RP Advertisement

To advertise your character:

1. Submit your character at characters

2. Wait for your character to be evaluated and approved.

3. Once your character is approved, you can make your character advertisement by replying to this topic.

4. Link your character submission in the advertisement to post here.

5. State what you're looking for, desired rp setting, desired rp partner, and wanted kinks to be included in the role-play at the description. Keep it short and simple the details of the potential role-play should be discussed in Ecchi text to avoid flooding the general advertisement page. Midnighters are allowed to create their own topic and they can have as much discussion there.

To post looking for a partner:

1.  Reply in this thread and add LFP and what you're looking for. Example: LFP>Male | Dominant | Straight

Edited by adonia

Thomas Holt, M switch seeking F (possibly gentle Domme?)

Possible kinks:  Pussy worship (oral and fingers), anal play/sex, whatever else is agreed upon.

Summary:  Throwing a blind offer out there to whoever might like to write with Tom, and give this new club some substance.  Open to OOC plotting via EcchiText PMs.  🙂

• ^ This 1

2 hours ago, PitViper said:

Thomas Holt, M switch seeking F (possibly gentle Domme?)

Possible kinks:  Pussy worship (oral and fingers), anal play/sex, whatever else is agreed upon.

Summary:  Throwing a blind offer out there to whoever might like to write with Tom, and give this new club some substance.  Open to OOC plotting via EcchiText PMs.  🙂

I'm interested~ This will also help us get things started and maybe some more traction on this club. Would you care to discuss on here or in a PM? I'm fine with either ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Brooke said:

Brooke Sharp sub F seeking M or F (soft dom(me)

Kinks : teaching, bdsm, DD/MDlg

A shy girl walks into the club, hoping to find love and romance, maybe finds more? 😉 

I'm sure Tom could give her some lasting lessons.  🙂

Edited by PitViper

• 2 months later...

LFP > Female

I actually missed this thread and already went and put up an introductory post. Not seeking anything too complex. Perhaps something public yet discrete, hidden around a corner or under a table. I tend to write in paragraphs and prefer a partner that can match. Light bondage elements are fine.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Minorikawa said:

I actually missed this thread and already went and put up an introductory post.

This is mostly for when you are looking for a private roleplay (As in, make a thread with another partner) but the lobbies are open for SFW. I have seen your post as well and I will proceed to make a reply if nobody else does. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the OOC discussion thread anytime. For now, I'll try to involve a new character.

• Like 1