The 2022 Halloween Hooky Public Orgy and Community Group Grope

Izzy watched Chuck choke Leila and took another sip of her drink. 

"Well, I guess I'll just have a seat and enjoy the show," she said, sitting on the edge of a large divan and crossing her legs, the skirt sliding far too high up her thighs. "Let me know anything else interesting gets going."

She enjoyed her drink and the view of that guy using that girl's mouth. She liked to watch, so it was entertaining. Not as entertaining as doing something herself, but it passed the time and got her feeling a little warm. Maybe she'd work up the nerve to say something to someone, start something on her own.

• Love 2

The first to greet the girl was a big man, he seemed nice, but she was intidimated by his sudden display of... 'that'. Though, she had been warned that anything would go at the party. She still gave him her best smile as she walked into the hall.

@Cash Money Chad

Her head turned to the man introducing himself as the host of the party introduced himself. "I-I'm Jae." she replies, giving the other three that he introduced a friendly wave as she joined them, standing next to them. A short, and young looking girl.

@WritesNaughtyStories @Pixel @Elena Ichinomiya @IsabellaRose

• Love 1

Things we're moving very quickly, there was the introduction of a pretty woman who seemed quite comfortable to be here as she offered to get a room for a more private rendezvous and watched the woman GAGLHAGLAHGLAHL on some guy's cock, just, right there. 

"Ah? Oh.", He said as their eccentric, but admittedly gracious host caught his attention and offered to light his cigar. "Sure.", He managed, finding it rather rude to refuse the man's offer to him. He was a guest after all, even if he found himself wrangled in in quite the bizarre fashion. "Thank you.", He said when it was lit and looked at it, not really even knowing what in the hell he was supposed to do with the cigar, other than not eat it.

Then, she walked in. @Jae, pretty, little and familiar. He knew he, if only in a casual capacity, and he cleared his throat, not sure how to feel about someone be knew being here. "Ahh, hi. I Jae. Happy Halloween..?", He chuckled and glanced down at the bag he held, then swallowed. Knowing what was in the bag and what he knew about Jae...

Their host surveyed his various guests and gave a little smile. "Smoke it, laddie." He whispered to Pixel, his lips brushing the younger man's ear. "Really, just a sly way to suck dick with no one noticing." He leaned away, took a long pull of his own cigar around a sly smile and gave Pixel a wink. Sam dropped his cigar into the ashtray and glanced at the couch.

Sam sank onto the divan between @Jae and @IsabellaRose with a sigh, "All in all, it's a party, I guess." he observed as much to himself as the two women.

The older gentleman patted Jae's thigh, "Can I get you something? Tomas at the bar is an excellent mixologist, among other talents," he interjected with a raised eyebrow. "There are a few joints in the humidor if you prefer." He leaned back on the divan and drew a long, lazy breath. "Rumor has it there's a dirty old man about, but I haven't seen him."

He watched Leila merrily gagging herself on Chuck's fat cock and gave a polite, Opera clap, "Bravo!" He cheered not too loudly.

Sam extended his bare foot and rubbed the side of Izzy's stiletto pump clad foot. "Those are cute. Think they come in a 12 and a half?" 

Jae giggled, her answer to @Pixel, "Happy Halloween." She'd known him, though she didn't expect to find him here. She felt a little more comfortable knowing that somebody familiar was around. She moticed he was eyeing his bag, but she didn't pay it much mind.

The host's touch was warm and gentle, not too bad, she thought. "Is there something you recommend?" she asked, figuring that it was rude to refuse his hospitality. Besides, it's not like she wasn't thirsty either, and the thought of a drink prepared by a mixologist intrigued her. She sat up on the divan, not minding getting a little closer to the man. @WritesNaughtyStories

"I suppose the Old Fashioned is a good choice - tasty, seasonal and just strong enough to give you that nice, warm glow." Sam replied turning from Izzy's feet to the young woman. "It's not really a good test of his skills, but it might be the best choice."

He waved the bartender over, admiring the sway of Tomas' manhood behind his apron as the dark-haired server moved through the crowd. Sam gave him a smile and nodded toward @Jae when he drew close, "Could you fetch Jae an Old Fashioned, please, Tomas?"

