Open Club  ·  72 members

Tentacle Monsters

For Science! (LewdiKris x Perverted Dragon)

Culdinious watched her speak with passion and would have smiled at her and let her say her whole line, waiting patiently for her to finish.  "My dear Melissa I have no idea about anything you said, but I trust you completely and think you should set up whatever experiments you wish.  My only request is if you don't want my tentacles sliding over your plump perfect little butt like this, don't stick it out and wiggle it in front of me so, passionately."  Culdinious said with his tentacle sliding over her plump lovely butt.

As he watched her he wanted her more now than he had at the start, he knew the start he let his lust take control of him.  Now he truly wanted to pleasure her endlessly, she was beautiful and trying to help him figure out this new phase of his life.  She was something special, he suspected this was the reason that their worlds became such close and fast friends.  Humans and tentaclons were such easy friends it seemed.

• Love 1

She blushed at his talk about her butt, suddenly realising how lewd she must have looked. She smiled shyly and gently took one of his tentacles in her hand, and brought it up towards her breasts. "I'm sorry, Mr. Culdinious, I didn't mean too babble. I just talk too much when I get excited." She pressed the tentacle against between her mounds and said "Would you, ehm, use my breasts again. I- I quite liked that." Her eyes grew hungry again, her youth and relative inexperience meaning she'd never truly explored her own libido.

Just as Culdinious brought more of his limbs to bear, pressing and slipping over her curves, the door to the enclosure hissed open.

"Doctor Merlot, I see you've put in a re- oh!" Came Professor Mastiff's sharp voice, immediately cutting off as she saw the young scientist, nude, slimey and wriggling withing a knotwork of tentacles. The older woman blushed, but did not look away, her eyes roaming the vision before her.

Edited by LewdiKris

Culdinious attempted to pull away when Melissa's boss entered his room.  But to his surprise failed, as his tentacles warpped around her lovely body pulling her into him.  He grumbled some words of frustration in his native tongue which sounded more like garbled clicking than distinct sounds.  

"I apologize doctor Melissa, I appear to have gotten tangled in you."  He said with a light moan as he stopped fighting being wrapped up in her and continued sliding himself against her.  Jus accepting that he was incapable of untangling himself from her lovely body so easily.  But he did slow and attempt to just support her against himself so she could speak to her boss without being a moaning orgasming mess of a woman.

(Apologies for not replying right away I got busy yesterday with other stuff and was not on the site very much.)

Professor Mastiff's face would have been comical to Melissa if she hadn't been so embarrassed. The older womans neck and cheeks were flushed and one of her long fingered hands had lifted to her mouth in shock. Melissa did not see the hunger in Mastiff's eye, though. They her heart beat faster and her pussy moistened as she eyed the lewd, young, nubile body covered in slime and ooze.

"Well. It appears I have interrupted an... Experiment." Professor Mastiff managed, recovering some of her cool professionalism.

Melissa was so galled, part of her wish Culdious would let her go. But at the same time, having his tendrils wrapping the soft curves of her body, pressed between her exposed breasts, right in front of her boss! It was so delightfully slutty that she couldn't bring herself to try and disentangle herself. "Ye- Yes, mam. I was attempting to study, uh..." She began, trailing off as Professor Mastiff began to walk closer, taking off the dark blue blazer and folding it neatly. The director of research's hips swayed enticingly within the tight, pencil skirt she wore and she smiled a lascivious little smile.

"You are young, and quite inexperienced. You've clearly got the enthusiasm, but you are showing yourself to be... Undisciplined. Mr. Culdinious, would you aid me in a little, light correction?" Professor Mastiff said as she slowly removed her half moon spectacles and let loose her long, red hair. Melissa's eyes widened and she felt herself fulsh with a new kind of warmth, delicious and strange. She didn't really understand her boss' meaning, but she wanted Mr. Culdinious to say yes.

"Um, I can certainly help.  Although I must admit I am at a loss.  I was trying to untangle myself and got more tangled."  Culdinious paused as he looked at her as she walked towards him stopping as he saw a very familiar sight.  Lustful hunger.  "Oh yes I would be pleased to assist you with this."  He corrected as he noticed she was not going to be mad at his new research partner, they were going to make her cum her brains out.

His tentacles continued sliding over her body coating her skin in a thin film of his slim, well lubing every inch of her body to slide against him, and soon slide against her as well.  He hated to admit it but in all honesty he was just an inexperienced as Melissa and a well experienced and sexy powerful female like her was going to rock their world, and he found himself growing a deeper shade of red as he couldn't wait.

