Story Request Topic

I’m up for the Emi joins her father branch, as daughter-lover, but might wait a little to start it.  Could consider a version where she marries Hikaru, depending on if you think there is still a chance of that happening in the main story or not.  And I did double check your preference sheet on that.  There may be a lot of risky sex, with various characters, but Emi won’t get pregnant.

Other people, feel free to make Emi requests too.  Or ones for my characters.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

When Exzel is winning her fight eventually, and just starting to have a little fun with Elie, we thought it would be a good idea to have other magical girls and knights, whoever wants to come in, drive off Exzel in a team effort and save Elie, for this episode.

That way everyone can meet, at the least, if that sounds good for people?

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Uhh... So what did I miss? I am not exactly sure of what I'm reading. Just for the record, I'm open to anything that gives me some activity. As long as I know what it's about. Mitsuko is still on standby and as it is, Hellhound needs to head to to surface to eat something AND Zorn is apparently tagging along with her. From there, whatever happens, happens. Any troubles around Zorn can't be blamed on Hellhound, though. But she will sure enjoy it.

• Love 1

Their suggestion was other characters joining in the ‘The Wanderers’ thread, helping Elie, Zorn and Hellhound also suggested possibly watching, meeting/seeing various characters.

I still have more to read, just finished the first page.  But I’m not against them somehow showing up, if it makes sense.

• Love 1

Good good, I'm happy to play along as well with the same condition: As long as it makes sense. Girl needs to eat and might head to a forest, though. (And Zorn seems to be okay with this idea) so we'd need to find a reason for them to go where the others are somehow. I did not exactly read the wanderer thread but saw a few posts here and there anyway. Still, yeah. I'd be glad to do anything. 🙂

• Love 1

I just caught up on reading it.  The actions of another demon may draw Zorn’s attention.  They may get there, probably through some sort of magic, after the hunting is over.

You two can have them keeping having a little more fun if you want.  Let us know when you want others to start getting involved.  Start with probably Alexandrine/Emi/Ryan.  Maybe it happens during the time skip in my and Chiyako’s thread.  After the three of them are together, but before the convention.

Portals may be involved too, that either somehow get Zorn/Hellhound to them or the get the others to the forest where the two of them are about to be.

• Love 3

Right then. Sounds good. We have a little more to go first, but we're getting there.

I've been trying to keep up on the Starting from Scratch thread, but you 2 put out a massive amount of posts very quickly some days. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm glad you're having fun, but it can be challenging to keep up day to day. 😅 None the less I try to read up when I can.

• Woohoo 1

Just now, ElieCapulet30 said:

I agree with my partner above. I try to keep up on post but it gets hard sometimes. I'm just happy everyone is having fun.

As you have experienced before, I often get pretty focused on one thread when enjoying it.  Whenever AirAllie’s back, if she joins in, it may lead to another thread with similar activity.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

As you have experienced before, I often get pretty focused on one thread when enjoying it.  Whenever AirAllie’s back, if she joins in, it may lead to another thread with similar activity.

And I look forward to it. Yes I am experienced in that since I am in another one of your clubs.

• Love 1