The Wanderers

Posted (edited)

Exzel gritted her teeth, this was unexpected. However, this girl looked young, Excel had at least decades if not a century of sword fighting experience. She held her hands out in front of her fists together shouting, "Form, Shadow blade!" She pulled her fists apart and looked as if her right hand was pulling a dark blade from a portal formed on her left hand. She breathed heavier from the expenditure of magic, it had been a whole since She had such a workout. Brandishing the shadow sword with a flourish, "You look like you can handle a sword. But you've never fought a Nexus Devil, have you?"

spacer.png

She held one hand in the air, gathering bright purple energy, and then thrust it at the ground, opening a portal under her at the same time opening the other end above and behind the King of Swords. She fell straight down, only to emerge from the ceiling behind the King of Swords, hitting him with a lighting quick strike at his back, then nailing a three point landing, and spinning up into another savage attack.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Elie seeing the portal appear and the dark pulsing engery turn into a sword her eyes widen. "I can handle a sword and it looks like you haven't been in keeping up on using magic...your growing tired." She said.

Before Elie could move to singal a attack she saw two more portals appear. She noticed Exzel disappear. "Where did she..." Elie quickly turned around as the King of Swords protected Elie taking the full hit. Elie could see one or two more attacks like that can she was done for. She had to summon another card. "Let your third card of fate be summoned." She said as a bright light appeared and the Wheel of Fortune appeared. Elie looked at wheel and knew from this point it was a game of luck. If it landed odd Exzel would get whatever she wanted but if it landed on evens she could call for help and maybe summon another card.

Elie looked at Exzel and smiled sighing a bit. "Looks like the cards and fate are giving you a chance at luck. What do you want if the wheel lands on a odd number?" Elie asked putting her hand on handle. While the King of Swords stood protecting her.

wheel-of-fortune-tarot-card.jpg?w=750&fi

Your 3rd card

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

"Tired? Me? Oh-ho-ho-ho!" She laughed, although the magic was in fact draining her, but she wasn't going to admit it. Least of all to her opponent. She still wasn't sure who to look at, the mirror image still synced with Elie, and then there was the Sword King to watch as well. She answered the question quickly with the first thing that came to her mind.

"I want you, tied up, hands behind your back, suspended from the ceiling. I'm feeling lucky today" Exzel gave her a playful wink, before clashing swords with the King again.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Elie shivered as she spun the wheel.She watched the King of Sword clash swords with Exzel. As the wheel began to slow down. Elie's double went for a punch so it could help distract Exzel from the King's attck. The King dashed around going for a side attack with the rest of the power he had as the wheel came to stop in the middle of two numbers but then moved to odd number. 

The double disappeared as did the King of Swords as Exzel's wish or need was granted. Elie had her hands tied behind her back as a magical force suspended her from the ceiling. Her legs tangled as her eyes widen. This couldn't be happening. What would Exzel do. She didn't have a cock so Elie was safe right? Elie's heart was racing as she looked at Exzel with fear in her eyes.

The wheel of fortune looked at Exzel and spoke in deep celestial tone. "Is this to your liking oh lucky challenger of Fate or shall I do more?"

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Exzel took a deep breath, and stood up straight from her combat stance. Looking around to make sure the other threats were really gone. Dismissing her shadow blade back to the either, it disappeared from her hand in a shimmer of energy. She ran a hand up through her hair on one side the straighten it out after all the action. Seeing Elie bound and hanging from the ceiling, a devious smile was back on her face.

"Thank you, oh Wheel of Fortune. Can you make her full of lust before you go?"

Exzel slowly walked up to Elie, letting her fear build. She could feel it pouring off of her, as she walked around eyeing her with a hungry look. She touched Elie, gently at her ankle as was soon feeling up her leg, up her thigh. She could feel the great magical energy radiating from her, as much as her fear. Excel fed off her fear, subtletygaining some small energy from it. Her hand kept going as she walked around, sliding under her skirt grabbing her hip, then smacking her ass playfully.

