Medical check up

Sonja hums as she fiddled with the medium she has somehow got into the lab and onto its ceiling. Satisfied now all she has to do is to make sure it works. Sonja fiddle in her drawer fetching a handgun before pointing at her hand pulling the trigger. The loud bang resounded through the walls as the medium turret thing healed her wound right up. She smiles before skipping happily looking for Ivan her "pet' (yes I gave her an Archimedes))

• Haha 1

Normally she’d be in her lab by now, or in the garden but no, Ivy knew that the surest way to stay on top of things was to get the least desirable tasks out of the way first. Namely that was doing her check up with the team medic. Honestly she felt fine, but she supposed it was better safe than sorry. She managed to find the room with little difficulty and she stood awkwardly in the doorway, not exactly sure what to expect. “Uh….Dr. Sonja…? It’s not too soon for check ups is it?” She asked, wondering if maybe in true Ivy Bloom fashion she’d jumped the gun and arrived here before everything was ready. 

Sonja turns and tilts her head "nyet still have to put healing apparatus on heart da?" she said perhaps a little too cheerfully. she smiles as she shuts the door slamming shut as she hums grabbing her stuff she needed " strip" she said simply she could wait to insert the health apparatus. though she questioned if Ivy would really need it she was simply a botanist but she thought it was better safe than sorry. Sonja hums to herself as she starts to check Ivy over

The simple instruction to strip was a little jarring but Ivy barely hesitated to follow the medical officer’s orders. Some of her words were lost on Ivy but she just shrugged and took off her clothes, idly wondering if she was meant to be fully naked or just in her underwear. Perhaps she ought to go full nude to be safe. Besides it must be pretty standard if Sonja was being so cheerful and humming right now. Ivy shimmied out of her overalls and crop top. Her large breasts bouncing into view. She swept her long green hair to the side as she peeled off her bra and lastly she tugged down her panties, placing all of her discarded clothing in a neat pile. “I feel totally fine but I thought it was smart to come here anyway and have a proper looking over, you know?” 

sonja kept up her humming as she turned on her celing mounted medigun as she lovingly called it now was to see if it would heal her. Sonja went over to her drawer and pulled out a bayonet, humming with satisfaction she gave a cut on ivy's arm satisfied when the wound healed instantly. Sonja pulled a lever as the chair leaned back. sonja hums as she walked around ivy lopoking down at her nude form. she looked at ivy's breast before leaning down pressing her cheek against them rubbing her face against them befor looking at her own smaller breasts despite their respectable size.

Okay….so this inspection was certainly nothing like she remembered having in the past……

Ivy squirmed in place, trying and failing to figure out the purpose of each action this woman was taking. She gasped at the cut the woman gave her but seeing it heal without even a trace of a scar shut her up. But still, she was starting to feel as if this particular medic was far too unorthodox for her liking. As if to confirm this, Dr. Sonja planted her face in her bosom, rubbing her cheeks to her chest. “Uhhh….is this really ne-necessary?” Dr. Bloom questioned in a shaky voice. “I just came for a standard check up.” Emphasis on the word, standard, she thought to herself, frowning as she glanced up at the woman warily. “S-ss-so we should be just about done right?”

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

sonja was shaken out of her stupor and smiles pulling out a round device "jsut need to put this on your heart da?" sonja hums as she looks at the settings to her medigun "needs to connect to smaller one so i can heal da?" she said she said with a slight blush grabbing the bayonet again drawing a dotted line down the woman's chest. once she finished she smiled. "Ready?"

Edited by onearmeddruid
  • Haha 2

More tools come out and Ivy is growing more and more confused and the more confused she gets, the more concerned she gets about her own safety and the sanity of this medic. It’s only when Sonja finishes placing the markers for where to cut that it all clicks for Dr. Ivy. “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” She halts, one hand out the other smashing her breasts into her chest. “Dr. Sonja, I hardly think any of this is appropriate for me. I’m just the botanist! I don’t need any enhancements or adjustments. I’m perfectly fine! See?!”

This time she stands up from the chair, and does a spin for the doctor. And when the woman doesn’t seem wholly convinced she does a little dance, wriggling her hips and bouncing a jig, her tits jiggling tantalizingly as she demonstrated her range of motion and healthy physique. “There, and I’m not even a bit out of breath!” She added brightly, taking Sonja’s hand and laying it on her chest. “Think we can get back to a regular examination now?”

Edited by Harmony Frost
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Sonja squeaks when she felt the womans breasts crash against her chest her face turning a soft red

Sonja blushed as she watched ivy do her little dance her eyes glued to her jiggling tits. she squeaks softly when when ivy placed her hand onto her cehst. sonja marveled at the softness of her skin before looking up at ivy "o-o-o-ok" she said softly only mildly disappointed not installing what she thought would be best but as Ivy said she was abotanist. she mutters under her breat "stupid stupid not mercenary anymore" as she peaks at ivy again her face forming a blush once more before once again comparing their sizes. sonja hands shake as she grabs some gloves pulling it back with a snap pretty indicative what she is going to do

Edited by onearmeddruid
  • Love 1

“Oh dear.”

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. That snap of the glove was definitely signifying something….invasive. But at least she’d put Sonja off on doing something drastic. And did she detect a few blushes? She supposed her little dance was a bit much. Especially considering that she was nude. But Ivy wasn’t the type to mind that too much. She wasn’t an exhibitionist or anything but she felt comfortable in her skin and sometimes being nude in her garden was a guilty pleasure of hers. One that Ivy kept close to her chest of course. She could only imagine what people would think if they knew, 

• Love 1

Sonja stammered "p-p-p-p-p-please b-b-bb-en----bend--o-over" she said with a blush on her face. At first she was excited to work again now she cant get the woman nude out of her head granted it was her job to she should be used to it but she never could. she sighed before she did her invasive work she blushed as her hand was now around something she found just as soft as ivy's breasts

• Love 1

The stammering was sort of cute and Ivy grinned, winking at Dr. Sonja as she got up from the chair and bent over, using it for balance. “Legs spread or..?” She questioned, relaxing now that things were moving forward in a much more normal fashion. Even though it was still a rather vulnerable position, she trusted the doctor to put her in the proper position for the examination. 

