It came from the Darkness [Vergil x NyxAvatar69]

Mr. Seers stopped fiddling with the alarm clock when he heard Vergil, setting the clock down on the table and glancing around the cafe.  "Please, hold for a second." Mr. Seers said, reaching for a cane he had sitting next to his backpack.  He stood up and took a deep breath while he raised the cane.  "Open the gateway to nothingness, hide all sound from the prying eyes.  Gateway of Silence!" Mr. Seers said.  As he cast the spell, the cane in his hand began to glow, and once the spell was complete, the table and a small general area around it was surrounded by a bubble of light.  Once the task was done, Mr. Seers sat back down.  "This will keep any prying eyes or ears out of our conversation.  You never know who could be listening to us.  Now, where should I begin?  Ah, yes.  Nightmares, while I am unsure of their origins, I do know one thing.  They are born from the darkness in people, and are attracted to negativity.  Hatred, fear, doubt, the Nightmares seek these things." Mr. Seers began, reaching for his backpack and pulling out a notebook.  He moved aside some of the clock parts to set the notebook down on the table, opening it up to reveal what looked like a chart.  "Nightmares come in ranks, from E to A.  The lower class Nightmares are fairly simple minded, as you saw yesterday.  The higher ranked ones are far smarter, and as a result, extremely dangerous.  Now, do you have any questions before we proceed?" Mr. Seers said.

Mr. Seer stops my next comment as he raises his hand to me which cause me to sight at his usual weird line of thinking which made my mind puzzle at what really going on inside his head and watch him pull out a cane next to this backpack. I cross my arm while leaning back in the chair to see him getting up to do something unusual as the sound of deep breathing could be heard and follow up by an enchantment of some sort like he was casting a spell. The strong illumination of his cane was something unexpected while the appearance of a light bubble surrounds the perimeter of the table shock me and remain silent at his predicament as I just witness something unnatural. The man sat down at the table while I became confused by that little trick and began speaking about the Nightmare which quickly made me focus on that particular subject. The word hatred and doubts quickly hit home as those things were attracting to that feeling which was a problem since I was feeling just that and glancing at Saffy since I need to talk about this with her. He began asking our questions which made me gulp as I finally have what I desire, intel about what truly is happening right now but I keep it brief and knowing the first thing first. 

"Tell about our power and yours? Where did you get them and why do we have it in the first place?" I ask. 

"Tell me, do you remember hearing about a disaster seven years ago where an entire town was nearly obliterated in a single night?  I used to teach at a high school in that town.  It was destroyed by an extremely powerful Nightmare.  My power happened to awaken on that day, and since then, I have been studying and searching for ways to improve my power.  I tend to call my power nothingness, as I have yet to scratch the surface of it's potential.  It is like your powers.  You are still growing, and with proper practice, your powers will improve and more abilities will awaken.  However...fighting Nightmares is dangerous work.  Any fight could be your last, and I have yet to perfect the Retry Clock.  I ask that you both be extremely careful if you intend to choose the path of Nightmare Slayers." Mr. Seers explained.  The way he spoke about the incident, despite leaving out details, was much different than how he was whenever he talked to himself.  He sounded serious for once, like just talking about the incident bothered him greatly.

"I hear some bit and piece about that? What about it?" I ask, curious.

I answer his sudden question about that incident that happens seven years ago since I was young back when that happens so it didn't come crucial at the very moment and hardly asking questions about the incident as well. We listen to his explanation as mention him being a local resident of that forgotten place which shocks me to the very least and easily confirms this due to his knowledge about those nightmares while not so long ago witness his power. While Mr. Seer exposition continues, the sudden subject of a "work" relating to this Nightmare slaying and him acting so serious made my mind became baffled at the thought of so much intel throw at me. My elbow rests on the table as I rub my eyes from the information I managed to gather from that speech and how this Nightmare thing was here all the way back then.

"I don't think fighting those things is the life I want to live with Saffy, so I want to avoid those things as much as possible and hopefully lived a normal life with her. We died once, I don't think I want to relieve that again but I will use this power and train if any does show up." I explicated.

"It may not be that simple.  We as humans aren't exactly predictable beings.  Negativity can run through us at any moment, attracting Nightmares.  They may not target you directly, but your friends and loved ones can be targets.  There may also be threats in this world besides the Nightmares.  If normal people learn of your powers, they may try to take advantage of you.  Now, do you have any other questions?  I won't be able to maintain this barrier for much longer." Mr. Seers pointed out.

• Like 1

I remain silent as he mentioned our life already too deep to turn away from this which was something I didn’t want for Saffy to experience and lay back in my chair a bit stun. My hand slowly reach for Saffy as I hold her very dearly and have the strength to continue with this while also showing some affection to my love one. The gentle soft, warm hand of Saffy made me feel at ease and look at Mr. Seers.

