Question of the Day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...The last one simply because of the awesome sounds you hear when you pull it out and in xD

:huh: ...Phrasing. 

Anyways, Vaan's sword from GunXSword, as it is a belt, whip, and sword. And quiet honestly, just because their awesome, maybe Auron or Tidus's ultimate swords from FFX

I would want to have a weapon from soul eater who actually is a person. like Soul :D having a friend and a weapon with me a t the same time is always good.

• Community Administrator

Man, you guys are a bunch of perverts! xD I don't know where you get it from xD

I didn't even think of Brisingr. That would be a cool weapon to have indeed. Although, I used that sword as an inspiration for a sword that one of my characters are going to make in the Craethiel RP.

• Community Administrator

Good question... I assume you mean the Fallout Series? I'm not sure, Bottlecaps and Weapons sound like a good idea but won't be very useful without supplies, medicine, clean water, food, RadAway that kind of stuff. I guess I'd settle a local community where these two weapon nuts can keep it protected whilst I (and a small team perhaps) can go out gathering shit.

I'm unfamiliar with the details of the Fallout series, but if nuclear Armageddon had happened... I'd probably just stay where I am. I live out in the middle of nowhere, and animals are all over the place, plenty of room to farm and hunt. I'd just try to make a new life here, as long as I don't live near a radioactive place, anyway.

Been busy so I almost forgot about this but I would just find a place to stay and get a sniper rifle with a silencer and sit out my days killing rad roaches or scorpions as they pass by or I would go out and look for you guys.

Honestly, Pokemon world... Traveling with your pets who listen much better than they do in the real world, seeing the world at your own pace, stopping organizations that threaten the world... can it be better than that? 

Unless I take on abilities of the world, in which case I would go with the world of Dragon Ball Z. Why? Because I could fly, shoot beams, etc. And let's be honest, if we could become a powerful being who saved the world on a regular basis, most of us would jump at the chance.