• Haha 1

she blushed as she watched ivy winked at her her heart hammered in her chest

"that would b-b-bb-b f-f-fine" she said a little too quickly as she just stared at hte woman's ass. she swallows a bit as she walked towards the woman lowering herself as she blushed she softly whimpers

here she was with a beautiful woman practically showing off even if it was because sonja was doing her job

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

“Like this?” Ivy asks, trying not to sound too smug as she parts her legs a little further than shoulder width apart. The fact that the almost eager, mad doctor has transformed into this blushing and stammering woman is highly amusing. “You know I’ve always been pretty fascinated with anatomy myself. I think, if I didn’t have such a natural affinity with plants, I would have been a medic myself,” Ivy adds, hoping to ease the tension with a little casual chitchat. That was her specialty after all. She was such a naturally kind and social person that she always tried to ease people’s worries and discomfort. After all, as comfortable as she may be naked, she didn’t want to be on display like this forever. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"o-o-o-oh r-r-r-realy?" she asked as she just stared at hte woman nearly forgetting she was suppose to give her an examination. sonja looks at ivy's pussy she blushed as she swallowed as her hands linger on ivy's cheeks rather than what they are supposed to be doing. Sonja shakes her head before sliding her finger into the woman's rear entrance to continue her exam

• Haha 1

“Y-Yes!” Ivy gasps, blushing at the outburst but she wasn’t prepared for the doctor’s finger to go there. It was rather snug, but she figured it was probably necessary and as long as the doctor didn’t poke there too much she would be fine. “Um yes. The human body is extremely fascinating and complex just like plants. Sensitive too. And it requires great attention to detail. I think there’s plenty of similarities between our fields, don’t you?”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"i g-g-guess" she said as she continued her examination "w-w-w-what similarities?" she asked she looked down as she shifted uncomfortably "she is beautiful" she muttered under her breath albeit a little to loud. sonja felt self conscious sure back in her days at................... sonja rubbed her temple another headache  what was she thinking about?

oh yes her body back in the .........old life the other mercs often complented her for her respectable assets but Ivy made her feel funny about it she felt a soft burning of envy but she had sworn off of that kind of experiment when she was 14.

Back at....... her hand slides out of ivy's ass as sonja holds her head for another headache

• Haha 2

Wait, did she just….call her beautiful? Ivy felt her whole body flush and she almost didn’t even register the questions the doctor was asking. “Well the amount of study it takes for one….and then the moment you realize that nothing will ever compare to the real world experience you get in the field,” she pointed out. But when she was met with the doctor’s silence she grew concerned. Ivy shifted again, turning around to face the doctor and seeing said woman with her hand to her head. “Oh! Are you alright?” She asked, leaning forward to place her hand on the woman’s temple. “Massaging them might help. It soothes the pounding nerves,” she explained although she supposed she didn’t need to. Gently she nudged the other woman’s hand aside and gently applied pressure to either side of her head, her fingers moving slowly in a circular motion. Ivy had quite forgotten all about her nudity at this point. 

Posted (edited)

sonja's eyes dart up to ivy as she blushed a soft red. her headache disappears "mmmmmm" sonja unconsciously leans against Ivy softly sighing as the woman massaged her head. Sonja calms down forgetting why she was there as she hums to herself. now she was attached to the woman well it doesnt help sonja likes the company of women over men most of the time. soon sonja's headache disappeared as ivy finished her massages 

Edited by onearmeddruid
  • Love 1

Ivy beamed as the doctor leaned into her as she massaged her temples. She was no physician but she always wanted to help others any way she could and that applied doubly so for her teammates. “There we go,” she soothed, “Much better I assume?” She asked, pulling back slightly to observe the woman’s face. “I think we’re all set here but if you ever need me to do that again, just come find me.” Here she smiled brightly and gave Sonja a friendly peck on the cheek. “I suppose we’re all done here, yes?”

• Love 1

sonja blushed as her hand went to her cheek "u-u-u-um yes" she said standing up. ivy made her heart race as she walks over to her counter putting up her bayonets and knives. she hums as she finds ivy's clothes. she blushed as she handed themn over to Ivy. her mind races with images as she shakes her head again trying to focus on the task at hand

• Like 1

“Thanks again for the check up. I do feel better now after having you look over my body,” she said with a bright smile. She started putting her clothes back on, bouncing and shimmying to pull her clothes up over her curvy hips. “Maybe you could come by the greenhouse sometime and I’ll show you around? I imagine you might want to take a look at some of the medicinal plants we grow,” Ivy offered. “I should be free later today after I’ve taken care of the captains orders.” She paused as she struggled to put on her bra and sighed, turning back to Sonja, “Um, do you mind giving me a hand? It’s a front clasp but from my perspective it’s hard to see,” she laughed making her large breasts wobble. 

sonja blushed as she watched her body bounce and move as Ivy. "h-h-h-h-help?" she stammered wqatching ivys large breasts bounce at her actions. 

"o-o-o-o-o-ok" she said walking up to the woman as she grabbbed ahold of the woman's bra she marveled at hte size  taking glances at her own feeling  self conscious about her own.

"so big" she said softly as she pulled the clasp together to hook the bra back on to Ivy's chest

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up