and receive return fire. But the hunt for Mothman? No, they're smarter and tougher to kill. 

"Yes, that is all. Your scent carries a primitive touch to it, a bit more," Austin couldn't help but look to the woman abd her form, "Beastly, like my Kin, but unlike them as well." 

• Love 1

Eleanor would chuckle a bit wondering what was going through his head and she would hum a bit.... she was unaware of these rumors about her. "A primitive touch?" She asked a bit curiously "I suppose it could be considered beastly... with my transformation and such..." she said moving closer to him now feeling safe enough to sit right by him "Out or curiosity when are the best times to enjoy this spring?' She asked now "Me being a vampire... I unfortunately miss the joys of a beautiful day.... instead I have to live in rainy weather or cold nights" she said with a sigh seeming rather upset by that fact "Although I did appreciate the rain that allowed me to come here" she said although she was keeping her ears open for questions for her... she felt like a guest so far and was eager to answer questions as long as it was in regards to her.

• Love 1

"Winter and spring are the best times," Austin replied, "Cold weather is what can make these springs rejuvenating, however it doesn't typically get too warm in the state given how far North we are." 

The Alpha's gaze linger down the female before him as she moved closer and closer, it allowed for a better view as one might put it. The water itself was hot but his body acclimated quickly, making his relaxation all the better, if only he had some mead though. Unlike the females in the pack, this woman was "skinnier" in the sense that she wasn't thick around the waist or filled out in desirable areas, but the woman was still appeasing to the eye. It was indefinitely a fine change of pace. However, unlike the curious pup, Austin had no questions, instead going back to leaning back and closing his eyes to better relax. 

• Love 1

She then hummed a bit "Soooooo.... would I be welcome to come back in those times? Or any other chance I get?" She asked tilting her head a bit once again admiring his body a bit... she definitely appreciated how built he was compared to the scrawnier vampires.... but she guessed it was something to do with the wolves... she had no clue... she never delved to much into the anatomy of both species. "So... is the full moon transformation thing just a stereotype?" She asked curiously "Like can you transform at will?" She added to claeify her question a bit.... she definitely noticed his gaze linger over her body but she certainly did not mind the look.

• Love 1

Austin internally groaned, could this female not stop talking? He replied, "Depends on the breed. Yes, there are those who can change at will, those who are forced under the mercy of the moon, there are true wolves and abominations, some more beast than man but those more man than beast. There are even those in Afghanistan and the Middle East who change under the sun only. Our kind are far and wide, and very many varieties exist, however those who are of the original bloodline are large, powerful and fast, they change at will and are of man and beast in nature."

The explanation was as simple as he could out it so Austin thought. He was of the "True" or original bloodline, a direct descendant of the original Werewolf as many call it, many a millinia ago. Hard to believe that his bloodline has existed since the first recorded written languages, Austin had to wonder how further back they had existed for and when and how the other splices came to be. That would take time to read and first, find. For now he remained focused on the present. 

• Love 1

Satisfied with the exolanation she fell silent "Thank you for sating my curiosities" she said this time quieter and she fell silent after words soon laying back in the water herself relaxing a bit more... she did not feel like she was in danger... and she had no further questions...nor did she even know what to say to the wolf alpha... she did not want to annoy him either so she did not know what to say or do

• Love 1

There was a particular question that was eating at the Alphas mind. Curiosity killed cats, dogs ate it, and he was certainly one to be curious about the little vampire that was close to him. His member, lost to Austin, protruded out of the water as he relaxed further. Oddly he always knew how to soften the fleshy piece however it was a tad different, the undead had no scent thanks or no thanks to the steam and storm, and given her form Austin felt... Aroused, pent up as one would put it. 

"Tell me... About this form you possess." Austin finally spoke, breaking the silence that was welcomed and unfortunately gone for ghe time being. Did she turn into a literal bat? Did the woman turn intonan ugly beast? Ot was unheard of but the ancient stories have told of beings, even undead, turning into creatures as such. 

Eleanor then tilted her head before thinkibg a bit "I domt quite know how to word it... I think it would be better to show" she said standing up fully moving to stand in front of him..."for starters.... I will remain my height but.... i can match differemt heights" she said before slowly shifting inti her bat form showing off her body and her wings "Well?....what do you think?" 

• Love 1

As soon as the female demonstrated the transformation it... Aroused the Alpha more? He saw the woman had turned much like his kin, however the form of the beast was that of a bat which seemed unorthodox. Regardless, he took the form to an odd liking, however remained steadfast as he understood it could be a potential threat one day. For now, he couldn't necessarily take his eyes off the form, Austin slowly scanning the body from covered toe to head. 

"I could pin you down right now-" Austin caught himself and adjusted his tone, "It looks... Decent for a dead blood."

• 2 weeks later...

Eleanor watched him scan her body and she hummed a bit "I can change the height as needed... although I tend to do random heights... I heard you wolves are pretty tall in wolf form...any of those heights I could match" she mused "I can also sha-" she said cutting herself off as he spoke about pinning her down "You are lucky I have no inherited issues with wolves" she said chuckling a little bit before raising an eyebrow "You can speak how you want... you arent doing any harm speaking your mind" she said smiling a bit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

"Then you'll have to forgive me for what I say, it has been days since I last slept," Austin... Told the truth? With his current situation sleep has been sparse due to the severe pheromones that lingered around the mansion. The woman must have be lucky to be a vampire, unaffected by the hormonal scents of a wolf. Then again, it's a losing situation if you are allergic to a little sunshine. 

Readjusting himself, Austin continued, "Indeed we are tall, large in stature when transformed. But I suppose i can see this... Size growth of your form."

Eleanor would only chuckle a bit now "If I took issue to your statements I would have gone back to my spot in the spring.... speak your mind and speak it freely I do not care" she said humming a bit "I will do the largest I have read" she said soon slowly growing her height to 11'0" and she would stretch her wings a little "See?" She asked before smiling a bit "Although truth be told I only practice self defense so.... I shouldn't need to change my size" she said sitting back down crossing her legs as she looked at him