Updated Original & Fandom Request Thread

Alright I have decided to revamp my request thread so here it is.

I hope this give you all the information that you need· I have been roleplaying for about 17 years.

I am a literate roleplay and prefer roleplaying in third person. 

· I do enjoy smut smut but find straight sex roleplays quite dry. I prefer story driven roleplays the most. I tend to enjoy romance, action, and adventure the most in my stories.

· I tend to write 3-6 paragraphs and expect at least 2-3 in response. I also expect detail in return for detail, now not every little detail needs a response too, I just need enough detail to work with in my responses, that is all I ask. 

· I prefer to play female characters, however I do enjoy playing gay males as well. I do not play males in straight scenarios; however, I don't mind playing them as side characters.  Please note that all my characters I play are +18 and I expect you to abide by this as well, please and thank you!

· I only play original characters, I enjoy Canon/Oc and  Oc/Oc as well. If I am play a canon character it will only be as a side character. 

· I can post multiple times a day and many times a week. I consider myself fairly speedy when it comes to replying to long posts as well. However, if something does not have enough to work with I will let you know. If I am having a brain fog in replying I will try to get back to you within a day. 

· Please know that correct grammar and spelling is a must for me. Please just do your best, if I can't understand what you mean then I am not sure how to reply, I will end up dming you asking what you meant? 

. If I don't hear you from you for a week and there is no communication  I'll consider our RP dead.

. If there is no communication at all I'll consider it dead.

. If we are discussing an idea but you go silent for a week and don't communicate I'll consider you ghosted me and leave the conversation. 

Up first are my original plots, roleplay ideas and pairings!

Wizard or Witch/Prince or Princess

Spoiler

You are a wizard sent to protect me (princess or princess) from an evil Demon King who is out to claim my pure soul so that he has the power to stop his kingdom from coming to an end. When my father is killed along with the crowned prince,  I am left to take up the mantle as my kingdom's leader. However I know hardly anything about running a country and that leaves you to show me the ropes and blossom into a good leader. You fall in love with me in doing so and will stop at nothing to make me yours, even if that means becoming my husband but I do not feel the same way for you at first. (I am willing to do m/f or m/m or Futa/F pairings for this rp)

Demon or Demoness/Angel

Spoiler

You are the demon and you have been watching me from afar for many years, lust and something more growing in you. You wish to possess and not allow anyone else have me. However one day I am kicked from the heavens for not following the rules. I am found and beaten by a bunch of humans , though my purity is intact. You saw me fall and decide to come to my aid. You offer to help me get revenge on the angel who kicked me but in return I must pay a price. Be that my purity or my soul but in doing soul I will become a fallen angel. (I am willing to do M/F, M/M, Futanari/F for this pairing.) 

Demon or Demoness/Demon

Spoiler

You are a high ruler in hell and you have grown bored of your last mate and kicked them to the curb. You have decided to look among the hell's nobles for a new mate, someone to help you rule your level in hell. I am a demon from one of the lower noble families but I have caught your eye out of thousands of other noble born demons. You do not care what the rest of the noble families think, I am going to be your mate whether they like it or not. Lucifer is not happy about your choice but he knows it he tries to stop you there will be war among the seven levels of hell. So I am given to you by my father Belial, however I want nothing to do with you at the start. However you do whatever you can to woo me into trusting you and slowly I begin to fall in love. However this is to be tested with Lucifer tries to force you to take another demon as your mate from one of the higher noble families. (I am willing to do M/M, M/F or Futanari/F for this rp.)

Elf/Elf

Spoiler

We are set out on a quest by the Elf King to journey to new land as ambassadors for our kind. We are sent upon a ship to cross a treacherous sea, however there is a great storm and our ship is ripped apart. We are the only two survivors of left from the crew, we end up washing ashore on this new land with no way to return home right away. We are dark elves, not used to the light of this new world. I am the warrior and you are the logical diplomat, we are given safe haven by the new King. However I am a  young elf with a savage and wild side which the new King does not care for much, he has tasked you with either taming me or I am to be forced work for him in his army. (I am willing to do m/f or m/m or Futa/F pairings for this rp)

Samurai/Prince Or Princess

Spoiler

You have been assigned to be my protector as I am to be travel to the capital city to be show to the Emperor for a option in marriage. However you feel that there is something very sinister about him and have decided to stick by my side no matter what, until you figure out what the Emperor is planning. You eventually find out that the once kind and caring Emperor was taken over by a demon and has become corrupted. One special thing about me is that I am of a noble family with purifying powers. I end up cleansing the Emperor and he decides that he wants to marry me in return. However you have come care about me and even fallen in love for me and you have to decide if you are going to go against the Emperor's wishes and marry me instead. Or do you end up fleeing with me in the dead of night and keeping me secretly as yours? (I am willing to do M/F, M/M or Futanari/F for this rp)

