Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rei Senpai

What whould your Rp character's Op / En / or theme song would be?

Rei Senpai

If your Roleplaying character had their own anime or any kind of drama series, what would their theme song would they have? if you want you can put in openings and endings too

REI WOULD BE:

Opening : Drop Pop Candy - REOL

Ending : Can you say all the Pokémon? - 96NEKO

Theme song : Tem Shop - Toby Fox

ummm... I, Ru, would be:

Opening : ロストワンの号哭  - REOL

Ending : アストロノーツ (Astrobauts) - Shiina Mota feat Miku Hatsune (REOL cover)

Theme song : Beyond the Odium (Short Mix) - Nattoshew -- Preface to RJT II & Rise in Revolt - Nattoshew -- Campaign for Real J-Trance Vol. 1

Laroy

I think mine personaly the start would be John cena’s theme because i rarely dm people anymore lol

Half way through is gonna be Daft punk harder faster stronger because it gets goood then

At the end its gonna be meme version of the ghostbusters theme song “Bustin makes me feel good”

onearmeddruid

Sonja theme in general: 

opening: 

ending: 

lVergill

Vergil would be:

Opening:

Ending: 

Theme song: Choose this one unsurely. xD

PinkKitten

Momo would probably be much happy much cheerful. At least, that's how she'd want you to see her even when things aren't going so well >A<

Opening: 

I guess I'd choose something upbeat...

Ending: 

She'd probably go with something light.

Theme: 

Probably something silly like 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Sunstone
      By Sunstone
      Woah, just in time for Halloween. Okay, so, we've all heard songs before...on the radio, on our phones, out in the streets, and pretty much everywhere in life. But what about the lesser-known, more bizarre stuff out there? I tend to listen to a lot of electronic music, and at times I do come across some tunes that might have a weird sound sample, or some quirky effect. I recently came across one that is quite easily one of the most bizarre songs I have ever heard. It's...well...just listen...

CAUTION: Following audio contains loud, harsh noise, and might be disturbing to some.

So~...What ~is~ the weirdest thing you have ever heard, personally?
    • sexualhealing456
      By sexualhealing456
      Title says it all, which adjectives and descriptive words are your favorites to use when roleplaying with people? I feel as if I keep picking from a small pool of words, so I'm trying to expand.  (My personal favorites are swirl, throb, and burst in no order or context lmao)

• cor4life
      By cor4life
      Now I'd like to have this roleplay in the messenger on here (since i will want it to get sexual and very detailed)
    • Erebian Ruler
      By Erebian Ruler
      Alright, here are the rules! 
      1) Someone puts up a few song lyrics from ANY song, even if it's a meme....except RickRoll. No RickRoll.
      2) Once the song lyrics are up, the person below can ask for only two hints.
      3) The lyrics can be from any genre, from Rock to Punk to Celtic, even to Musical....except High School Musical. 
      4) Fandom songs can be included.
      5) Songs/Lyrics can be in any language, as long as the poster puts up an english translation.

I'll start with an easy one!

"Headed on down to South Park, gonna have myself a time!" 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.