"Certainly." He looked at Izzy, "Anything for you ma'am?" He said, his voice dropping slightly.

While she fancy her time with her drinks, she was approached by another lady. Izzy is her name ( @IsabellaRose ), from the looks of it, she seems to be enjoying herself although she could be looking for her own fun in this party. "I'm Elena. You're invited too?" she asked the woman as she sip her drinks. Sam ( @WritesNaughtyStories ) then approach them and ask why two party goers is already at it. Elena shrug and answer. "Well you name your party with word grope on it. This should be expected. Though i'm not expected they would go at it right here". Speaking of which, she just notice that she didn't do a thing other than drinking. The thought of going at it slip in her mind...but she isn't the type who take initiative. Perhaps she should wait if someone did want to try their luck with her.

That's when another girl coming to the scene, introducing herself. @Jae is her name. Elena nod at her before introducing herself to Jae. "I take it you're also invited?" she asked "Worry not, i also invited too...guess this party has all the type huh?" she said before turning to Izzy and Sam...who seems trying his luck on approaching the woman through body gesture.

"Heh, even the host need their piece of fun, right? You're lucky Izzy" she teased the two.

The white haired host grinned at @Elena Ichinomiya, "There's always room for you, sweetie." He told her as he patted his lap.

"Besides, I gave you a quite nice grope when I tried to show off that sexy cleavage of yours." He chuckled gently, shaking his head. "If you ask nice I'll let you look up my skirt."

He leaned over to @Jae and giggled, "That's not true no one has to ask."

She chuckle at Sam ( @WritesNaughtyStories )statement. "I could show more than just cleavage. If only i wear different outfit for this Halloween party like, say, succubus outfit?" she told him. This is Halloween party after all, people with costume should be expected to be around. Though she don't mind seeing everyone coming in with party dress than a costume. Its give far more easy access for others to grope each other. "Rather than take me and Izzy ( @IsabellaRose ) at once, why don't you show off what you got by...you know, groping Izzy first? You had your eyes on her first after all" she smirked as if challenging the host. Not sure how Izzy would respond to this seeing she just put as "test subject" out of blue.

• Love 1

On 05/11/2022 at 19:03, Chuck89 said:

He pulled on one of her nipples, making her squirter more milk~ He loved to tease her and make her squirm~ He thrust faster and harder into her mouth, moaning loudly which echoed throughout the room along with the slaps of his hips against her lips~

Leila squealed around his thick cock as he made her tits squirt again, her pussy starting to drip with slick as he abused her. She could feel his thick cock plunging down her throat, the way it was shuddering and twitching… he was so close to cumming.

She started to suck on him, swallowing around his cock while he skull-fucked her, one hand coming up to play with his balls, urging them to clench up and shoot their load down her throat while she finally looked up to make eye contact with him while he publicly violated her. 

• Love 2

Izzy responded to Tomas when he asked if he could get her anything without looking away from the nearly gagging Leila, her mouth full of cock, and said under her breath, "I'd like a nice skull fuck," so low that she doubted anyone heard her, though from the glint in her hosts' eye he probably had.

She seemed to snap back to reality, didn't quite blush, and looked up at Tomas. "I think I need a shot or two, to get into the swing of things."

She answered Sam while looking back at Chuck and Leila. "I have no idea if these shoes come in... oh you mean men's sizes? I suppose we'd have to do some kind of conversion."

"Well," she said, as she looked around at Elena, Jae, Pixel, and Sam. "I assume we're all going to head off into different rooms eventually, which really is a shame. I do so enjoy watching, and you're all so lovely."

She stood, smoothing her skirt, then blushed. "I feel like one of us needs to start things off... how does one go about starting a group grope, Mr. Sam?"

The too-tight blouse of he costume was nearly popping buttons even on her small breasts, and even the slightest movement caused her skirt to slide higher up her thighs.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

how does one go about starting a group grope, Mr. Sam?"

He sighed softly, "I've been trying." He leaned forward, reached under Izzy's freshly smoothed skirt and wrinkled it by massaging her lush behind. "I keep groping people, but no one seems to take the hint."

He gave a rough, playful squeeze. "What say I slide my face under Leila's pretty ass and see what she's hiding there, and you can avail yourself of what's hidden under mine?"

