General OOC

I explained the idea behind that one in the story request thread.  Just a chance for anyone to give Jumi some ‘fun’ with demons/monsters/etc.  

It is set a little later than the others.  After the convention.  It might just be a short sex scene, or could lead to something more.  Anyone was welcome to join, playing and sort of monster, with profiles or basic nameless ones.  Hellhound could be there, but she probably wouldn’t be the only one.

• Love 1

I admit that confuses me a little since we... did not go to the convention yet, did we? Or I got teleported in time. XD I have no idea when Hellhound happens, when the convention happens. AND where Mitsuko is at that time since I thought she would also go to the convention at that moment. Actually, there seems to be a strange time gap. x.x

• Love 1

I probably should have made a separate topic for that, like Chiyako suggested.  My fault there.  There was a time skip in ‘Rebuilding from Scratch.’  They have wandering a bit in the convention grounds, before the fans were let in and now various girls are introducing themselves, giving speeches to the audience.  After that is when it really begins.

I probably will make a new topic for it once, the speeches are over and everyone goes out into the crowd, doing various things.

You could join in where they are now, if you want, or wait for the separate thread.

The part of the speeches and introductions is really just the last page of it.  Up to you how much you want to read of it.

Hellhound/Zorn and Wanders in the middle of that time jump in Rebuilding.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

I am so inexplicably confused still. XD I should have paid more attention in class since the Rebuilding thread is 11 pages long and I'm not sure what's going on in that last page. I feel like throwing Mitsuko there might cause more confusion for everyone else than not. Just so we're clear, Mitsuko is freshly new at this so just jumping in a circle of magical girls (While knowing none of them) might be weird on its own. I'm fine with not joining the group in a rush, though. I feel like Mitsuko either will go there or IS there, apart somewhere.

I will have to make things a little more clear regarding this in my own thread but unless I know objectively how and what the convention is about, then I can't just make Mitsuko decide to go. I know we had spoken about it so I was merely waiting for a sign but the time gap is confounding me. At this time, I will just read what's going on before I try to make a move with Hellhound. (As she already posted in the thread with Zorn). Right now, I'm so lost that any posts with Mitsuko would be a stab in the dark. BUT I will try and see.

However, as I said, it's hard for me to simply poke an idea in the dark. By example, if I make Mitsuko decide to go to a certain convention probably advertised on multiple posts in the city, it HAS to make sense in whatever convention thread that she will be there or that the convention is as I try to define it. (Which I am trying hard right now to get any information I can get my hands on from the current threads). Please do not take this post as complaining or anything, though. Just trying to make sense of everything going on, is all. o.o

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

Thank you for the pointers. Sorry for the rant as I mean no disrespect or anything by it. I would lie if I said I wasn't lost, though. XD A part of me feels like I would intrude if I just inserted myself in there out of nowhere so I suppose I will just wait for the time being. I was waiting for my cue for the convention and an opening will surely open sometimes.

As for Hellhound, I still have no idea if the hunter thread is relevant or not as I read inside it some, only to see about the forest. Like, if she is the hunter that's referred to or someone else. And since I feel like the scene with Zorn is not over yet. UNLESS it is and I'm just dumb, well... You can guess why I am sorta finding myself out of the loop on all of this.

• Love 2

No big deal.  The idea behind this club was a lot of stories happening in the same setting but could otherwise be independent of each other.  Right now the convention and working things around that is the main complication.  After we are past that, we will see how much various stories connect.

Stories are happening at different times.  Zorn/Hellhound and Wanderers are technically a flashback, of sorts, but only a day or two before the convention.  Hunter is later, but it remains to be seen if it really matters (depends on if it goes beyond the sex and in what ways).  The hunter was more referring to the situation.  Jumi is hunting for threats, but she is sort of being hunted as well.  Her hunters could be any number of things though.

• Love 2

Ah... Now, I understand where certain things come from. Alright... I was more thinking of a kind of continuation here and there. I know there are many stories possible but I thought we were doing sort of a story with it where characters are introduced then connected through events. Well, I still feel like my two characters are too new to pit them at future threads. Hoping they also don't get left behind but welp. It's something we'll have to see with time since I don't really want to rush my character development either. ><

• Love 2

I mean if you wanted to jump into the convention now seems to be a pretty good spot for it. At the moment it's more or less magical girls and knights introducing themselves on a stage to the convention goers before the convention itself really kicks into gear. Truth be told I don't think Emi is going to do much unless prompted, she is kind of frozen with stage fright. More or less waiting to see what else @SataiRolePlayingGuy wants to post with that, while also giving Elie more time to do stuff too. Once those three are finished on the stage it might be a good spot for others to enter doing their introductions, I think?

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

I'll reply after Elie, sticking to that order for the moment.  We'll see how long the strict order lasts.  Once we get into the actual convention, will see where all the characters end up and how the posting works out.  They probably wont all remain in one big group.  There is probably somewhere Mitsuko could fit in there, but will see how it plays out.

And with Zorn and Hellhound, will see if Exzelcryth hangs around with them after they meet.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I recently posted another image.  Of a ‘mystery character’, mystery because I had not decided what to do with her yet.  Decided to make a poll for it, which may or may not influence the choice.

https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/8177-who-should-“mystery-character”-be/

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

With that Pelvis Seal, she looks already owned by a demon or something. The clothes make it give that look as well. Unless being broken gives a character a demon tail, she seems to be a demon herself. (Sorry if I take the image details as fact). Either way, she seems awesome and has a nice face expression and costume. Plus. Pink hair. 💛

Edited by Warning
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Warning said:

With that Pelvis Seal, she looks already owned by a demon or something. The clothes make it give that look as well. Unless being broken gives a character a demon tail, she seems to be a demon herself. (Sorry if I take the image details as fact). Either way, she seems awesome and as a nice face expression and costume. Plus. Pink hair. 💛

In the private RP the plan is for her to be a demon.  But I originally found the picture a while back on an ad on another site for a ‘break the magical girl’ RP.  This time I am leaning towards the Broken Girl, but she could end up a demon instead.

• Love 1

I think it’s about time to make a separate thread for the proper convention.  Anyone who has a character there (whether they have written yet or not, again, feel free to play random fans too, if you want) can join in.  Though there will be multiple sub-stories going on there at the same time.  Don’t have to follow a strict posting order with regard to anyone your character(s) isn’t involved with.

I will post the link when it’s done. 

• Love 3

Just to clear something up so I don't get the wrong idea. Convention, in this context, is like... a convention of magical girls or the usual anime convention stuff? (With cosplayers and everything?). I ask just because I don't want to assume and give Mitsuko the wrong idea of where's she heading. (I feel annoying asking so many questions, though. ><)

• Love 1

Yeah, I guess I would say something like that.  Though I have never been to something like that, only has an indirect idea of what it is like.  But some of the fans are dressed up and there is plenty of merchandise for sale for the more established girls and knights.

For Elie and Balthier, for the wanderers, was the idea to have Alexandrine, Emi and Rin just jump in immediately, or should they be on their way to save Elie?

• Like 1
  • Love 1