OOC Discussion

4 minutes ago, diogora said:

Alright, I got my post in! I'm curious to see what decisions the other characters will make! 

But yeah... @Kissa They're taking all the food, so Ao's using the darkness to get in that bus. xD

Just to clarify, they took all the food in one staff fridge in the garage and workwear with yellow reflectors. So situation with actual food and cloth storage is unknown at the moment.

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

1 hour ago, Gardsorm said:

I mean, if Trish can do a half decent hipsway to some music, she could have Archer slapping bills at her. : p He's fairly easy to please (just not as easy to connect with...)

woot! sexy gothic sheep dance time! time to earn some green!

in unrelated news its also time to go earn my protection in this soon to be mad max esk hellscape! woots

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Wow, talk about cold. Ao just ditched them to go after the food. ;_;

Left Archer alone with two girls, even. That's like the worst outcome ever for him. : p

Oh noooo poor Archer. : p COULD just decide to come with Ao but totally being ditched with two girls xD

Since he likes taking risks though, I didn't wanna say Ao just drags him along, didn't wanna limit anyone's choices!

5 minutes ago, Kissa said:

Just to clarify, they took all the food in one staff fridge in the garage and workwear with yellow reflectors. So situation with actual food and cloth storage is unknown at the moment.

That makes sense! It's dark and hard to tell though. Ao can smell food in the bus and these old people don't seem like a threat, so it seems like a safe option right now either way. He, and any potential companions, might be better off in a non-dangerous group. :3

6 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

I imagine the kitchens would have most of the food.

Jijii will probably end up following. Safety in numbers for the moment. But I'm going to let Fonfon post first.

Big Brother Ao will protect her! I mean, ehem, right, she can totally follow along. : p 

PS: Ao chilling on that bus like this, super dangerous guy, watch out!

Spoiler

7md8fgb3w6m71.png

5 minutes ago, Warning said:

Fonfon will take care of that. I already had planned some things on that side. She is not letting go of her that easily. It just depends on how far I can go. 😛

Curious to see what she's got in mind!

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Dance Dance Dance!

• Haha 2

As amusing as I'm sure Archer following them to the bus would be, I think he's going to have to stay behind for now. : p So for now, this looks like it'll be where he parts ways with his new companions for now, and tries not to die. 😄

2 minutes ago, diogora said:

Unfortunately I can't stay up as late as usual tonight, since I have an unfortunate appointment in...5 hours. Need to get some sleep!

Goodnight everybody, I look forward to reading any posts that might show up while I'm asleep! ^^

and @Gardsorm I see ya sneaking in an Ex-Fed, tsk tsk tsk

Mwahahahah. He was a work in progress for a while, so if Archer is my more easygoing fellow, you can bet this one will... Probably not be so much. : P 

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gardsorm said:

As amusing as I'm sure Archer following them to the bus would be, I think he's going to have to stay behind for now. : p So for now, this looks like it'll be where he parts ways with his new companions for now, and tries not to die. 😄

Well Jijii will probably go with whichever group is larger. So. I suppose we'll see how that looks?

• Love 4

16 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

in unrelated news its also time to go earn my protection in this soon to be mad max esk hellscape! woots

Maybe Nadia should set up a House of Sin branch in the prison.

Inter-club in jokes that some members will get, I can keep coming up with them,

Mouse seasons...rabbit season...mouse season..rabbit season.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

Well Jijii will probably go with whichever group is larger. So. I suppose we'll see how that looks?

That's gonna be Ao's group for sure, so no problem. : ) Archer can inadvertently come across the second group coming to Central soon, but he's gotta work on some subtle tasks in the meantime. ^^

2 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Maybe Nadia should set up a House of Sin branch in the prison.

Inter-club interclub in jokes that some members will get, I can keep coming up with them,

Mouse seasons...rabbit season...mouse season..rabbit season.

Now this sounds like Archer's jam. Look but no touch. : p 

• Love 3

29 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Well, there would have been plenty of touch, giving away the jokes:

House of Sin, old whorehouse club I had started.

Mouse/Rabbit, Chiyako's characters here and another club.

Wow, that sounds like quite the establishment and idea then. o.o

I guess this means Archer should throw some cash at Jijii too. Seeing that cute mouse tail swing would probably amuse him too. : p Alas, our future in the prison is an uncertain one.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1