"Yes, this is just how I like my princesses. Ooo, so soft, so smooth. Mmmmmm, I'm going to enjoy this."

Her hand lingered on Elie's backside, grabbing a handful. A feeling of warmth spread over Exzelcryth, she liked this girl, whether Elie liked it, or not.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Elie watched as Exzel's weapon disappeared into thin air in a mist of shadows. Seeing her walking closer she looked away fear taking over her. The wheel spoke. "I can give her a bit of lust since she is a virgin. Is there anything else. My magic is almost spent." It spoke. 

Feeling the lust fill her. A faint blush spread across her cheeks as she felt something in her core. Was it warmth or need for sexual touch. She bit her lower lip to try to hold back any moans or whimpers. Her pussy was making her lacy underwear a soaking mess. Her nipples perked up making her breasts fall out of her dress and bounce against her chest. Elie's natural scent was intoxicating. Her eyes seemed to glaze over due to luat she was feeling.

"Pl.....Pl...Please...Please don't do this." Elie whimpered feeling Exzel touch her body and smack her ass. She hoped Exzel didn't ask for anything else. Her virgin body couldn't take this heat as it kept growing. Her dress was now only hanging on to her body thanks to off the shoulder shelves.

• Love 1

Exzel considered quickly, then a thought came to her. "Mr. Wheel, the last thing I want is a purple strap-on, one that I can change the size or shape of with a thought, vibrates and will fit in both of us." She imaged the look of horror on Elie's face as talked to the Wheel of Fortune. Her smile widened as the strap on materialized on her, making her suddenly very wet around the part that fit in her snugly, as she looked back to Elie. "Thank you mister wheel!"

Elie was extremely beautiful in Exzel's eyes. She had the best breasts she seens in hundreds of years, the dress barely clinging to her fueled her need of the girl even more. Exzel's hand went into Elie's short shorts as she hung there tied up. Her warm fingers sliding onto her wet panties, gliding over her wet, bare lips between her legs. "My my princess, I've never felt a virgin so wet. You beg me not to. And yet..." Exzel rubbed up and down Elie's slit. "Your body can't deny me." Her finger grazing over her clit with every back and forth motion. With subtle motions, stroking her virgin territory, she was able to siphon and absorb just a little of her magic, and it made her fingers tingle. The siphoning wasn't permanent of course, but it fed Exzel's hunger, and filled her with warmth, especially when her target was effected by lust as Elie was.

"Tell me, do you really want to stay a virgin?"

• Love 1

Seeing the strap on appear on Exzel pelvis made Elie start to fight trying to get out of the bonds holding her in place. "N...no no no please no. That won't fit...you wouldn't." She cried as the Wheel of Fortune disappeared. The heat of lust came up in waves feeling Exzel's fingers rub her slit and clit.

Elie looked into Exzel's eyes lust and fear filled hers as her breathing was uneven. "Pl.....please I.....I feel so hot. I...can't take it." She whimpered her juices soaking Exzel's finger. "W...why why do you want me so badly?" She said as a soft innocent moan escaped her lips. Her moan was heavenly like milk and honey. "I....it's so hot.....I....I feel like my insides are melting" She whimpered fighting her need for release. Her eyes showed she wanted...no needed this but her mind was saying no.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Listening to the Princess of Fate in such a state just turned Exzel on even more. She felt power, she felt control, like she had her right where she wanted her. She grabbed Elie with a strong hand by the back of her neck, the other still between her legs, tilting her upright, as she hung suspended from the ceiling.

"I want you because... you're my kind of girl. Because the guardians of humanity need to taught their place in the grand scheme of things. Because, I need to feed on your energy."

Everywhere Exzelcryth touched her their aura's reacted. Their magics resonating, vibrating, making Elie tingle at every touch, every caress the devil in a dress gave her. Exzel felt the same each with each skin on skin contact.