God/Sacrifice 

Spoiler

You are an Egyptian God either Anubis or Seth and I have been given you as a sacrifice for protection and good, protection against an enemy or passage into the afterlife.. I am from a noble family or a spare royal child and the Pharoah doesn't care what happens to me. Little do I know that I am actually a demi God/Goddess and the child of Sekhmet/Horus, you become aware of this when you come upon me in your temple. You have decided to let me live and take it upon yourself to unlock my God/Goddess powers. But in return I must serve under you and become a Priest/Priestess in your temple. When Sekhmet/Horus find out that they have a child with a human and that I am alive the are not happy, they decide to order my death because I am an abomination up their name. You will stop at nothing to try and change their mind and to keep me safe, even if that means binding me to you as your mate/husband/wife, in this way the Gods cannot touch me. (I am willing to do m/f or m/m or Futa/F pairings for this rp)

Here Are The Fandoms!!

I am currently craving Inuyasha, Batman. Iron Man, Thor, Harry Potter, Doctor Who or Nightmare On Elmstreet!!!

Don't have any plots for all of them yet but I hope to add some soon, if you have any ideas feel free to share them with me!

Genres I am curranty craving!

Horror/Slasher

Fantasy

Suspense

Action/Adventure

Sci Fi

Romance

Super Hero/Villains

Post Apocalypse

Heroes & Villains 

Spoiler

Here are the heroes and villains I am looking for, Peter Parker, Norman Osborne, Adult Miles Morales, Venom, Carnage, Tony Stark, Johnny Blaze, Logan, Night Crawler, Deadpool, Bruce Wayne, The Joker, Oliver Queen, Malcolm Merlyn.

I am hoping for romance, angst, humor with some action and adventure thrown in. Maybe some dark romance and hero corruption for the villains.

General Pairings

Hero/Hero

Villain/Hero

Villain/Innocent

Villain/Corrupted Hero

Villain/Anti Hero

Hero/Anti Hero

Canon Heroes & Villains I am craving! 

Venom

The Joker

Tony Stark

Johnny Blaze

Logan

Deadpool

Bruce Wayne

Plot For The Joker/OC

His Hell Kat

The Joker comes across my oc’s information somehow from documents from the league of shadows, so he knows her strengths and weaknesses. And he sees the list who have failed to contain her and tame her so just for fun he decides to go after her just to spite the others and to get a laugh. However he decides he'll use this to his advantage using her too to take out his toughest enemies. And make her his bodyguard as well. Not to mention he has a list for her as well if enemies for her. But  before all of this to happen he has to corrupt her and break her, make her loyal to him.

Plots For Loki/Oc

God Slayer

Loki is looking for the Devil's Daughter/Son who he hope will protect him from some being called the God Eater, who wishes to devourer Loki's magic and lifeforce to strengthen their own. She/Him is said to have the power to destroy this monster Loki is running from. But he ends up tricking her/he into being bound to him (Loki). Loki ends up finding their sass and fiery attitude towards them very thrilling and amusing. This causing Loki to want piece of her/him, though the devil's spawn wants absolutely nothing to do with Loki. But being bound to the Trickster God, they cannot raise a weapon against Loki to harm or kill him. Now they are secretly trying to find a way to break their bond. But will Loki refuse to let them go or will thy both not be able to leave each other? (Will do M/F or M/M for this)

Ruler Of The 9 Realms

My character ( Jötunn/Asgardian/Mutant ) has been sealed away for the last 100 years by Dr. Strange himself went back in time to make this happen. He for saw her/him being able to get their hands on the God of Thunder's Mjolnir and bring Thor to his knees. Along with the power to eradicate the avengers. And whoever controls her/him has the power to rule over all of the 9 realms.

Now my char has had a life a bit like Loki's where they were abandoned at birth, not deemed powerful enough by their Father. Their mother died when my character was young. The they ended up being raised by a dark sorcerer who ended up betraying them and selling  them away to a galactic side show. They managed to break free eventually only to have Doctor Strange seal them away at the bottom of the Antarctic sea without explanation. They have been alone ever since, this could teach Loki a bit of pity and love.

Doctor Who Verse

Spoiler

Here are the Doctors and characters I love from the Doctor Who Verse! The 9th Doctor, The 10th Doctor, The 11th Doctor, 13th Doctor, Captain Jack Harkness, Captain John Hart, Ianto Jones, The Master

I am hoping for romance, angst and some good action and adventure!