Edited by PervertedDragon

Professor Mastiff nodded to Culdinous and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. "Now, Merlot, you've not even set up a proper method of sample collection. All of this important research material has been spilled willy nilly, mostly over your naughty, little body. So, i'm afraid we'll need to take disciplinary action." She said, stern, yet sultry.

Melissa's eyes were saucer wide, and she bit her bottom lips as she and Culdinious watched the red-haired woman slowly remove her shirt. Beneath she had a toned, taught stomach and a pair of huge breasts that practically spilled from the lacey, dark-blue brassier. "You'll have to pay attention to the following lesson. Culdinious, would you postion the Doctor so that her bottom is up and her back is arched." She continued as she reached behind her and unhooked the bra. Her breasts dropped with a jiggle. Enormous, soft and tear-drop shaped with a pair of large dark nipples poking outward into the air. Her fingers moved to the pencil skirt's clasp and began to fiddle with it as she watched Melissa's beautiful, shapely ass move in front of her.

The now surprisingly horny Tenticulon watched her with awe at her sultry powerful demeanor.  As he moved Melissa as she asked, two tentacles rubbing her breasts as she presented her to her.  "I do believe I am going to enjoy this research far more than I expected."  Culdinious said as he watched her with baited breath.

(Sorry for short post I want to let Melissa get into the next event before I have his tentacles start exploring her body more throughly.)

Melissa was turned away from her boss, hanging in the air, bent forward with her back arched. She felt the cool touch of Professor Mastiff's soft hand touch her ass and it sent a shiver up her spine. "I'm sorry, mam. Please teach me-" Melissa began before being cut off by a sharp smack on her rump and a gasp from her pert lips.

"Thank you, Culdinious, that is perfect. You will speak, when asked, Melissa Merlot. I will teach you your lesson, with Culdinious' help." Her voice was stern, but the smile she flashed at Culdinious hinted at the element of play in the performance.

"Mmmhmm" Melissa hummed, her body shuddering and hot at the sting of the slap on her soft ass. Professor Mastiff slapped it again, then again. Each blow sent delightful ripples across the piant flesh and, dressed only in dark panties, Professor Mastiff's breasts heaved and swayed. She bit her lip as she squeezed the younger womans bottom, playing and toying with her cheeks. Then she slapped them again, leaving the round, pale skin with red marks across their surface. "Culdinious, this is a start. But I think that she needs a stronger discipline. Lend me a pair of your thickest tentacles, please." She attempted to keep the matronly tone, but her voice was a breathy, hoarse thing. She held out a hand, gently grasping the proffered limb and slowly guided it toward Melissa's dripping cunt. "Yes, this will do nicely. Now please Culdinious, give her what she deserves." The older woman half moaned as she reached out for the second tentacle member, wrapping her fingers around it and gently stroked it's length.

(Sorry for late reply, got lost in my notifications)

Edited by LewdiKris

She heard little but his guttural lustful moan as she pushed a tentacle inside Melissa, and he had already offered a second for her.  As two of his mouth tentacles attached to Melissa's breasts and began sucking on her nipple while he held her in the air.  His lust was already building higher than he really expected or wanted, he was going to fuck both these lovely females.  And as much as he hated it he was beginning to think he wouldn't be able to take no for an answer.

He slide two more tentacles and slide over Professor Masstiff's butt and began sliding between her legs as his tentacles continued teasing and assaulting the sexy Melissa.  Culdinious was growing a deep ruby red color as his lust was growing higher and higher.  

"That's good Culdinious. Now, that's getting there. But not quite enough." Mastiff said, watching intently as the tentacle pounded into the younger womans tight pussy. She guided the second tentacle and dipped it past her lips, before lowering it and rubbing it against the blondes virgin rear entrance. "She needs to understand that we take discipline. Very. Seriously." She said, a wicked smile crossing her panting mouth.

Melissa gasped and wriggled, looking back over her shoulder as she felt the alien sensation of the slimey member pressing against her butthole "What are yo- Ooooooh!" She cried, as her boss gave and encouraging shove to the limb and pressed it into Melissa's ass. It hurt, for a moment, but the pain quickly diffused into the pleasure of her cunt being pounded and then it brightened again into a different kind of hot, mind-blanking arousal. "Uh, oh. Ah!" Was all she managed as her two tight holes were filled with alien cockmeat.

"Mmm. Culdinious, that is proper correction. Now please, allow me to apologise for Melissa's behaviour." Mastiff moaned, taking hold of the tentacle rising up between her thighs and teasing its tip against her pussy through her delicate panties. She dropped to her knees and brought this third member to her mouth. "Mmph," She said as she slipped the hard, hot length past her lips.