”If escaping isn’t the answer then could you teach us how properly use our power? You have experience on this stuff so any help will do in order to prevail against anything that come to me and Saffy.” I state.

The barrier began to slowly appear and reappear as the time was coming to his limit as he explained. The mention of human coming to us just to seek of our power was a curse and the most likely scenerio because of human greed with knowledge of the unknown while acquiring such say power.

Mr. Seers looked away.  "I'm sorry, but I cannot.  I can only use my own power for a very limited time each day because of the incident, and even then, your powers are your own.  Only you can learn how they work and how they can grow into something more.  Even so...you two worked together to defeat a D class Nightmare on your first time out.  You have much more potential then I have.  The most I can do is aid you with my inventions." Mr. Seers replied.  He started to gather up the clock pieces, chucking them into his bag just as the barrier dissapeared.  From the look of things, nobody in the cafe seemed to notice the barrier, as if time outside the barrier itself was at a standstill.  "I will say one final thing, though." Mr. Seers began, looking at Saffron, who had spent the entire time looking down at the table in silence, likely thinking over something.  "Feelings of hopelessness attract the Nightmares as well.  Keep that in mind.  Now, I should be going.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call." Mr. Seers said, taking a business card out of his pocket and setting it down on the table.  Once that last bit of business was concluded, Mr. Seers gathered up his things and left.

I look at the card Mr. Seer drop in the table so I can take it since we are going to need this machinery to help us with the quest of beating those nightmares and focusing my entire attention to Saffy. My heart aches as she remains silent throughout the conversation which made me worry and throwing any doubts I have since that won't help me in curing my girlfriend. I grab both of her hands as I have a way to make her understand how much I love since I am a virgin and wanted to give that symbol of love to the right girl which was Saffy right here. 

"Saffy, please...look at me...I love you and I want to talk to you about something important." I explain. 

I didn't care if people were watching this but I lean forward to kiss my future wife on her lips just like our first time and hugging her with my arms wrap around her to make her feel safe. The warmness of her body press on mine while feeling her heartbeat drum wildly at my little stun but I continue for our sake and understanding her as I show her my love to her. 

At first, Saffron wasn't sure how to react.  The earlier feelings of fear she had felt for Vergil vanished in nearly an instant, but she glanced around, noticing people were watching.  "Um...Vergil.  Can we continue this...somewhere else?  People are watching." Saffron quietly said, quiet enough so that Vergil could hear her.  She kept her eyes on Vergil, and even though her whole face was bright red, she smiled a bit.

I see her blushing as a tomato but smiling at my kiss which was something she really ned and made me quite happy for her to be enjoying my bold move on her. Saffy mention about the people watching which wasn't a problem but my girlfriend did so I gently pull her to escape this place and we slowly walk out of this Cafe since this place hold back memories for my Saffy. I smile as I took her to the nearest Alleyway as a rush of wild take over me as I wanted to do something only I wanted to do with her and losing my virginity to Saffy was just that. The somewhat hidden part of alley keeps us hidden from the people's eyes and stop to kiss Saffy soft on her lips. 

"Saffy, I am sorry for not talking more about my feeling and not talking with you about the problem I am having. In fact, I really do love you since you mean the world to me and the only reason I want to be strong is that I want to protect my future." I spoke, pausing for a bit, "The future as in you..." I smile, blushing.

I felt a lot better for telling Saffy my honest feeling and my problem as I hold her hand tight as my body became warm just by her near me. My head slowly leans toward her lips as I kiss her passionately and removing one hand to caress her cheek ever so gently. 

"Vergil, I-" Saffron tried to say before Vergil kissed her.  For a moment, she remembered what Mr. Seers had said about hopelessness being able to attract Nightmares.  'Maybe...I was wrong.  Vergil is Vergil.  The same Vergil I fell in love with.  The same Vergil who I want to protect.  I...don't want him to have to fight alone for our future.' Saffron thought to herself while she wrapped her arms around Vergil, letting herself enjoy the moment, mostly because she was unsure if they would ever have the chance to ever again.

I felt her hand wrapping around me as I felt her big breast press on my chest as we enjoy our kiss and letting our saliva being exchanged among our tongue which was constantly poking around to find something to do. We began to continue kissing as our saliva began leaking from our mouth as it slowly descends from our lips and into the cold floor below us. The lust has made my Saffy going with the flow as I slowly began to caress her soft breast and began to slowly guide her toward our love soon enough. Feeling Saffy's breast made me quite surprise at how big she was since she was filling my hand with ease and slowly making them jiggles to my gentle touch while rubbing her slowly erect nipple from the stimulation of my hands. I became excited and happy to do this stuff with Saffy since I knew I will spend my entire life with her as my wife. 

Saffron blushed a bit when she suddenly felt Vergil's hand caress her breast.  While normally she would try to stop someone if they tried such a thing, but at that moment, Saffron didn't seem to mind or really care.  She was perfectly willing to give her first time to Vergil.  She broke away from the kiss for a brief moment to catch her breath before leaning forward and kissing Vergil again.

