[InkyLore X Twilight076] - The farm will do you some good

the road is bumpy and the air is crisp as a pickup truck arrives on the road. a typical white truck with some luggage in the back. a grandfather and you,his grandson, the silence was loud but tense...you ineffectively had managed to live off your grandparents. sadly it was only a matter of time  before one of them would put there foot down. and when that time came it was decided you would be sent to your uncle Fred's farm. with threats of being cuz off from from basic needs you ultimately had no choice...as much as you tried to argue it back...

the drive was oddly long, before they would reach the country side though once they did it could be noticed that there seemed to be more buildings and that the place looked more developed then what one would expect to see from any country side, not enough to mistake it from a city but still. though once they crossed into it  the drive wouldn't be much longer. your grandfather began to speak again...

" ive already called your uncle ahead of time... said he might be a little behind... so just stay put until he comes to get you" he spoke no eye contact was made knowing his grandsons attitude would just frustrate him even more...

882d0d82a89d51e3da96d0adbde829d7.jpg

@Twilight076

Spending time with my grandparents had become less entertaining and more effort into just getting a conversation with either one of them. The time had arrived when I was being informed, they had enough of taking care of me. I was too much of a responsibility. All of a sudden, we weren't family. how pathetic.

The day came when my bags were packed and thrown into the truck being taken to some uncle I'd rarely heard of and the conversations he did come up with were never good or worth remembering. Looking around he scouted the nearby area as it seemed we were approaching my new lifestyle from city to the country least there seemed to be some civilization near his place. 

"What do you mean a little behind? you expect me to wait here in the middle of nowhere till some strange man tells me to get into the car? That sounds really safe and responsible of you. I can't believe you are throwing me away because you're tired. And to some man you never even let come over to the house. I don't even know this guy like what is wrong with you?!"

The boy rolled his eyes and sat back awaiting the moment the car came to the stop to seal his fate.

" sigh, its not the middle of no where, its at the entrance of his farm... but it so big you'd get lost if you woundered off. and besides your well passed the age for us to be babied, you honestly should have moved out years ago. Fred might be a little quirky but he's still my brother... who knows you might get along with him far better then you do with us i hope"

you didn't know much about your uncle. but clearly if he owned a farm this big and was managing it he must have been doing well for himself and perhaps that might explain why he never really came to visit. regardless further judgement couldn't really be made until you actually met him. soon the time of reconing as the pick up truck had supposedly stopped infront of  a posted archeway leading to a dirt road. the posted sign reading "fred's" unmistakenly making it clear they were in the right place.

your grandfather parts from the truck in order to help get your luaguage off for what will ultimately be your new life. as this is taking place a stranger approaches. he didn't look like a farmer on the contrary he looked like something out of a fantasy novel, well maybe he would if he ditched the sword. black locks of hair. a flawless complextion and round eyes that suggested a sense of innocents he looks to be around your age perhaps even younger.

9OFg3aYs_o.jpg

"I don't think I want to find out he seems like a creep..."

approaching the arch the boy kept quiet taking his luggage from the trunk and giving his grandfather the cold shoulder. With nothing left to say he is waiting for this Fred man to meet him getting more impatient by the minute till he spots another boy approaching.

"I've seen a picture of Fred and I was told he wasn't dating so who are you and what are you doing on this property? Unless you're to guide me to the house or at least where I will be staying I don't think we have much else to talk about. Let's say... I'm not in the mood."

The boy glared at the new kid approaching having thought about walking on his own the path was more likely a driveway anyway if he followed the path it should take him to the house. At least that's what made the most sense to him.

Edited by Twilight076

" boy, don't be rude...you hardly know your uncle fred, let alone anyone here..." your grandfather scolds you briefly and he was correct about that much lacking any knowledge of the country side the boy could have been someone who worked on the farm or even a nighbore of fred. to be suddenly suppicious was presumptiously rude of his grandson. your grandfather shortly apologizing after...

" its ...fine, Fred told me we might be getting a new helping hand so i came here ahead of time to meet and greet been here since yesterday awaiting said arrival... i am Tomas, nice to meet you" the boy spoke with a mono tone like voice but his intentions seemed clear enough.

" like wise, tomas im freds brother and this is my grandson. don't be rude boy tell him your name." your grandfather sputtered. 

"I hardly know anyone because you never let him around I wonder why that is. Don't apologize on my behalf all I did was ask a question that I should have the right to know. Look even more suspicion you told me Uncle Fred would be meeting us but now it's some kid who I don't know either. I'm actually going to hate it here and every being on this damn farm. Do I get to tell him my name? When did you ever call me by name I almost forgot I had one. Lets see was it Boy? Kid? Brat? I just had so many that you picked out for me Grandpa."

