10 minutes ago, Yuuto Hiroshige said:

よろしくね (yoroshiku’ne) please to meet you ^~^

Ill be sure to help you however I can.

Domo domo domo! (My Japanese vocabulary is weeb level; forgive me XD)

Thank you very much!

9 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Hello, and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here, and I hope you find what you want here. If you need any help, or have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.

Thank you (and to everyone) for the warm welcome!! There's a lot to explore so I'm still sniffing around =w=

9 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Welcome to the site! I hope to see you around and always ask our helpful staff around for questions, they have purple color on their name.

Also, you sort of reminds of someone but that was just my perspective of things. xD

Thank you! Everyone has been so nice and helpful :3

And ou? I'm curious owo 

Just now, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I've already extended my greetings, but I'm happy to do so again ^_^ Welcome to EcchiDreams, love. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I can guarantee that I will be rated X at almost every minute that I'm online, but please don't let that intimidate you ^_^"

Yush~ Thank you!! :3 And oh, well I'm sure that's a plus rather than a negative!! >w>

2 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

Welcome, PinkKitten, to EcchiDreams. Sorry for being so late to welcome you.
PG is the last thing you have to worry about here. xD
Looking forward to seeing you around the forums, and should you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask.

Sweet Dreams~

Hi!! Thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you!

Oh yes, things are wonderfully open here >w> It's been quite fun so far.

Thank you again and I'll be sure to do that! (Probably will happen at some point since I'm still finding my way around hehe)

Just now, Mysthero said:

-is like super late to this- Hi! And Welcome! Look forward to writing with you sometime!

Hello!! Nice to meet you and I look forward to writing with you too!