"I had no idea the guardians of this planet would react to our physical contact like this. Or I could react like this. But I love it."

She removed her finger from Elie's short shorts, wet from her juices, and licked one of her fingers. "Mmmm." Then moving the princess's dress completely out of the way, felt her big breasts up with warm, firm gropes. Fondling her, squeezing her, "No one's handled you like this, have they?"

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Feeling vibrating and tingling engery flow through her she couldn't help but move her hips on Exzel's fingers. The lustful heat burning inside her needed more. Elie was losing control. "G...Gua....Guardians there's m....more then just...me." She moaned.

Elie couldn't help but look Exzel in eye as she felt her dress come off. Her body was a beautiful pale peach. Smooth and soft, no burises or scars in slight. She curves were perfect and form fitting. Her breasts lay perfect against her chest with her nipples perked up ready for someone to play with them or suck on them...maybe even nibble on them. Her hair flowed and draped over her body. Her cheeks flush with red from blushing and her eyes shimmering like the jewels.

"I....I...I hope you enjoy the taste that's the last time you'll get to. I....I will never let evil win." She said before another wave of lustful need overtook her making her toes curl as she felt Exzel fondle her breats. Her whimpers and moaned sounded like that of girl in heat or a kitten. "N....n..no no one has ever touched me like this." She moaned as she felt something warm drip down her leg. That she cum from this demon teasing and playing with her?

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

"Oh? You didn't know? There are supposedly many guardians on this planet. If the rumors are true." Exzel looked at Elie for a moment. Admiring her form, her naked torso, licking her lips. "By the Dark Powers, you ARE beautiful! I must have you as mine!" She went back to playing with her breasts, they were just so squeezable! Exzel leaned forward, brushing her lips over one of Elie's hard nipples. The tingling, and fire of their aura's mingling shooting bolts of pleasure through her. Her lips locked on to Elie's nipples, and she sucked on it, bringing it into her mouth and playing with it with her tongue. Sucking and stimulating it every way she could think of. Sucking more of her energy away as she did. Switching to the other side, she licked her delicate nipple in a swirl before sucking hard. Her lips still causing an incredible warm tingle wherever they went. After she had sucked her for long moments she kissed up her neck, with a firce passion.

Taking one hand off Elie's chest she grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her in, just as their soft lips met. Pleasure and bliss spread from both girls lips to fill their whole bodies as the demon kissed the guardian. Now Exzel felt like she was starting to melt to, her lust peaking. Her other hand went around Elie's back hugging her in a lover's embrace. The demon's heart was pounding hard in her chest now, Elie could feel it pressed against her bare breats, "Mmmmmmmm," she couldn't surpress the moan, even as she siphoned more energy with her kiss. After a long moment she finally broke the kiss only to kiss up Elie's cheek to her ear and whispered with hot breath against her skin, "I.... like you. I will have you!"

Exzelcryth's hands went down Elie's body, feeling every inch. Pulling down ber short shorts, and letring them drop to the fround. Slipping between her thighs the demon pulled her legs apart, despite her resistance. She could feel her trembling, when she suddenly felt something unexpected mixed with her lust. Was it... empathy? The feeling left as soon as it had come, but Exzel was starting to feel an emotional connection even in the midst of her wild lust.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Elie's eyes widen as she heard Exzel make a proclamation that she would be hers. She shook her head refusing. "I will never belong to anyone.....not ah....mmmmmm." Elie gasped letting out another moan as she felt Exzel mouth and tongue around her nipple.  The pleasure was enough to make Elie thrust and grin against Exzel with need. "I....I..I can't...I can't stop...stop myself pl....please." She begged looking at Exzel for mercy.

Elie's short short were soaked as she felt some of her magic leave her body. "Wh...what's this feeling it....it's so strong I....I can barely fight it...I...I mmmmmm....oh...oh gods." She moaned her toes curling showing Exzel was ready to take.advantage of in any way Exzel saw fit.

