Midnight Bar

Blushing, he goes to sit next to her. He takes his backpack off his shoulders, placing it on the ground, near the stool he sat on. Agitated without even knowing why, Haerm moves his fingers on the counter, tapping as if he were playing a piano. Out of the corner of his eye, he continues to look at Sonja, hypnotized by her lips savoring that treat.

Haerm blushing even more. The way she goes to wipe her lips, almost erotic, keeps him staring at without uttering a word. A few seconds, and then Haerm breaks the silence with a question: "I see that you like sweets... I have chocolates that I brought from Italy... do you want to taste one? They are typical of my country.”

Surprised by her reaction, a genuine smile is printed on Haerm's face. Without hesitation, the boy lowers himself to take his backpack off the ground, and then pulls out a sachet full of round chocolates, wrapped in a blue star silver foil. Haerm goes to open the sachet, and takes one of these chocolates, then placing it on her hand very gently. “This chocolate is called 'Bacio', and it means kiss, they are normally given to people... ehm... special if you can say so... but I have a lot of them, and you seem to be a good person, so go ahead!” He smiles embarrassed “ah! Yeah! When you open the foil, watch out for the note inside, they contain short poems or love dedics by great artists of the past.”

“I'd like to go for a swim... will you keep me company?” He said, looking at her. “Maybe you also tell me about the place, and about you” he says, getting up from the stool and taking his backpack, and then looking around trying to figure out where to go.

[Continue to the Moon Pools ->]

Edited by Haerm