General OOC Discussion!

2 minutes ago, BanditKing said:

Yeah. There might be some joint work on her between the medic and the engineer.

That leaves a good opening to more than one character, then. Fair enough. She will be a kind of NPC in the ship anyway so she can always be brought around if "authorized" personal feel the need. She is not her own boss, at least. She has protocols making her obey the captain in charge and any position who have authority over her for maintenance.

Otherwise, she goes full ball of goof. Or at least I try. It's not always easy gauging what is right for her but I'm trying my best. Just remind me if I go too far.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Warning said:

That leaves a good opening to more than one character, then. Fair enough. She will be a kind of NPC in the ship anyway so she can always be brought around if "authorized" personal feel the need. She is not her own boss, at least. She has protocols making her obey the captain in charge and any position who have authority over her for maintenance.

Otherwise, she goes full ball of goof. Or at least I try. It's not always easy gauging what is right for her but I'm trying my best. Just remind me if I go too far.

So we'll talk more in private as I promised soon, but I can state with full confidence no one here wants you to be an npc or play Warning in a state that makes you unhappy. ❤️

• Love 1
  • ^ This 2

4 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

So we'll talk more in private as I promised soon, but I can state with full confidence no one here wants you to be an npc or play Warning in a state that makes you unhappy. ❤️

Fair! Also, when I mean NPC, I don't mean in a robotic pattern but I mean... she kinda feels like a NPC in the ship. I dunno, I just find the term funny. 🙂

My only real restrictions personally are sexual. I'm just not sure who I want to let have some fun with her. (It's less "who", more that I prefer yuri mostly)

6 minutes ago, Warning said:

She is a piece of chocolate with green hair and eyes. Even SRK has to scream Warning at her because she's too cute.

… An adorable thin mint… wait… *looks at her character’s chest and hips* … An adorable thicc mint…

• Haha 3

Edit: Welp, nvm this. Bad reply. I was seeing something else so this is my bad. So yeah, might as well comment. I've made a reply in the starting thread but it doesn't require a reply specifically if people are busy elsewhere. I think the deeds are done (But I won't stop anyone). My character can always move elsewhere where she would be needed.

Edited by Warning

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I am so sorry for the inactivity, I work overnights so long shifts tend to be my focus. Here soon I'll have a thread up for the Security Ward. If anyone is interested in playing around with Vulture hit me up :3

If nobody else does then Xyvee could in a thread taking place after bridge stuff! She needs to meet her fellow security eventually!

• Like 1

Wanted to ask the group.

To help expedite communications between members and set up plot points, I'm considering making a discord club.

I understand how important privacy is to people, so I want to stress if I make one, joining is 100% optional, not a requirement.

Would yall be interested in this? Or nah?

Yeah, the OOC seems fine. It's not like we have much to say except for some little conversations here and there. We could even post faster than we do now. Discord might be a little overkill for what little we discuss about. At least that's what I think. Even if we have more to talk about, it should really be fine, I think. We won't spam this place. 🙂

Edited by Warning
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

I'm fine with the speed of communication here personally.

Just now, Warning said:

Yeah, the OOC seems fine. It's not like we have much to say except for some little conversations here and there. We could even post faster than we do now.

I appreciate yalls input! If everyone's happy the way things are that works for me too. It's just a tool, so I figured I wouldn't be doing my part if I didn't offer to use it. ❤️

• Love 2