Another tentacle moves sliding against Melissa's sexy body as it slide to her mouth and slowly slide itself inside her mouth as the three tentacles began pumping the sexy scientist faster and faster.  Culdinious moaned in pure bliss as he kept pumping a new pair of holes as he pumped his cock inside of Mastiff's mouth and pushed inside her pussy.  Culdinious was a mass of writing thrusting tentacles as he moaned in pure pleasure.  As he kept pumping their sexy bodies Mastiff dropped to her knee's lasted only a few moments before her lifted her into the air as well and continued pumping her sexy holes, pushing his tentacle cocks deep inside the two sexy scientists as he lustfully used their bodies.

Mastiff's body reacted greedily, her mouth workign the tentacle between her lips as if it held the secret of eternal life. Her pussy, though not as tight and nubile as young Melissa's, convulsed around his member with a the strength of her orgasm. Her eyes remained fixed on Melissa's rear as the young woman's two little holes were pounded by throbbing alien meat. She came, then came again, her body shuddering and lewd moans escaping around the mouth fucking she was receiving.

For Melissa's part, the young scientist was lost. Her body filled from every direction, in every naughty entrance. She forgot herself entirely, only knowing the sensation of the multi-fucking that drew screams and muffled gasps as she climbed to her own orgasms over and over. She;d not though it possible, to feel this used, and yet this totally, mind-alteringly, aroused.

Mastiff pulled the tentacle cock from her mouth and slipped it between her breasts, fucking her cleavage with the obscene limb. "Culdinious, please put me in reach of Melissa. She needs her attention refocused." She moaned, her long red hair spilling down her back as she was shifted within reach of the younger woman. She spanked the pale, round ass and then squeezed it, then she repeated it. Abusing the blonde's perfect ass as the tentacles thundered in and out of her. "Focus Melissa, our esteemed guest- uh, ah!" She was cut off as another orgasm rose to the surface, then through clenched teeth, continued "Our esteemed guest is close to finishing and you need to pay attentio- oooooh!"

"It does seem that she is losing herself."  Culdinious said his voice strained as he kept pumping the two sexy females who were pleasuring him.  His tentacles sliding over their bodies as he wrapped himself around Mastiff.  Lifting her up and bringing her close to Melissa.  He paused for a moment as he pumped her perfect plump breasts.  Enjoying the sensation of her breasts pressing against his tentacles.  He pushed her breasts against Melissa's as more tentacles came and began thrusting between the two woman's pressed together breasts.  The dignified diplomate barely able to speak as his pumped their holes as hard and fast as he could.

His own mind crumbling under the pleasuring assault of their sexy bodies.  He wanted to fuck them over and over again, and test his fertility and virile aptitude by fucking them senseless as often as he could. He assumed it would be impossible to keep it but he wanted it none the less, these lovely sexy females pressed together moaning in pleasure as he pumped their pussies, mouths, cleavage, as he pleasured them in every way they could imagine.

Melissa and Mastiff's orgasms crashed over them in a simultaneous burst of wriggling, moaning, shuddering joy. Their eyes fixed on eachother as their breasts pressed in like waves of pillowy, pale flesh and compressed the tentacle between them. They milked it with their milkers. Mastiff half kissed Merlot, and half joined the mouth fucking, teasing the tentacle out of one mouth and then into the other, then back again. Their cunts spasmed in rhythm, and the concurrent pressures would have enough to drive Tentatulicon, god of the Tentucalons to mad, lustful ecstasy.

The two women were totally lost in the feelings, the sensations. The slimey, plundering phallus that filled them. The writhing, groping, pressing limbs that roiled around them. That was all they were, all they could focus on as their bodies writhed and there own limbs entwined. They had become a knot of pure, succulent desires and desires fulfilled and the sounds they made were a lewd, erotic reflection of that.

(OOC: Super sorry for delayed replies. RPs have really picked up for me.)

(It's all good I know how it goes sometimes, you bite off a bit more than you can chew.)

Culdinious moaned in pure pleasure as he continued pumping the two beautiful scientists.  His long cocks pumping their pussy's, assholes, cleavage, and now mouths as he finally began pumping their mouths with his long powerful thrusts.  His groans of pleasure echoed through the room as well as the slimy slapping of his tentacle cocks against their bodies.  As he increased the speed of his thrusts every few moments, his pleasure building higher and higher.

It was not long before Culdinious himself was completely lost to the pleasure, just a lustful beast consumed with only one thing fucking these beautiful females until they broke.  As his body continued thrusting into them with wild abandon as he felt his first of what would be many orgasms building.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up