When Exzel spread Elie's leg she could see Elie had cum once already and was a soaking wet mess just from lustful magic flowing through her and Exzel's touch alone. Elie hang there a panting moaning mess under Exzel's hand. Exzel had the control and Elie knew it. She knew was about to lose her virginity. But would Exzel be gentle and give Elie mercy or give her no mercy and slam into her virgin pussy raping her till she was satisfied?

• Love 1

It was cute, the way she tried to fight her urges so much. But her body was responding whether Elie wanted to or not. The hot magical girl couldn't stop herself from grinding against Exzel  involuntarily, and judging by the wetness of her thighs, she had already came once.

"That's my good little virgin princess, fight to the end. The planet's guardians begging for mercy are music to my ears. But oh! What's this?"

She stepped foward between Elie's spread leg as she held them open. The thick, 6 inch long strap on cock slid along Elie's wet virgin slit. Exzel could feel the girl's body shudder with fear and excitement mixed. Her body still grinding uncontrollably.

"Even your body betrays you. It wants me to claim you."

The demon grabbed her hips, guiding her, holding her steady, as she pushed her pelvis forward, and up. The strap on cock pressing against Elie's entrance. Exzel didn't let up, stretching the helpless guardian's pussy with a slow, smooth and strong thrust. Making her feel every inch as it started to penetrate her virgin space.

"You will be mine, princess!"

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Elie looked at Exzel as she spoke but the set it once she felt the strap on slide against her wet slit. "N...no no please please I beg you." Elie cried but it was to late she felt Exzel grip her hips as a pressure began to start. She could feel each inch slowly sink into her pussy. Elie let the tears fall as her pussy sent waves of pain to her brain. "S...st.....stop pl...please it hurts. It won't fit...pl..please." She whimpered begging as a small bit of blood ran down the strap on. Exzel had claimed Elie's virginity and Elie knew it.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

That pang of emotion hit Exzel again, but she pushed it aside. Her hands steadying Elie. She rocked her hips, pulling most of the way out only to thrust in hard. Burying the strap on deep in the princess. With a thought she activated the vibrating function, and both were filled with stimulating waves of pleasure, that only became more intense as Exzel's thrusting sank into a rhythm. Slow at first, bit picking up speed,  forcing it deeper and deeper with each thrust of her plevis. Her voice was a little higher pitched, as she spoke through increasing pleasure, "Oooo, this equipment your Wheel of Fortune gave me feels so good. How does it feel your own card helped me fuck you, hmmm?"

As the thrust became faster and more powerful, they made Elie's huge breasts bounce it time. Exzel took her hands off Elie long enough, to pull her dress to either side up top, exposing her breasts, though whole fairly big, were not as big as transformed Primcess of Fate's. She stepped forward, arms wrapping around Elie in a warm hug, her supple breast pressing against Elie's, their aura's smashing against each other sending extra waves of heat and pleasure. Exzel moaned, cresendoing louder as the part of the vibrating strap on in her was stimulating her most sensitive spots.

• Love 1

Tears streamed down Elie face as she felt Exzel start to speed up. "Pl....please please m...mercy. I....I can't it hurts please." She begged before she saw Exzel move her dress down so her breasts were out. 

"I....I didn't think my card....would make me lose my virginity." She sniffles trying to push to toy out but once the vibrations were on Elie felt something inside herself melt. Her pussy starred to get wetter and wetter till it was dripping down the dildo.

Once she felt Exzel start to thrust harder and put her breasts on hers Elie was done for. She began to slowly let the pleasure tale over as her screams and cries turned in moans of delight. "M....m...mis...mistress pl...please please m...more." She moaned grinding her hips against the strap on base when it was buried deep inside her. She had finally given in to lust completely.

• Love 1

Exzel's nails starched Elie's back as she dragged her hands across it, in a tight lover embrace. Chest to chest, Elie could feel Exzel's heart beating hard. The demon was breathing faster, her hot breath on the peincess's ear, when she moaned it was loud.

