All things Pokemon

I am just trying to be funny here, nothing else ^^ I often call stuff for silly things, no disrespect intended at all. I also do it to stuff I am more into as well.

Well, Pokémon mostly, as I try to keep topic...on topic 😛
As much as possible anyway.

However, I think I will start a topic for MTG (in the physical interests tab) since that is by far the biggest TCG interest I personally have and know stuff about.

Is there a reason to put in 4 separate posts rather than have it all fit into one single post?

I am not sure if I would call myself a collector. I just buy from sets I like or hear good things about. My friends and I did not get try the Warhammer expansion, sadly.

I have 6 collectors books with various stuff. Lots of good things, but also lots of stuff I like for other reasons. IF we are to talk MTG, I would suggest we move to the topic for it and keep this mostly focused on the pocket monsters.