General Pairings

The Doctor/Companion

The Doctor/My Time Lord Oc

Jack Harkness/Teammate

Jack Harkness/Time Lord Oc

The Master/Time Lord Oc

Canon Chars I am craving! 

The 10th Doctor

Captain Jack Harkness

The Master

Star Wars Verse

Spoiler

Here are the Star Wars characters that I absolutely love! Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Won Kenobi, Adult Anakin Skywalker

Hoping for romance, action adventure! Maybe some corruption, angst and some humor?

General Pairings

Jedi/Padawan

Jedi/Jedi

Sith/Sith

Sith/Padawan (Corruption)

Sith/Jedi

Sith/Rogue Jedi

Darth Maul

Kylo Ren

Qui Gon Jinn

Obi Won Kenobi

Harry Potter Verse 

Spoiler

Here are some of my favorite Harry Potter characters, Severus Snape, Lucious Malfoy, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Barty Crouch Jr., Fenrir Greyback, Tom Riddle (Voldemort), Newt Scamander, Young Adult Albus Dumbledore, Young Adult Gellert Grindelwald

Hoping for action and adventure, romance, corruption and some angst, darker themes?

General Pairings

Teacher/ Student

Dark Wizard/Corrupt Witch or Wizard

Wizard/Witch or Wizard

Teacher/Witch or Wizard

Death Eater/Student

Severus Snape

Remus Lupin

Lucious Malfoy

Newt Scamander

Inuyasha Verse 

Spoiler

Here are the characters from Inuyasha that I love, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Koga, Naraku, Koga, Miroku

Hoping for some action, adventure, romance, angst and maybe corruption?

General Pairings

Demon/Demon

Demon/Human

Demon/Half Demon

Half Demon/Human

Human/Human

Sesshomaru

Inuyasha

Naraku

Plot Idea

Sesshomaru's Curse

Sesshomaru has come across a new enemy, a dark powerful demon from the north, has he met his match? It has managed to land a blow on the great Lord of the Western Lands cursing the great demon to a most vile and painful death. He has a limited amount of time to find the Princess who guards the cure to his curse. Or his lands will go to his half demon brother Inuyasha who really has no interest in this title and if Sesshomaru were to die, the lands would also be at threat of being destroyed by the very demon the cursed him. Toga's spirit appears before Sesshomaru one night bringing his son new hope and a prophecy. "You shall carry this curse son but if you find the princess and gain her heart you will be cured of the curse and gain a wife an heir and true happiness. But you must learn to care about others, not just yourself. With a change of soul then will you truly be free of the curse." Toga will say with a warning.

The Band Ghost Fandom

Spoiler

Here are the characters I love from the The Band Ghost, Young Nihil, Cardinal Terzo, Papa Terzo, Cardinal Copia, Papa 4 (Popia), Swiss Ghoul, Sodo Ghoul, Aether Ghoul, Phantom Ghoul, Cirrus Ghoulette!

Absolutely love the fandom, hoping for some fun romance, angst, adventure/action and of course rocking music!

General Pairings

Papa/Ghoul

Papa/Prime Mover

Papa/Sibling of Sin

Cardinal/Ghoul

Cardinal/Prime Mover

Cardinal/Sibling of Sin

Ghoul/Ghoul

Fandom Chars I am craving! 

Papa Terzo

Papa 4

Cardnial Copia

Swiss Ghoul

Sodo Ghoul

Horror/Suspense/Slasher Fandoms

Spoiler

Here are some horror/suspense/slasher  characters I love, Pinhead, Chatter, Freddy Krueger, Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkleson), Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp), Xenomorph, Yaujta (Predator), Daryl Dixon, Negan

Pretty much hoping for some corruption, maybe some dark romance depending on character, suspense, darker themes.

General Pairings

Slasher/Human

Yaujta (Predator)/Human

Xenomorph Humanoid/Human

Xenomorph Humanoid/Xenomorph Hybrid

Slasher/Demon

Barber/Human

Barber/Murderess

Murderer/Detective

Murderer/Apprentice

Slasher/Apprentice

Murderer/Murderess or Murderer

Yaujta (Predator)/Yaujta Hybrid

Apocalypse Survivor/Apocalypse Survivor

Villain/Apocalypse Survivor

Pinhead

Hannibal Lecter

Freddy Krueger

Yaujta (Predator)

Daryl Dixon

Negan

Edited by Belial Morningstart
Added new stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up