Character Auction DISCUSSION

The premise is simple.

You create a character that you are willing to play opposite anyone. You can define the character as much or as little as you wish. We will then auction off the character for EcchiCredits and the winner gets to write a scene with your character.

How could it go wrong?

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Like 2
  • Woohoo 2

6aea904086857ab62fbf4fb4ba447dbe.jpg4664f9146bd108b0023acbd1b0721bd5.jpgName: Ishmael Laethalseer.
Sex: Male.
Sexuality: Omnisexual switch.
Race: Half-wood elf.
Description: Given his age and race, he is quite short and stands at 5.6ft. His body is lithe yet toned in all the places that matter for someone who is in the business of performance art. Normally he has peridot-coloured eyes, but during a full moon, they become molten gold. His skin is abnormally pale, even for an elf, and is constantly cold. His hair is normally light brown but becomes golden blond during a full moon. He often wears it tied up but when it is untied, it flows down to his buttocks. 

Background: His mother is a full-blooded wood elf and he knows nothing about who his real father is and he gave up trying to get any information many moons ago. All his life he has travelled around, never stopping in one place for more than a week at a time, thus is the nature of his tribe. Unlike most half-bloods in this world, he never experienced discrimination as half-elf children mostly look exactly like elves and rarely like anything else. (And as long as your mouth stays shut no one is the wiser!) That and the tribe he is from are used to women having fatherless children as they are entertainers by trade and men will be men, regardless of race.

Once he was fifteen he decided he was tired of telling tales that were passed down to him and wanted to experience the world by himself. Sure it was nice weaving stories around a fire or in a tavern but it was another writing your one. While he was denied at first (they thought it was a phase that all their children go through at one point or another.) it soon became clear that he was determined to become independent of them. The desire grew as he became older and eventually, he gained the approval of the tribal elders to leave and start his journey. Since then he has simply wandered from town to town. Unlike his tribe, he takes his time. To Ishmael; life is just one big adventure waiting to be explored and told.

Note: He has no idea who or what his father is since no one would tell him. All that is known is that his appearance changes on a full moon. 

• Like 2

• Senior Staff

large.elf-uborschica-devushka-plate.png.

Amare - 81

Female Aequu | Non-virgin

Sales Pitch: This specimen is a very rare sight indeed. Your eyes do not deceive you for she is, indeed, an Aequu. For many centuries these creatures existed only as myth passed from traveler to traveler and captured the fantasies of men and women alike with their enchanting beauty and everlasting youth. They normally live in secret because interactions with humans are strictly prohibited. But that only makes the desire for them that much more tantalizing for us.

For those not in the know, what makes an Aequu especially desirable as a partner, or even a servant, is their long lifespan - 510 years on average - and their rapidly healing bodies capable of fending off any disease or infection in moments. They can suffer immense abuse, even broken bones, and their bodies will be perfectly healed the next morning good as new. All it takes is a magical artifact, an inhibitor stone, to neutralize all physical magic they are capable of conjuring. This can come in the form of a special collar with the stone embedded that can be removed only at the owner's desire, or the stone can be ground up and mixed into ink to be tattooed into their body to permanently inhibit their magic abilities. Of course, they are desirable even for more peaceful individuals as their body will remain in their prime for much longer than any human's entire lifespan, and because they heal quickly from disease, they can serve several partners without worry of spreading infections. Their bodies are also capable of healing your body and mind as long as they've surrendered their will to you.

As you can imagine, due to their secret and reclusive lifestyle, the Aequu are incredibly rare and you will never find another opportunity like this. While we cannot spare the details of how we got ahold of any of our specimens, as you can see, she has already been well trained and will obey any command from cleaning your home to serving in a public brothel--a role in which she has adapted to. Maybe you want to take full advantage of her, or maybe you take pity on her and wish to save her. Name your bid and she can be yours for as long as you desire.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Messalina

Cousin to and wife of Emperor Claudius, cousin to Caligula and Nero.

Sexually predatory and insatiable, Messalina exploits her rich and powerful family background, connections and position as wife to the Emperor to satisfy her most devious and debauched desires: coercing slaves and nobles alike into servicing her sexual desires. With a desire for power that matches her appetite for sex, she is ruthless in using and sacrificing others to advance her own interests. A cruel and perverted streak runs through her soul: in the exercise of political power as much as in sexual domination - and a debauched dark side leads her sometimes to crave for herself the degradation she visits on others. A complex and devious character, Messalina is a product of her time and place: elevated to the pinnacle of power through sexual intrigue and family connections, she is unpredictable but always greedy for power, sex - and risk.