"That's right, my pretty little guardian! Give in to your desire, feel it building until you can't resist giving in to me!"

Exzel had a warm tingle all over, thanks to their skin reacting to their magic auras being smashed together. She thrusted harder and harder chasing her own release. The vibrator inside her driving her mad with lust. Wildly fucking Elie, she moaned out. Her whole body shook as she started cuming while slamming the strap on into Elie hard and fast. She kissed the magical girl, which only muffled her moans a little, absorbing a lot of energyas she climaxed.  Barely able to able to concentrate, she gathered some energy from Elie and placed a hand between her on the middle of her chest, preparing to mark the girl as hers when Elie orgasmed and lost all her defense.

• Love 1

The overwhelming feeling of magic and lust taking over her made her want more. Her hips thrusting and grinding against Exzel's.  Each wild thrust bringing Elie closer and closer to climax. "E....E....Exzel." She moaned before her moans were muffled but the demoness lips on hers. She felt her magic slipping and her guard dropping. She felt something bubbling in her core. Her toes curled. Drool dripping her chin as her pussy tighten around the strap on before Elie felt a overwhelming warmth rush out of her as she cam.

• Love 1

"Yes! Yessss! Now you're mine! Cum for me!" Exzelcryth's eyes rolled back as Elie came with her. Her guard down, she absorbed Elie's energy as she came, drinking it in during their kiss, lips burning with passion, feeling satisfied on many levels. Her own orgasm spread from her pussy and soon left her trembling. She felt her own gush of wetness dripping down her legs, as she embraced Elie warmly. Screaming out joyfully as she rode out her orgasm, pelvis thrusting against the princess. Focusing her demon energy once more, she marked Elie with a magical sigil on her chest, claiming her. The sigil glowed hot on Elie while they were togther.

spacer.png

Though when apart it all but invisible to most observers.

Finally slowly down then stopping, she ended her kiss as her orgasm ended.

"Mmmm, you were so good!"

Her hands went down Elie's back, grabbing her ass, before she stepped back, the strap-on pulling out of her tight, no longer ger so virgin pussy. Exzel smiled, pleased with herself, reached down and removed the strap-on, and in a flash opened a portal to a pocket dimension that could store her more mundane items, and tossed it in for use later if she had needed of it another time.

She pulled Elie down, breaking the enchantment that suspended her and kept her bound, swtting her on the floor. She ran a hand through her silky hair, that looked a mess now.

"Who would have thought a guardian would be so lewd. I could tell you enjoyed it toward the end. What should I do with you now?" She asked as she put her supple boobs away, and straightened her dress out.

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

Elie feeling the magical rush in her chest screamed and moaned in delight. The mark pulsing and glowing bright. Elie felt herself go numb as her head feel to the side. Drool dripping her chin. She felt the strap on slip out as her pussy was a dripping mess.

Feeling herself being moved and spread out the floor she weakly looked up at Exzel. Her raven black hair a mess and in fornt of her face. Her body a sweating mess, her big breasts against her chest and her inner legs a mess from cumming. She looked at Exzel her eyes growing heavy.

@SataiRolePlayingGuy And @Chiyako

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

It was another night, Ryan had been invited to visit again, though it was not going to be a sleepover this time.  It had been a more wholesome evening so far.  Alexandrine to drive the two around town.  Let Emi get a look around from the window.  See if they could find anything fun to do that was safe for Emi.  Ryan was sitting in the back.  Still in boy form at the moment.  This time not wearing his work uniform either.  Just an ordinary t-shirt and jeans.  Fortunately no questions or comments came up so far on the question of whether he was really a boy or girl.

In the middle of the drive, Alexandrine realized something was wrong.  It was in the air an old feeling she had not felt in some time.  She should not have felt.  A demonic presence.  Not like Emi’s.  Something was fighting it?  But no one else should have been inside her territory, other than Hikaru.  It was not him.  Someone who had just had their power awaken?