Saffy reaction was rather cute as she moan from my gentle touch of her bosoms and really enjoying which made me worry but after seeing her now, I am confident I can make her feel good. Our lips separating and meeting as Saffy craves for some love from me as our tongue stick like glue inside or out. The sound of wet tongue thrashing and twirling as we indulge ourselves to the pleasure of making each other feel happy. My strong hand began to lower down to being her short up to reveal her bra and remove that down to see her raw breast with her erect nipple clearly Excited. I separated from Saffy’s greedy tongue as I smile and chuckle a bit at her body reacting so lewdly.

“Were you expecting this kind of event between Saffy?” I teased.

My warm hand circulating around her pink nipple as the cold wing hit her soft skin and making her feel this sensation a lot better than touching through the fabric.

Saffron slowly shook her head in response.  "I...never thought we would be doing these kinds of things so soon, but..." Saffron started, leaning forward and kissing Vergil on the cheek.  "Even so, if it's with you, I wouldn't mind.  I want you to be the one to have my first time, Vergil.  I may not be very good, but...um..." Saffron trailed off, her whole face turning red.  "W-what you're doing right now...feels really good.  Um...is there any way I can make you feel good too, Vergil?  It wouldn't be fair if only I got the chance..." Saffron said with her usual shy voice, clearly embarrassed to be saying such things.

• Love 1

I blush as she mentions her first time which made me quite the lucky man to have her chastity and smile softly as I have my virginity too. "Me neither, I would never imagine Saffy doing such lewd things to me and for me to give my virginity to you as well," I spoke.  The sudden boldness of Saffy to wanting for me to feel good despite my hand wrapping around her big breasts and looking really cute which was something only I experience. "How about we start something slow and easy for sweety~" I lustfully spoke. I gently grab her hand as I guide toward my bulging cock building and throbbing for my girlfriend to ease my aching dick. The gentle touch of her fingers was so good and making her feel everything within my clothing was a teased. "Saffy...lick me and unravel my cock..." I softly spoke.

Saffron blushed a little bit, unused to hearing such a lustful voice from Vergil. She nodded and slowly slid down to her knees. It took her a few moments to prepare herself before she slowly pulled down Vergil's pants. She moved back a bit when she saw how big his dick was. She lightly put her hand on Vergil's dick while she looked up at him. "Um...Vergil? Is it suppose to be this big?" Saffron asked before turning back down to Vergil's cock. As she asked her question, she slowly rubbed her hand up and down his shaft. Saffron turned her head a bit and licked the tip a few times before she opened her mouth and started taking his dick into her mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

My body shakes as I see Saffy kneeling down to me as I felt quite thrilled and her moment of preparing for the lust was cute. She became surprised at my large, throbbing cock standing in front of her and looking at me to ask about the length.

“No, it is just me and also, I am becoming very excited to see you kneeling down.” I smile.

The soft sensation of her gentle hand rubbing my shaft and glance down to began licking my tip with her wet tongue. Seeing my girlfriend doing this kind of thing to me, I became happy until suddenly it changes from good to great and suddenly feeling her soggy mouth taking my length very slowly. I let a soft moan at her sudden devouring of my thick cock and grabbing her hair as my leg were like jelly for a moment.

“God! Saffy you are something...” I pant.

The wetness of her saliva coating my large cock as she tries her best to make me feel good and smile proudly at my soft moaning. I could tell she was a beginner from the way she was doing it but even so, it was great since it was Saffy doing it and feeling her tongue wrapping around me quite lovingly. The sound of panting began to show on me as she was slowly getting the hang of it and remaining quite still as she took me happy just to make me feel good about her blowjob. "Saffy...you are doing...great...so good..." I pant.

Saffron was happy to be praised on what she was doing, even if she felt she wasn't doing a very good job due to her lack of his experience. As she went on, she took the sounds of Vergil's panting as a sign that she was doing a good job and started to go a bit faster once she started getting the hang of it.

Suddenly, Saffy began going hard on me and sucking me fast as well which cause me to moan at this blowjob of my girlfriend. My hand moves toward her head as I pant heavily now from her wet mouth devouring my cock and her wet tongue coiling around me so wholeheartedly that it felt so good.

"Saffy, this is too good...I am going to get addicted to sex and more importantly...you.." I moan.

The lewd, grunting sound of Saffy was making my body shake and her mouth taking me whole which was quite impressed. My cock throb inside of her wet throat as my stench painted her entire mouth and not forgetting the taste of my sweaty dick. I couldn't stop my climax any longer as this was my last resist from Saffy's strong sucking and her blushing expression from seeing and hearing me enjoying her first blowjob.

"S-Saffy...I am cumming soon..." I spoke, struggling.