A slightly built woman of 30, Messalina wears her dark hair short: a style that lets her slip out of the Imperial Palace disguised as a boy, to indulge in perverted practices with the dregs of society as well as to experience the risks of life without the protection and isolation afforded by the Imperial Guard - a dark desire for risk that has led her to enter herself, incognito, for auction

spacer.png

Edited by Gangsta Moll
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

large.Lannosea.png.bb55b8fa9781fdb3e05155290ec3a301.png

Lannosea
Race: Human
Experience: Virgin

Lannosea has always been a fighter. Not for any sense of meanness but because Daddy fought. Before she could walk, he carried her to the arenas and training yards while Mommy worked. As she grew, she began to imitate him. When he worked out, sparred and trained, she watched and learned, pretended to do what he did. At first he pinched her cheeks and smiled. "Such a cutie." he'd chirp, beaming happily.

As the years went on, and she began to work more seriously, he pinched her cheeks less but still smiled as he corrected her form.

Lannosea didn't realize it at first, but she had both the the talent and the temperament to fight competitively. The other girls avoided her unless they needed her to protect them from one of the boys. The boys avoided her too because there was no point in trying to deal with her. If it was a fight, there's be no glory in victory and only greater shame in the likely loss. If it was anything else, she wasn't interested. But Lannosea never really noticed - she had work to do.

She'd never thought about sex or romance. Not by design or intent, but just because it never really figured. She was intensely aware of her body. How it moved, how it felt. Pleasure was no stranger, but Lannosea never considered others sharing in that. There were opponents, mentors, training partners but not intimacy. At least not like that.

At least until tonight.

She'd won again. But this time there'd been a crowd. This time she was champion, This time, there were hungry eyes and a desire to celebrate,

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

@IsabellaRose, I have a proposal that may help.

My roleplaying preferences can be easily and accurately summarized as "I'm flexible and curious."

Let's test that.

You create the character and I'll play them. It'll be like playing a pre-gen at the gaming convention.

It's a potentially interesting and entertaining thought experiment. We'll have to make sure that it's clear who'll be writing because writing with you is likely to be a big attraction and we don't want people investing their Ecchicredits thinking they're bidding on playing with @IsabellaRoseand have them get - decidedly NOT that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since no one else has joined I’ll toss myself in and hope for the best, although the art isn’t anything special or OC I think I may have an interesting few Ideas

spacer.png

Name: Chubeljin

Height: 5’9”

Pansexual Sub

Bio: Chubeljin hails from the Inner Mongolia province of China, and was raised out on the steppes, working with livestock and horses for most of her life. Now from here we could say she has moved to the city wherever we need and say she has transitioned to a full time fitness instructor or full time fighter, whichever works best. Possible scenarios could range from a quick fuck with a tight hot virgin cutie, to long adventures as we can adjust her story or have her mysteriously portal into YCs arms for whatever they desire. The potential is limitless!

Hopefully this is good enough for you lovely people!

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

How do we want to work this? I was originally going to make the auction a 50/50 - you get 50% of the EcchiCredits when your character is auctioned off and I get the other 50% to keep EcchiCredits coming in for prizes. It's less urgent now that Tema has made such a generous donation to boost the prize pool, but what do people think?

People were very excited about the idea, but we never quite defined what was being done or how. How do we run this auction thing? How do you want it to work? How do we decide which character gets auctioned off first? What kind of auction/deal are we making when someone pay tops EcchiCredits to win a chance to write with your character?

I think as far as the club goes, I would say "no refunds/no guarantees, buyer beware". If you win the auction, you have a set amount of time to pay up or the next highest bidder gets a turn, and you don't get to bid again for a set number of auctions. Also, if your potential partner ghosts you, that's not the club's problem, but that person won't be allowed to enter another character in an auction until the situation is resolved - either they write with you, or they refund their half of your EcchiCredits. No refunds from the club, though. We're like a writing challenge charity. You're bidding on a chance to write with someone, and doing so partly to help support the prize pool for the club.

But that's me just trying to protect myself and the club. Above and beyond that, how do we want this to work?

- 75/25 so the club gets 25% of the credits as an auctioning fee. Imo it is only fair that the club gets something as the "host" of the event. 

- Terms of service that everyone has to agree to.  Such as the club not being responsible for anything that happens outside of auctioning because it is just acting as a "middleman" and it will be the site staff that deals with any issues with members. 

- There should also be a disclaimer about adhering to the person's preferences. Such as if they won't do hyper body parts or prefer not to rp in first/second/third then the winner has to abide by these restrictions. 

-  Do a number generator and show the results in the order in which the numbers have been done and post the screenshot or something? 

- Once it is our turn to have our character auctioned off players list the restrictions that character has. Because while we all have our own kinks I think it would be cool if buyers have an idea of the type of character they will be buying to avoid disappointment and issues. Players who have the characters can also pretend to have an auctioneer that gives brief descriptions of the character that is up for grabs. 

These are just my two cents.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On the credit split - I hadn't really thought about it. But I'm fine at 50-50.

I think that participation should, as @Starcrysuggested, require both an agreement to hold @IsabellaRose and the club faultless if something goes wrong and site admins will be asked to address any disagreements. This includes abiding by any limits of a character's author.

A random number generator is fine for the sequence, but I'd be ok with just going in order of submission. I will happily comply with whatever the majority decides on that point.

Typo
  • Like 2