”…Sorry, Emi, Ryan…looks like the fun is ending early tonight…are you two ready to become Magical Girls for real?”  She took a turn.  Began driving as quick as she could, without drastic speeding, towards the energy she was sensing.  Whatever was fighting the demon was losing.

”What do you mean?”  Ryan asked from the back.  “There’s a demon in the area.  Not holding back like Emi, someone, maybe multiple people are in danger.”  This was not going to be meeting a new friend this time.  A fight was unavoidable, unless the demon left before they got there, or being outnumbered intimidated it into fleeing.

• Love 2

I don't understand how people can get comfortable in these things.

Emi was still having troubles relaxing while in a moving vehicle. It was just strange to her to be sitting in a giant metal box which one did not have control over, especially not when they moved so swiftly. Still, it was nice to peer out the window, to watch the world race across her vision. This was especially the case at night when the city was lit up around them. It was a shame that Ryan didn't have as nice of a seat. Perhaps sitting in the boy's lap could work again, but then she also wondered if either of them could control themselves if that happened. She didn't mind what it led to, of course, but these sorts of nights where it was just wholesome and relaxed were also really nice.

Her ears perked up before Alexandrine had mentioned it. She felt something. The woman's words confirmed for her what it might have been: an unfortunate end to their lovely, wholesome outing. She didn't have to be asked twice. Her seatbelt was unbuckled. Emi slid into the back, wobbling as she stood up. With a tap of a finger against her collar and a flash of white light Emi's transformation sequence was initiated!

I wonder who it is.

By the time it had finished her clothes and cloak had both disappeared. The holsters however had not, and had remained upon her thighs during the sequence. A trick she had learned during her time on the run. Imbuing an object with sufficient energy would allow it to remain. Other clothes seemed to be tied to the transformation itself and generally reappeared if it reverted. One could then pick and choose what stayed and what went. For situations like this it was very useful.

"I'll check ahead."

She could move quicker than the van. It wasn't just that she was very fast, but she could also take the most direct path. Given the estimated distance she figured she could get there a few minutes sooner. Enough to maybe catch whatever it was before it escaped, but not so far ahead that the other two couldn't rescue her if she was placed into danger. Besides, if one of them moved ahead they could get the Demon to focus upon them. It might allow the others to sneak up without giving their foe a reason to simply flee! Not that she had the time to relay such information, but then she knew Alexandrine was experienced. She would almost certainly catch on, if not think of something better!

Emi focused upon herself and hopped upwards. Like a ghost her body phased through the back of the van as it continued forward. Upon touching down against the asphalt road Emi crouched down, tensed her muscles, and then exploded up towards the sky in a single powerful leap! Ears twitched about, seeking out any sounds of battle, although she didn't hear any. She had to go off her sense of the Demonic presence alone, at least until she grew close enough that her other senses could pick up on their foe.

Just as she started to descend Emi shifted the space beneath herself, dropping instead a few feet to land upon the roof of a nearby apartment. Another hop forward brought her a few blocks ahead to the rooftop of another building in sight. She could skip busy streets, traffic jams, even the presence that city blocks full of buildings had, buildings which otherwise might have interfered with her progress. It was this gift, along with her immense strength and speed, which had allowed her to survive for so long even against parties of pursuing magical girls and knights.

Shouldn't be too long.

• Love 1

"A trip? To see who? VIP treatment... Okay, whatever." Were the words of one Tatsuba Toshiro, a young and up and coming businessman with nothing holding him back... Except himself.

Traveling from Tokyo was a pain in the ass, a drag as was his motto, apparently he had won some super rare lottery to have a one on one meet and greet with... Some singer named Emile? No wait... Shit, he forgot. After the concert was over Toshiro was directed as to where to go and since he felt adventurous the young man... Just wanted to leave. The only benefit he gets out of this was for his older Takamo who happened to be a fan and wanted an autograph. Whatever the case, at least he got to travel at the beginning of his fourth year of high school which was nice.

