General OOC

Yeah.  I wanted to put off that meeting, since was not sure how it will go and that is something that both Alexandrine and Emi would be dwelling on at the convention if they had already met.

Just now, Warning said:

Okay. that's weird. I was pinged NOW about a post that was made 5 hours ago? o.O Not very sure what's going on, here.

You got pinged from the message I just sent.  I had not realized it at the time, did not read that post until a few minutes before I wrote my post there, realized you probably did not know either.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Warning said:

Okay. that's weird. I was pinged NOW about a post that was made 5 hours ago? o.O Not very sure what's going on, here.

My bad. At work, trying to get reply out between working. Didn't remember to ping you (or satai) until Satai brought it up. I suppose I could have also jumped to the pits of hell, but I didn't want to hijack it, in case it was going somewhere else.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 3

Friday being my other quiet day of the week.  The song might not get finished until this evening.

4 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Gonna throw my Boi Takamo somewhere. Possibly business trip, was thinking that little concert/convention for a "business trip."

The convention is a few days long thing.  The song being one of many things happening.  But exactly what else the individual characters get up to remains to be seen.  He could be there.  Could be one of the guys Emi and Rin eventually take to a private room.  He could get involved with others, possibly several different ones over the few days.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

We have been getting a little loose on the turns.  Feel free to get some Mitsuko posts in when you want.  I have waiting a bit between replies to give you a chance.

Alexandrine is probably going to get them all into one of the private rooms.  But in this case just to talk openly.  Mix Emi & Rin idol planning with any questions Elie and Mitsuko have about being Magical Girls.

• Love 2