Steven Universe - Second Chances at Love is a thing - [JennyDK & SexyKittyBoy]

Greg would set the tools he was using down so he could look over at Pearl. Standing up he would walk over to her and tells her. "Well I do Pearl, over the past few years Pearl I've grown more attached to you, I........I want to date you Pearl.........I want to make love to you........I you to be happy." Greg began to pour his heart out to Pearl, he was tied of hiding these feelings cause he knew if he didn't get them out it would drive him crazy. Greg didn't want her feeling like he was making anything up cause he wasn't he wanted to date Pearl. He wanted her to be happy. And he wanted to make love to Pearl every night. But he was scared cause he didn't know if Pearl wanted to even be with someone like him.

• 2 months later...

Pearl can tell that Greg has something important on his mind as his body language and speech and even breathing is something she has seen many times before and thus she is able to tell he is absolutely genuine. Her face turns more and more red as he keeps talking and letting her know what sort of desires he feels within him. She has been feeling something similar and increasingly so over the span of time they have spent together over the years, but it is only once she has been able to put Rose to the side in her mind, that she is able to be aware of these feelings. It takes a moment for her to be able to respond as she was not ready for such bold and sudden statements. She moves her body a bit from side to side and her gaze is even turned sideways, making her appear a bit shy, which is quite rare or even something Greg has never witnessed before."Well...I kind of picked up a different vibe from you...for some time. To be honest...you are not the only one feeling stuff like that...though I would like to at least...try a date or two before...doing much else. It still feels a bit....weird, but I am not against there being a proper thing between us...you know", she says, having even picked up some more normal human speech.

• 4 weeks later...

Greg's eyes lit up hearing Pearl say that, a glimmer shimmering in his eyes as he spoke with a big smile on his face "O-oh of course Pearl, sorry it's just been a really long time since I've even asked someone out, even more time since I've done anything s-so I kinda got carried away." Greg rubbed the back of his head admitting to Pearl that he hadn't even dated in years pretty much. Greg would smile and looks around before thinking and asking "W-well would you like to go on a date tomorrow night? We can always practice later, cause if you do say yes I kinda want to take you somewhere special instead of just doing something on the beach." Greg really wanted to make a effort with Pearl, he understood he kinda jumped in with Rose but with Pearl and cause of his age, he wanted to do something more romantic for a first date.

• 4 weeks later...

Pearl can feel herself getting more giddy and have a warm and fuzzy feeling in her body, with her cheeks even flushing a bit red and hot as well. Her arms even lean against her sides a bit and her body swaying very lightly from side to side, showing off a more shy side of the gem."Oh, it is quite allright Greg. I mean, it is natural to have...urges and such and especially with ones special to you. So no need to worry about it", she says, aiming to reassure him some. She does keep her smile on her face and it looks very pretty and warm as well. She giggles lightly and nods softly."Oh, I would love to. Where did you have in mind?", she asks, curious as to where that might be.

• 4 weeks later...

He did feel much more relieved when she told him that "Thanks Pearl, gosh it's been so long since I've felt like this heh." Hearing her ask where he hand in mind he began to think before pitching out to her "Well there is that new restaurant that opened up, maybe we could try there?" Greg asked Abit nervously as he looked at her, seeing her blush made him blush Abit as well before he smiled back at her, feeling Abit more comfortable now.

• 2 weeks later...

Pearl continues to listen and engage in this conversation, which seems to further narrow down where and when this date should happen. However, Greg may not know or have forgotten that gems don't really eat - except the weird little Amethyst, of course - but she does appreciate the thought and suggestion nontheless."Well, it does sound like a lovely idea, even if it is just me sitting there with you. Gems don't really have to eat and while I have seen Amethyst do it plenty of times, I have never really learned to do it", she answers and gives a small smile nontheless. She is unsure if they should keep to this idea or find something else as she would feel bad about ruining the suggestion that Greg gave.

Greg did forget for a moment but then smiled and told her as he looks at her rubbing the back of his head "Well we could always teach you, i know gems don't "Have" to eat but sometimes just sitting and eating with someone can be......well magical" Greg admitted as he seemed to sink into one of his memories before looking back at Pearl. "What do ya say Pearl? Wanna learn how to eat?" He chuckles softly and smiles just as brightly as ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Pearl's face grows a slight grimmace depicting uncertainty and a bit of disgust as she hears the proposal to try and do this weird thing. Usually, Amethyst is the only one of the three to do this eating stuff and she doesn't exactly make it look very...appealing or fun. However, she does want to at least try and make something out of this date, though she does want to still keep it to baby steps if this is going to be something to try out. Her face returns to normal after a few seconds as she settles herself down and tries to keep an open mind."Well...as long as it is not too much...or too...weird looking. Amethyst just kind of tosses random shit together and stuffs herself full...it is not something I would call...pretty. What...would you suggest...for a beginner?", she asks cautiously.

• 1 month later...

Greg would think for a moment, seeming to go deep into thought before snapping his fingers as he knew the perfect food to start with. "I Know a bowl of spaghetti, it's actually a really easy food to eat, you can chew it slowly and get used to it, or you could even go with a bowl of soup and gently use the spoon to well kinda drink it.......i never thought of how we eat soup till now actually." Greg let out a little chuckle but with a big smile like always as he really never did think about how humans ate soup till he spoke about it. "But most importantly Pearl...." Greg gently grabbed her hand to hold it as he looked into her eyes. "I want you to have a good time, you could just sit there and my night would be complete at that point."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up