The boy laughed waving good riddance to the old man proceeding slowly up the path. He only came off rude since the old man was still around but maybe he could make friends with this new kid at least it was someone around his age and company.

your grandfather shakes his head after the end of you rant he figures its your odd attempt to villify him before he takes off. in the white truck. not even a response back before he ultimately leaves now its just you and tomas. but as you slowly stroll up the dirt path tomas tries to stop you with a question.

" where are you going... farmer Fred's house is like 10 miles away... surely you don't plan to walk there" tomas remarked. while true the grandfather said it was a large farm he clearly failed to clarify exactly how large.

"Sorry did you say 10 miles? walking? what is up this path then? I figured it was like the driveway. Wait hold on You're saying who owns all this property for what reason exactly there is hardly anything out here."

He rolled his eyes walking back over to Tomas following him on the so-called right path till he said they had reached their destination, or another reason came up for stopping.. "Whatever I'll get there and stay in my room for the next few weeks let's just get this over with."

"Will get to his place in about an hour in a half that's just great..."

" fred, says thats something city folk like to see when they can't spot anything in walking distance... the farm is 20 by 40 miles all around. it just so happens that the farmhouse is 10 so its not smack dab in the middle of it. originally this farm is a family inheratence. so its the resulting expansion of over 100's of years. fred doesn't manage it by himself but he is the sole owner of it... i don't  know your disposition  but im pretty certain he won't just let you sit around doing nothing... though i could be wrong... the majority of the farm is all tailerd to do farm related duties the rest is only to increase the capacity of said duties. not to mention there's a pretty big work staff"

tomas was giving the load down on how the form was so big and why though being a hand lender in the farm it was likely the infomation he could give  would be limited.

" we won't have to walk the whole way just till fred shows up, im sure he's driving towards us as we have this conversation now... on that note i never got your name" 

Rylan became more confused by the minute just hearing numbers and how he may have to help with the workload got on his nerves.

"I didn't come here to help out. You had the farm running fine before I got here no reason you can't do it now that I am here. Look I don't mean to be an ass towards you but I'm not a country-type kid and I don't know anyone here, so I don't care what is going on with this farm. He is on his way, or it just adds to the reasons I'll be irritated with being on this horrible land. Huh~ my name? Oh, right as I said they never called me by it so I don't expect y'all to either but if you can call me Rylan."

" Rylan huh?" tomas looked the boy up and down noticing his curves and exterior. " you look pretty feminine for a guy, is that really what city folk are into now adays" tomas commented. implying that perhaps city folk enjoyed looking like the opposite sex... the they continued walking just 10 minutes more later a engine, no a car of some kind could be heard a head truck with traces of rust at the bottom. once in view it pulls over towards you before coming to a stop and immediately the car horn goes off... looking in you can see the drivers face barred into the string wheel for an extensive amount of time before its lifted up. the face of a man that looks almost sleep deprived. you vaguely reconize the driver as fred.

" GET. IN. NOW!" 

"That an issue with you? and its my preference I didn't asked to me named rylan but I came to accept it as part of me It was made clear I was a boy at the previous house."

turning his head, he looked over at the man who looked barely awake already yelling at him. " save the attitude old man are you sure you can even drive this thing correctly? not only is it rusted down but you look horrible. "

setting his bags down he climbed in rolling his eyes. "i guess lets go."

tomas hopped in the  back of the truck before the drive continued. it was notable quite. notable they passed quite a few tunes and buildings and even animals the concentration of these things became more and increasing as the managed to get closer to the farm house. it ultimately was a 15 minute drive as fred was trying his best to concentrate on the road. he seemed grumpy like he really didn't want to have to be there...

when they arrived something unusal about the place was that the "farm-house" in question was actually 3 houses. though seprate from each other they were still consideringly in close vacinity to each other. more so then that they were tall each being at least 4 stories. they were arranged in a triangle like formation looking back they probably seemed more like farm mansions. fred cut the engine before planting his face into the steering wheel again his hand clutched before slaming it into the dash. though no words were said physically he was expressing his exhaustion...

he lifted his head before taking a glance at rylan and then breifly getting out he gestured for him to follow him as he approached the house that looked much like a tree-house. he cycled threw his keys... all while mumbling something... " Tomas... look after ...her...the...the grand soughter of...of...sigh" freds sleep deprive state clearly taking its toll either he mistook rylan for a girl or his vision was that bad in this state... 

eventally he managed to find the right key to finally open the door... a set of stairs that ascended to the first floor... fred climbed them and ventured the halls before shortly disappearing...

