Personal diary about my girlfriend (hopefully) cheating on me again

Hi everyone. I have written about this a little on my newbie hub introduction, so it might be reading if you better want to understand the context. Decided to do this here, as people are extremely open and welcoming on this website, and it's just a bit of harmless fun for myself. Thought I would include this community along for the ride, because why not? 

So, long story short, a guy I was friends with at University (at the time) fucked my girlfriend. At the time, it crushed me, and thought it was the end of my relationship. As more time passed, and I forgave her, quickly realised it started to arouse me. Everything about the situation. Created a huge cheating/cuckold kink of mine. 

After it happened, I pretty much didn't really speak with the guy again. I can't exactly confess to him I enjoyed the thought of him fucking my girlfriend. I made this account a couple of weeks ago, as I enjoyed role playing around cheating/cucking scenarios. Thought it was a bit of fun. 

It's made me feel a lot more open and accepted to having the kink. Fate works in mysterious ways, since I opened this account, my girlfriend and this former friend of mine now actually work together at a secondary school. How crazy is that? My girlfriend told me about it, and hoped it wouldn't be an issue for me. I haven't heard anything from the guy yet, but I am tempted to message him. 

Basically, the whole point of me keeping a diary, I want to read back on this someday, look at all the key points that eventually lead up to him fucking my girlfriend again. Because I know it's going to happen now they are seeing each other again, and it makes me super excited. 

After it first went down, the guy was VERY honest with me. Apologised to me, told me it was nothing personal, but confessed he would fuck my girlfriend again in a heartbeat again given the chance. My girlfriend enjoyed the sex with him, but regretted what happened. Labels herself a cheating whore, etc. I'm going to try and push her in the direction that it's okay to be around him again at work. 

Obviously, neither of them know about my real plan, and at least for now I want to get it that way. I prefer the secrecy, and planning a lot more fun. Will keep you all, and myself updated. Of course, this is a public diary, any comments/tips/questions are welcomed! 

Speaking as someone lives in a stag and hotwife dynamic, let me give you some free advice: Just be honest.  Don't be manipulative.  Tell her that you're actually cool with it and that it even might interest you under the right circumstances for it to happen again.  She might let herself off the hook for those negative feelings and actually be interested.

On 26/01/2024 at 01:22, BlackwingAvatar said:

Speaking as someone lives in a stag and hotwife dynamic, let me give you some free advice: Just be honest.  Don't be manipulative.  Tell her that you're actually cool with it and that it even might interest you under the right circumstances for it to happen again.  She might let herself off the hook for those negative feelings and actually be interested.

Sorry for the late reply to this! Hm, that is a last resort, but an option for sure. Honestly, I find the dynamic of sitting back and hoping something happens by itself a lot more alluring to me. It's still early days, and the situation has a ton of potential to play with. 

Small, but extremely positive update. I am now on speaking terms again with my former friend. The friend who fucked my girlfriend. I reached out to him, and told him not to feel awkward or anything about working with my girlfriend now considering their 'history'. He was surprised, but glad I messaged him. Considering it's the first time we have spoken for a while. Not a long conversation or anything, but making him know I am okay, comfortable and willing for him to start speaking with my girlfriend again.

I broke this news to my girlfriend, and she was surprised, but thought it was a good idea, which was intriguing to  me. She thought it was better to be on good terms, rather than nothing at all. I thought she wouldn't be best pleased about me reaching out to him, but her reaction could possibly move things even quicker than I had hoped for. 

Baby steps. 

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Most positive update so far! I sent my girlfriend two Valentine's day cards this year. One from me, one from someone anonymous. It was a simple black and white card I got from online (wanted to get the card from online so I didn't have to forge the guys handwriting). The card simply said "I miss what we used to have, I can't wait to claim back what is mine". I posted the card through our letterbox shorting after 'leaving' for work. It's just gone 10PM here, and my girlfriend hasn't mentioned the card once to me yet which is interesting! Taking it as a good sign, hehe. 😏

• Like 1