OOC Discussion

7 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

WIth her at the door, is Nadia now part of Ao/Fonfon/Jijii or still with Leona and Trish?  Shift the groups turn-wise or combine them at once, will let you all decide.

1 minute ago, CuteKitten said:

No, let's stick with the order. All of them are in the basement. It's not like its THAT huge. Everyone is still within shouting distance of each other.

Since Nadia did call out...whether or not anyone actually replies to her, I'd say we stick to this turn order with all 6 characters: Leona -> Nadia -> Trish -> Fonfon -> Ao -> Jijii

That means now would be @DreamsnThings turn, just sending a little ping to inform of the turn order. ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I just used what Kitten described in her last post.  But I knew where Nadia was going to end up, did not have to worry about what else was there.

1 minute ago, CuteKitten said:

The thing is, it could be the wrong door too haha

Now that I think about it -> How does anyone know which the storeroom is from the outside? 🫠

Destiny.  Nadia has a destiny (well I intended it to be, but storeroom group can decide).

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

ack its me!
... uh... well i have been told to explore in here... is there a description of the area at all somewhere I can use as reference?

There's the GM post for the storeroom. It mentions other doors along the hallway, but most of these might also be locked, given the Foods room needed one of Jijii's keys. Basically, it's just a long, dark hallway with wooden keys. There's labels on the doors, but it might be a bit dark to properly read them without a light. I'm not sure if that helps, but if you have any more specific questions I can try to answer them, or we can always ask Kissa.

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 1

7 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I just used what Kitten described in her last post.  But I knew where Nadia was going to end up, did not have to worry about what else was there.

Destiny.  Nadia has a destiny (well I intended it to be, but storeroom group can decide).

And of course, Nadia doesn't know what is behind the door.  But she suspects someone could be in there, and if someone, maybe useful things are.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

And of course, Nadia doesn't know what is behind the door.  But she suspects someone could be in there, and if someone, maybe useful things are.

Well there IS a chance she's just talking to the wrong door...since a lot of the doors are locked...and hard to suspect someone behind a locked door when no inmates should have keys. Could be the right door too, but let's see how these next posts go xD

• Love 2
  • ^ This 1
  • Haha 1

*Faceplants* Finally got my posts in today. x_x Let's see how long Archer gets to live before the peanut gallery goes taking pieces out of him.

Meanwhile Lucas' first time on a beach in probably a decade, and not a single smile on his face. : p 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

@Kissa@Gardsorm

I think I did that well enough.

I know you said in the bus but I couldn't think of a way to do that naturally given all that had been written so I hope a late-minute hang on works otherwise.

I'm someone who rolls with almost any situation, depending, so at least I would be okay with it. : p Can't answer for the GM though, she might have gone to sleep for the night.

I might sleep soon too, but want to put some work toward char 3 while I can before I let sleep claim me though. I may be late on the uptake, but still, welcome to the club and glad to have you in the game @AsBloodTurnsEverCold ^^

• Love 3

5 hours ago, diogora said:

Well there IS a chance she's just talking to the wrong door...since a lot of the doors are locked...and hard to suspect someone behind a locked door when no inmates should have keys. Could be the right door too, but let's see how these next posts go xD

All fair points, but then how much do any of the prisoners (or the average prisoner at least) know about the basement?  She probably does not know how many locked doors are down there (may have even missed others without knowing, in the dark).  She does not consider anything to be impossible right now under the circumstances, especially someone trying, maybe succeeding at finding shelter.  It DID happen after all, even if she could not guess the details (also, at this point she can't be positive there are no staff left yet, others could be hiding as far as she knows).

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1