General OOC

Posted (edited)

Finally got the Zorn reply in.  Looking forward to the continuing corruption of Alexandrine in the afternoon/evening.

Everything was good with Mitsuko.  I guess the only complication with Mitsuko is if you want her to stumble in on Emi and Rin having fun with the boys (assuming you are preferring her to leave and come back after they are done, rather than joining in.  Though it is also possible she could join in, with the understanding she would be involved only with the other girls, let the boys just watch).  You could also have her come in after they are done.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 2

Since I will be quite busy this weekend (and possibly this next week), if it helps to push along the convention stuff we can end Emi and Rin's thing soon (and just assume they got to all the boys). The timeline there is kind of funky right now. Might give a chance for Rin to interact with more people too.

• Love 2

31 minutes ago, ElieCapulet30 said:

I'm free this weekend since it's holiday weekend work will be deader then a door nail. So Satai of you wish we can do something with my new character.

It looks for the next day or two it may mostly be us and maybe a little bit from BladeRunner and/or Warning (maybe just a little more with Alexandrine's corruption).  So yeah.  That's an option.  Though Zorn and Hellhound have not returned yet.  I don't know, if you want him to be up to his own thing I could play a temporary character or two as victims of his, perhaps over where he Elie come from.  Being temporary characters, anything could happen to them.

27 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Since I will be quite busy this weekend (and possibly this next week), if it helps to push along the convention stuff we can end Emi and Rin's thing soon (and just assume they got to all the boys). The timeline there is kind of funky right now. Might give a chance for Rin to interact with more people too.

Or maybe build off this.  While we are playing with 'corrupt all the girls' to various degrees (though even Alexandrine, while certainly corrupted is not exactly going to be 'evil' in the end).  Maybe he sneaks into the convention, tries to find Elie.  But with her gone, sees what he can do with Rin and/or Jumi at different points.  Not go as far as Alexandrine, maybe not even corrupt her but have some fun with her.

Or maybe he goes hunting for my Guardian Beast, try to corrupt or just have fun with her.

I'm just throwing ideas out there.  Feel free to suggest your own.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

It looks like Mitsuko have to run in and find Jumi instead, unless you want to wait.  Chiyako being busy, Emi is not going to be doing much for a little while.  Something new is being planned for Rin.  She might not be corrupted, but she is going to have a life changing experience with someone on the dark side.  Though Jumi has a good chance of being with someone too, though another random character.  She could be a mentor for Mitsuko in a number of ways.

Just in case anyone cares, it is going to include some MxM.  Something I almost never do, but as hinted in the polls, I’m willing to do some Ryan as a boy with other men.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 3

Jumi is the best one.  If you want to keep something similar to what had been planned, she can probably be found, with company (maybe a random girl) in one of the random rooms.  She will probably interrupt that fun, but it could lead to something between Jumi and Mitsuko before the night is over.

Also, me and Elie are on a streak again (not first time, but the first time on this club).  Look forward to more streaks as Alexandrine/Exzel/Elie progresses, we and Balthier have fun things planned.

• Love 3

Uhh, I honestly don't even know who is who right now because the two characters I use right now almost have no activity. As for the convention, I see what's happening, which is mostly nice but there's a part of me who wants to follow up with Mitsuko but another part of me who doesn't want to intrude and bug someone else. What should I do?

• Love 2

Like I was saying, Mitzuko could find Jumi at the convention, see what happens from there.  Will try to get Hellhound something to do.  Should not be much longer before Zorn goes home.  Studying Emi is one thing for her to eventually do, but that has to wait a bit, with Chiyako being busy, got to find something for her to do until then.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

"I can't have children" 

Dumbass is sterile to ordinary women, fucking moron. 

Poor Emi.  Feeling safer than it is.  Though Alexandrine guessed the truth and mentioned it.

7 minutes ago, Warning said:

Right. But if Mitsuko went to the convention now, what would she see? As in... Would she even see where everyone played and what everyone did back there?

Well most/everything of what has happened since she left has been in the private area.  Can’t have her finding Alexandrine.  Things happening there aren’t getting interrupted.  The original idea was she could stumble across Emi and Rin.  But Chiyako suggested we end that, with her being busy.  You could have her stumble across them but leave immediately, find Jumi in another room.  As for what happens there, maybe more learning about being a Magical Girl.  Probably some activities still open, but not as many durning he day.

• Love 2

I see. But that was my point. I did not mean interact with them but just see them. However, it it happens in private rooms where she isn't supposed to be then it's alright. That will save her mind for now but she really would be in a terrible state right now anyway. No chances nobody notices that. The last question is. Should I just write in Convention?

• Love 2