Toshiro and his brothers were always known for their wicked physique, strength and speed and endurance unfounded even by athletic standards. He always thought that certain genes that allowed for such things existed abd just stuck with that, his adoptive parents, Dave and Linda Grindell, did their best to teach the boys how to hold back their strength and be normal. Or as normal as they can get. Unfortunately it didn't help the fact that they could see ghosts and even talk to the dead bastards... But that was a ballgame on its own. 

But what also didn't help was the fact that recently Toshiro had been attracting a different kind of attention.  Freaks with weird powers usually try to fight him, of course they get beat up every time but that was besides the point. He really needed to get back on the meds, because there were occasions where he had seen fireballs, dark spheres, mlnstere, and the likes. Toshiro unfortunately was diagnosed with light schizophrenia, and of course, "I forgot the fucking pills at home... Man, what a drag." 

But that was when he felt it. Something wicked,  something... Familiar. Toshiro had a weird sense of picking up a presence(?) anytime those, "Freaks," Were around. And this one was close, close to another one that was smaller. And unfortunately, it was in this supposed singer's room that he was approaching currently.  Why him?! Upon his approach there were sounds of moaning, grunting, gasping, it made the man gulp and furrow his brows. Toshiro then turned and started to walk away. 

"Where are you going?" A tiny voice in his head sounded. 

"Yeah, no thanks, I don't do sloppy seconds or dirty thirds.Toshiro replied annoyed by a wasted trip. 

But then his body stopped. Something was off, something forced and wrong. Toshiro turned back again and stared at the door, his moral dilemma kicking in until that voice sounded again, "We both know you can't just leave. Remember that intelligence fellow you saved from that bloated clown?" 

Sighing again, Toshiro marched his way to the door until trying the knob. Locked. He knocked several times and there was no answer, but that voice kept nagging him until finally he was pissed off enough to kick the door open. Except that when he did the entire thing literally flew off the hinges and into the nearest wall, narrowly missing the assailant's head in the process. And thus, the young man was greeted by a... Sight. 

"Oh... Sorry, I'm the uh... Ticket winner to one on one with a Miss..." Toshiro then pulled out a paper and read it over,  "Eli Catapult? Sorry, reading English is new to me. So... Should I come back or...?" 

Unbeknownst to Toshiro his own energy was accumulating into the room of the demonic and magical presence.  One would say he was a knight but unawakened, but there was something wretched about it, similar to a demon's but not quite, dark yet in balance and unhindered by the purity of his power. To one trying to feel him out the one thing that was apparent, was that he was a threat, whether he actually knew it or not. Toshiro looked at the sight almost in disgust,  and the moment he took one step into the room his presence forced itself into it. 

"See, I fucking told you!" 

"Ignore the sight you oaf! You're in danger!!" 

• Love 2

Exzel had been so focused on Elie, and then her own gratification she didn't notice the other magical auras gearing close. She was standing up straight, and had just released Elie's hair as she heard the door break, standing still as it went past her, the wind from it blowing her hair to the side and across her face for a brief moment. A wicked smile was on her lips, her thighs still wet, as she turned her head to look at the new arrival. This one looked well built, and had some confidence about him, but... young. She could feel his energy now, he wasn't hiding it, or didn't know how. There was a little darkness mixed with his aura, which made her wonder if he'd be susceptible to corruption at some point. She eyed him up and down, like someone would eye desert after a main course, he certainly had some strength. She addressed him, putting a hand on her hip, "What have we here? And who are you, that is so bold to interrupt two ladies having a personal moment?"

Exzel ran a hand through the side of her black hair to straighten it once more. Her muscles where loose, from the release she had just had, so a workout would be fine now, even if she would have preferred to just take more time with the Princess of Fate. Exzel looked up at nothing in particular, aware now, feeling the ether around her swirl, she could sense more magical energy approaching.

"Well well, it seems like we may have a full on party soon."

• Love 2