He pushed himself off the couch and cocked his head toward the already engaged pair, "Although we may be diving straight to orgy..." He gave a little shrug as he skipped over to the pair and lay on the floor behind Leila.

He pushed gently up on @Solstice's hips, "Men at work, love." He said, giving the gathered group a wink.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Love 1

Jae took a sip of her drink. She was probably a little young to drink something like this, it had a strong combination of flavours, but had the right amount of zest. Delicious.

"This is good." She said, smiling wholeheardedly at Tomas to show her approval, and gratitude, as she held the glass with both of her hands carefully, her lips just gracing the rim of the glass as she drank. @WritesNaughtyStories

Group sex, or rather an orgy, she thought, looking around at all the people gathered around. She has had her fair share of indecent activities, but nothing ever so ambitious. She wasn't sure how to get involved, if she even wanted to.

• Haha 1

"Well, he is making quite the tent in that skirt," Izzy said to @Jae. "Shall we go see what's under there?"

She took @Jae by the hand, and with her other hand grasped @Pixel's free hand. She motioned with her had for @Elena Ichinomiya to follow them, and she led the group over to where Sam had lad on the floor.

This close up the GUKGUKGUK sound of Chuck hammering into Leila's mouth was loud, and the look in Leila's eyes kind of turned Izzy on. 

She knelt down beside Sam and slid his skirt up as far as she could manage, not quite revealing his manhood. That didn't stop her, though. She reached one hand up under the skirt and felt her way along his thigh, up to the spot where the tent was... oh my, she thought.

"Oh my," she said aloud, without realizing it. She wrapped slender fingers around his length and softly stroked it.

She looked over her shoulder at Jae and Elena. "Have you ever..." she wasn't sure what she was going to ask them. "Done this?" She felt uncertain, slightly embarrassed, but absolutely aroused, and she hoped the others would join in so she didn't feel like the only noob doing anything.

14 hours ago, Solstice said:

Leila squealed around his thick cock as he made her tits squirt again, her pussy starting to drip with slick as he abused her. She could feel his thick cock plunging down her throat, the way it was shuddering and twitching… he was so close to cumming.

She started to suck on him, swallowing around his cock while he skull-fucked her, one hand coming up to play with his balls, urging them to clench up and shoot their load down her throat while she finally looked up to make eye contact with him while he publicly violated her. 

Chuck soon held her head down over his cock before he came~ He shot his load down her throat, moaning loudly as he did. He pulled her off and had het look up at him, knowing he had claimed her. "You're mine now~"

"We're using this end, mate!" Sam called loudly as he slipped between Leila's thighs. His nose first brushed the little star of her rear entrance and he gave a little wiggle. Confined in the diaphanous aquamarine fabric of he sheer skirt, the musk of @Solstice's aroused cunny was strong and enticing,

Sam breathed deeply as his nose dragged through the slick folds of the exotically dressed woman's exposed lower lips. Drawn on by the earthy scent of her nectar and the feel of @IsabellaRose's warm, soft hand gripping his freshly waxed pick inside his lace boy shorts, the white haired old man lapped along the length of Leila's juicy trench to find the firm pearl that crowned it.

"My, that's nice." he mumbled into Leila's nectar glazed pussy. He groaned again as he began to lick her sopping sex, furiously laving from one end to the other and back, nibbling and sucking at her labia and clit.

• Love 1

The "pretty kitty" witch was growing a little bored and a little curious... she couldn't really "see" any of the action... of course she could make out all those bodys squirming and writhing as they pleasured one another... but theres only so much you can see when your watching from the railing of the second floor... 

without much thought she started making her way down the stairs, eyeing the mass of people... watching the way the host (@WritesNaughtyStories) was digging his tongue into the girls (@Solstice) tight pink little gash... well her throat was getting railled by the other man ( @Chuck89)'s hard throbbing cock... all well the host had another girl (@IsabellaRose) suck him off of his own accord well drawing in a few others to get a closer look

Jasmin did not entirely get how this kinda thing worked, but it was rather fun watching everyone join together in a blissfully sweet cluster fuck of foreplay... she inched a little closer... crawling over on all fours... getting a nice close view of her hosts cock getting sucked off... her cat like eyes narrowing as a faint purr left the cats lips as she sprawled on the floor with a nice view of the action... her tail lazily flicking as she simply enjoyed the sight

• Love 1

Everyone at the venue was being bold, it was quite a sight for Jae. "Not quite in this way... I would say." she tells Izzy. Though, it did get her interested. The face that Leila made seemed so elated, it made her feel like she wanted something similar, in a way.

