Your new tit cow has arrived, sign here please

4 minutes ago, GirlyBoy❤️❤️ said:

Welcome sweetie, i guess you could call me your local cockslut. Though originally I'd only take Futa or girls. Vergil pretty much made understand I'd suck/fuck a male cock too. So I'd love to have fun with you or anyone else who sees this

I might know some futa tit cows....

2 minutes ago, PixelBoi said:

I'm sure someone will need some milk eventually. It is good for strong bones.

it sure is!

1 hour ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I would be happy to roleplay with you anytime, and milk sounds delicious~ Anyways, welcome to EcchiDreams and I hope you have fun!"

My barn is always open!

1 hour ago, Buio said:

If there's anything that Legend of Zelda has taught me, it;s that milk is great for your Health. Welcome to the Dream tit cow :)

Fresh milk is brilliant for your health!

• Community Administrator
On 01/01/2018 at 7:15 PM, Local Tit Cow said:

Hi everyone! 
Im new here and theres not much to say really, im pretty laid back and im always down to rp whenever.....or if you need some milk

Hello Local Tit Cow, welcome to EcchiDreams, and happy new year. My apologies for not replying sooner. I look forward to seeing you around, and as SMFoxy has said; if you need help - don't be afraid to ask for it.