Midnight Bar

9jt1Y7E.jpg

Members are allowed to hangout and post freely here. Feel free to interact and socialize with other members at the Night Bar.

Lewd and Wholesome RP are allowed in this area. Lewd and wholesome may include flirting, teasing, kissing and cuddling and any mild non-sexual activity in the public area. ERP and Sex is NOW allowed.

If you're a midnighter and wishes to have a one on one or an exclusive group in Night Bar, you are free to make a new topic in this forum.

Please use this format:

[Night Bar (Your Name x Name of Partner) ]

Edited by adonia
ERP is now allowed in the Night Bar

"Thank you." She took a bite and smiled. "Just the right taste. Not too sweet and not too strawberry". She commented before her phone rang for a call from a supplier of drinks. "You should try using Elexa with your Midnight cards she can help you find recipes for baking. It's good. Keep up the good work Miss Sonja". She reminded before having to disappear with a poof of smoke and teleport outside the moon pool to answer her phone. 

From the bar Kade was able to get a wiff of the fresh cake. After a few moments of savoring the sweet aroma. He would finish with the drink he was working on for particularly excited patron, a Gibson, a rather unique drink similar to martini but instead of an olive it's calls for an onion. With a small flourish Kade would toss the shaker into the air, catching it behind his back and with a swift tap to the top would pop it off. He'd deftly lay out the glass filling with the concoction before garnishing. "End of the bar! Gibson coming at ya!" He'd call out as he smoothly slide the drink down the counter. 

Kade would swipe a bottle of an aged rosé from the shelf as well as two glaces. "Hey, you got the bar? I'll be back in a sec." He called out to his barback as he sauntered back to where he'd smelt this heavenly armoa. He'd stop at a counter and set his glasses down. "Mmhmm love that smell is that?" He'd lift his senstive nose slightly to get better smell. "Strawberry? You know a rosé pairs well with a little cake." He chuckled softly to himself hoping someone may answer him as he began to pour the two glasses. 

Edited by Dirtydan

Kade was a little confused he was sure he'd heard someone back here talking, bur he couldn't see them. Oh well he'd think to himself as he lifted one of the glasses to his lips and took a small sip just enough to the sweet, fruity taste of the wine. Leaving the glasses and the wine on the sleek metal countertop Kade would look around the kitchen a little more throughly. When he finally spotted the culprit a warm smile would curl across his lips. "Ah it seems I've finally meet the one responsible for that lovely smell." Kade would smile as he offered his hand to the women. "I'm Kade, a bartender her at the midnight lounge it's a pleasure to make your acquaintanc. Where did you learn how to make something that smells so delicious?" He'd ask in friendly tone. 

Sonja turned towards kade tilting her head curiously, as she looked at his hands and back to him "bake?" she said confused trying to formulate an answer to where she did learn, truth was she couldnt remember where she just knows she can bake perhaps from mama. at the thought her expression sours a little as she remembers her mother a tear falling down her face before she snaps out of her stupor smiling at him "Sonja petronov" she said in greeting leaning forward slightly "always can bake da?" she tilted her head again

Kade, a little confused by her mannerisms, would contuine to offer his trademark smile. "So you've always known how to bake? Interesting." He would take a small moment to look her over, she was a coworker or at least that's what he'd assume considering she'd been baking back I'm the kitchen. "Perhaps I can share a bit with you. I've brought a nice rosé to pair the cake. Perhaps while we snack you can tell me a little bit about your from? Russia right I can be the accent it sounds good on you." Kade's words were gentle, perhaps even a little flirty. "Whatta ya say Sonja?"

"Well isn't that perfect please give me a moment I'll be back shortly with the wine." Kade would smile softly while he slowly backed up lifting his index finger to indicate one moment. He would quickly turn around and make his back to where he had left the wine. Before returning with one glass in each hand, he'd set one on a countertop near her. "Please drink tell me what you think, and cut me a slice of thay delicious cake while we talk if you wouldn't mind. I'm fascinated to learn more about you." His bright and friendly expression echoed in his tone. He knew, he'd need to get back to the bar soon hopefully nothing had happened in his absences. "So what made you decied to come here?"

"Just a little curiosity amongst co-workers." He smiled as he ran his finger along the rim of his glass. His other hand taking the slice of cake and tasting it. He would let out an exaggerated groan. "This is really good." He'd say with a little bit of cake in his mouth pointing the cake. "I also enjoy stories I was hoping you'd have a good one about how you made it here. I bet you do have some good stories to tell. I'll just have to work a little harder to get them out huh?" He chuckled softly

"Not much to tell huh? That's alright." He'd smile taking an extended drink from his glass. "If you don't have much to tell me about your past perhaps you can tell me more of yourself Sonja. What interests you, aside from baking of course, or is their something your looking for?" His tone as warm and friendly as ever as he took another bite of the cake she'd made. It truely was delicious, at least to Kade. It was light, sweet and moist as a cake should be. He could hear the bar getting busier he'd new he'd have to go back soon, but he was determined try and get just a little more out of Sonja before he was inevitably called back to his post. 

Their it was Kade thought their was a string he could try and tug on. His eyebrow perked ever so slightly as he leaned in a little closer to Sonja. His voice lower and quite in an attempt to coax her to come closer. "What kind of experiments?" His eyes shifting from hers to her empty wine glass, his left hand moved to retrieve the bottle, and with the hands of a seasoned expert the cork popped right out. He extend the bottle out to her gesturing to fill her cup again if she would like. 

"Oh very interesting so your skills go further then simple baking you're a scientist as well." Kade smiled warmly to her the sounds of the bar, growing more rowdy he knew he had to get back. He'd turn his gaze back to Sonja and with a soft dejected sigh Kade would speak. "Duty unfortunately calls I've got to get back to my bar. If you find yourself looking for another drink, or even a little conversation please come find me Sonja." He would flash a bright smile as he nodded a fair well to her. 

Kade left her glass with her taking his own and the bottle of wine with him. Stepping back into the bar. He'd see barback doing his best, Kade would mouth 'sorry to them. "Alright!" Kade's excited, and enteric voice would ring out through the crowd. "Who's next!" He called out and began to help the busy patrons of the bar