Kneeling down beside Izzy, she placed her hand carefully below Izzy's on the man's long and thick shaft and began to stroke gently up and down. It filled her with a strange satisfaction she couldn't quite get her head around. She was just as shocked as Izzy about its size.

@IsabellaRose @WritesNaughtyStories

Chad saw that everyone was busy execpt @Elena Ichinomiya so hw decided to approach her especially since he already knew her. " You enjoying the party?" He said standing naked in front of her his bbc and huge balls dangling in front of her. " Im dressed as a streaker this year." he held a glass of whisky in his hand and took a sip. "Feel like working with me tonight? We can really give them a show and we never did it in public like this before."

He said looking her over in her costume and sipping it then putting it down before rubbing her arm slowly before guiding her hand to his big cock and letting her feel it in her soft little hands; letting her feel it pulse and throb to her touch. His huge black cock grew before her eyes getting hard and thick in front of her. The tip getting full and thick ready for her warm wet mouth to take it in.

Laying on the stone floor had rarely felt as comfortable as it did nestled under Leila's dribbling sex, in the richly scented coral reef of aquamarine tinted thighs, looking at her flat belly. That @IsabellaRose was stroking his cock under his own skirt helped, Then she - no, it wasn't her other hand. This was warmer, smaller, less certain - someone (@Jae) lent Izzy a hand. Sam moaned into Leila's folds even as he tried to slurp on her stiff bud.

Part of him wish he could see what was happening, but gobbling at @Solstice's sweet sex while unseen hands worked his prick was insanely exciting.

• Love 1

Izzy watched Jae's hand moving with her own, up and down (@WritesNaughtyStories) Sam's cock. She felt a weird sense of teamwork and smiled at Jae. She wasn't used to doing this with anyone else. It felt naughty and knowing others were watching made her feel even naughtier, but she rather liked it. It made her think of being on stage. She got the same nervous flutter inside her ribcage, and remembered what her drama teacher had said in high school. Use the nerves, channel that energy into your performance, give them something to applaud.

She did. As she stroked him, she angled his member closer to her mouth and planted a soft kiss on the tip, then pulled back and kept stroking. She looked at @Jae and giggled a little, then angled him more toward Jae. 

"Your turn," she said with a conspiratory wink. 

• Love 1

She saw @IsabellaRose gesturing her to come along to...whatever mischief they planned. Its not just her though, she bring along other party goers to join the fun as if they were old friend. Guess she was right about judging her as a party type. "That some way to fire up a party. Good thing they start it up first or else it would be me and Izzy..." she uttered.

Someone approach her and ask if she enjoying the party. @Cash Money Chad. She know him through contact. Though they rarely meet up in person, less on party, she can tell its him even from afar. "You know i'm not party type. As for why i end up here anyway, i guess my curiosity get the better of me" she told him. He then offer her if they should show off something good to the guest. "I consider it...last time we do that, we end up having a party of our own..." she scratch her head. No one could tell what they talking about but one thing for sure, they would get carried away if they decide to show off.

"M-My turn?" she asked. Her eyes widened as she looked to her side at @IsabellaRose visibly embarrassed to do so, but she supposed it would only be appropriate to. Somehow, she enjoyed the moment. To her, Izzy was like a veteran that was guiding her through the experience, and it felt nice to do it with her.

She closed her eyes and brought her face closer to the rod of meat that was twitching vigorously. And as calm as she could, her delicate and smooth lips landed a loving smooch on the bulb at the tip of it.

Izzy smiled at her, and blushing a little, she smiled back.

The neko was laying on the ground, a little bit away from the "foreplay orgie" watching everyone slowly slow down their fun as her tail lightly flicked against the floor...

She was growing... rather bored honestly,  stretching out the tall slender neko got up too all fours, a shudder running through her body before she climed onto the divan, sprawling out lazily as she waited for the fun to pick up... or to more directly involve Jasmin herself