bf4df4eb0dd883eed3be4caffc67eeaa.jpg02edf9c6271bee0e4e8c099f2ed66280.jpg34043a3c3c00471c3744fb51e652fb6d.jpg

" Looks like i've been left in charge of you... freds probably extremely tired though im sure he'll be more chipper once he's well rested...follow me i'll find a room you can put your things and hopefully sleep..." tomas leaded

It was a notably quiet drive as Tomas hopped into the back of the truck, and Rylan couldn't help but notice the countless trees, buildings, and animals they passed on the way to the farm. Fred seemed unusually grumpy and distracted, focusing intently on the road as if he didn't want to be there at all. When they finally arrived, Rylan couldn't help but notice that the "farmhouse" was actually three separate, but closely positioned, four-story houses, almost like farm mansions arranged in a triangular formation.

"I thought you said farmhouse? what's in the other 2 I'd assume you let the workers go home. unless of course, you are telling me that is there home. This place is trashy and run down but I guess it's home too... Oh well."

Fred's exhaustion was palpable as he cut the engine and planted his face into the steering wheel. He seemed to be expressing his fatigue without speaking a word, his hand clenching before slamming into the dash. After lifting his head and gesturing for Rylan to follow, Fred approached the house that resembled a tree-house, fumbling with his keys and mumbling something in his sleep-deprived state.

"Mumble... Tomas, look after... her... the... the grand... soughter of... of... sigh," Fred muttered, his tiredness evident as he either mistook Rylan for a girl or his vision was greatly affected by his exhaustion.

"Her? sorry not that I have any idea of what you said but If that was referred to me, mister it's him, and my name is Rylan for your information."

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Fred found the right key and opened the door, revealing a set of stairs leading to the first floor. He climbed them and disappeared down the halls, leaving Rylan to take in the peculiar surroundings of the farm.

Turning back to Tomas. Rylan gave a shrug, "Okay so what now? That was very welcoming he seems great to be around. A room? I get a room here too? I guess that's cool figured I was sleeping with the cows and pigs. Thanks for the help."

" keep the attitude up i imagine at one point you will be. freds mainly been at it with his all nighters, usually dealing with things that require a tone of paper work... so i'd say you have about 3 days to get settled in before he regains the proper energy to put you to work... or at least i assume thats what he would want to do."

the 2 traveled passed a series of rooms, dines and and large halls ( huge room)  wooden furniture and decor adorned the hallway even flower races and picture frames being made of wood. before finally they approached the room in question. the door had a silver noob but it was old fashioned so there was no way to actually lock it even though it had some kind of key hole. likely for keys in the old days. a posted sign hung from the door reading "vacancy

the room inside was a fair size a bit small maybe but still. with a twin sized bed, a few book shelves, a dresser a fairly large wooden desk with drawers and just beyond it a 2 pane glass window that could be opened inward. 

b750e47be1fb5c51f76d27578e895254.jpg

Rylan took a moment to scan the room. The interior was a mix of rustic and modern design, with wooden beams and antique furniture juxtaposed against sleek, contemporary accents. The walls were adorned with various paintings of landscapes and farm scenes, adding a touch of warmth to the space. As he looked around, Rylan couldn't help but feel a sense of intrigue and wonder at the unique setting.

Deciding it was time to get settled in, Rylan made his way into the room that had been assigned to him. Upon entering his room, he was greeted by a cozy ambiance, complete with a plush bed, a large window offering a view of the moonlit farm, and a small desk in the corner.

Feeling the weariness from the day's journey, Rylan wasted no time in making himself at home. He unpacked his belongings, neatly arranging them in the room, and changed into more comfortable clothing. The soft glow of the bedside lamp cast a warm light across the room as he settled into the comfortable bed, the events of the day slowly fading from his mind.

As he lay there, the quiet of the countryside enveloped him, Rylan allowed himself to drift off to sleep, not worrying about the tasks awaiting him the next day as he knew he would be more harm then good in a place like this. There was nothing that old man of his would ask for help unless he wanted his property damaged.

Rylan would come to dream as most do when they sleep. it was like watching a show where the colors and images were clear but fuzzy. and of couse it was centered on a dreamscape version of himself. a rylan on a farm. not fred's farm just a standard ordinary farm where he was wearing something that resembles farm girl attire. a combo of overalls and booty shorts ; Booty overalls and of course a undershirt that was tied in such a way to expose his belly as one typically imagines a farm girl to have at least when they were objectifying them... but beyound that he was basically naked underneath.

Notable he was able to at least move and talk freely in this dream but anything else seemed out of his control. just beyound him was a cow, a small stool and a bucket underneath the typical milking station but for some reason the cow utters were pink veiny cocks. pulsating. and of course the was a urge to do "milk" this cow if it could even be called that... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up