“Vanoria” Fantasy Setting OOC

Really? o.o I mostly remained quiet on this thread because I did not know what to say and I was ready to follow whenever. Or at least I think so. I've read the other posts but I am still not sure about what the story itself will entail and if the character I chose will be the perfect one for it. (It also been a while now so pardon the slowness of my thoughts.). I know I saw things about multiple possibilities including futa in there. It could be good that I revise what character I will be using (to make sure). This is why I would ask what exactly would we need for this story?

• Love 1

It was a pretty flexible idea, did not have a lot planned out.  The day to aspect of the story being my character teaching others about magic.  Magic they could be on the darker side, may or may not have to deal with people coming after them.  Maybe some exploration of what the elven empire is like.  Part of leaving it so open was to give you two more flexibility with your characters.  You could make adjustments if you want, though what you have should fit.

• Love 1

My only issue or one of is that I don't really have any name for this character and I really hate finding names. Then I thought about a character that I found but she isn't exactly an adult. It's just really a suggestion but since we talked about dark and magicians, I saw a "possible" possibility named Blacky or Tsuki. But here it is down below. Give me your honest thought.

halloween1.png?ex=656d6876&is=655af376&h

• Love 1

I am still thinking about everything but yeah. I messed up a sentence of before, just meant that she isn't a loli like the other one. But yes, I know it's an Umbreon but if she is fine, she could be a fun character to join. Although the reason I also asked for a honest opinion is that I want to make sure to not mess anything that you may have intended to do. Or what world settings that is there for Vanoria. It would be easier to have a grasp on what things should be once some form of story has started as well. Trying to have THE perfect character for it.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meant to reply to this a lot sooner.  But just finished another major week on that setting (major for the characters involved, not the setting in general).  There is little to worry about on this story conflicting with the others, especially in the near term.  It’s in a region far from the other stories.  We should mostly be fine just doing what we want.  We have mostly been developing the setting as we go.  If there is anything that does not fit, will mention it, but have not seen any yet.  It is a rather flexible setting.  Unless the region of the story shifts, there is not too much chance of anything here conflicting with the others.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, AirAllie14 said:

Yeah! I tried to find a reference that would resemble the story we are getting ready to tell. Was a little difficult to find a young looking ref though.

Yeah, it's the middle ground between trying to search for a loli and an adult but neither of the two. Like just "young". Which is an existing tag but usually for a character that is "younger". The world of image searching is not without challenges. However, I think you've succeeded to find something nice. Imagine if we included Risha (or her mother). XD

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Warning said:

Yeah, it's the middle ground between trying to search for a loli and an adult but neither of the two. Like just "young". Which is an existing tag but usually for a character that is "younger". The world of image searching is not without challenges. However, I think you've succeeded to find something nice.

Yeah I couldn’t find much loli pics I liked so I just ended up searching somewhere between and thought this one would work just fine.

4 minutes ago, Warning said:

magine if we included Risha (or her mother). XD

That would have been interesting, wouldn’t have needed to look for a ref lol. Also they are in similar situation right now with this story as Risha currently in our private story is learning magic from her mother.

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, AirAllie14 said:

Yeah I couldn’t find much loli pics I liked so I just ended up searching somewhere between and thought this one would work just fine.

Well, consider it a success. I believe I even have seen this image before but regardless, she is very cute. Good job, Allie. 🙂

24 minutes ago, AirAllie14 said:

That would have been interesting, wouldn’t have needed to look for a ref lol. Also they are in similar situation right now with this story as Risha currently in our private story is learning magic from her mother.

Yes yes, she is indeed. It's cute and we can leave them to that. In my case, if I use "Blacky", she can be a kind of potion shop keeper. (That's the first idea that I had with her, based on the image.) And yes, I am still unsure about the name as her current "name" is her japanese name (Burakki). I'm not exactly original. Oh well. 😅

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

My thought right now, is the post order will be 1. Me 2. Allie. 3. Warning.  That will be it at least most of the time, when everyone has a character (or more) present.  There maybe short periods where only two of us post if the other doesn’t have anything to write.  I do have a plan that may help the potion seller be around a little more if she is not also a student of my character.  Feel free to include that character or another character as a student, or something else.  Was not sure if you were planning that first character you posted was going to be involved.

I’ll post a link to the story here after the intro is posted.

• Love 1

Got a little carried away with the introduction, but here is the link.  Left it rather open for either of you to stick character(s)

https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/7563-forbidden-magic-elven-witches-satairoleplayingguyxairallie14xwarning/

• Love 2

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Feel free to include that character or another character as a student, or something else.  Was not sure if you were planning that first character you posted was going to be involved.

First character is a little complicated and nameless. She was admittedly a little rushed as well but then I thought about one I used before that would kinda fit the bill for a familiar or student or etc of the dark arts. One that is also named. (Mao) She is a catgirl of a rather small size. (I've read the main post as well before I thought about this since they are in a far location where they can do dark and forbidden magic. So I thought about... What if a reaper cat was part of the whole thing? It's at least a better idea than my first nameless. (I kept my best for you two. XD)

Spoiler

893c39753e732ae2fec889aebf1bfee0.jpg

• Love 2

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Working on my reply.  I'll play the 'virgin sacrifice', Mao brings back.  I have some ideas for where this is going that should be fun.

Wait, for the record, do I just bring her back or do you want a scene anywhere before she is brought back. I would not want to skip one of your ideas or anything.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...