The Life’s Struggles [Vergil x ~Ava-chan~]

“Well....that depend on what they want to do and how much they trust each other to do it.” Vergil reply.

He wasn’t sure if Yui was the type of person to enjoy a simple date or just following her lust to have just sex. His thoughts made him remain silent as they walk together toward her house without any plan nor guidance on what to do from here beside Yui’s next comment about the subject.

“Karaoke?” Vergil read.

He look at the building that Yui was pointing as he think about it and it was plain obvious that he has no reason to venture into that building from the extreme studies. He put his right hand into his pocket as while rubbing his left with his chin and looking very unconfident about it.

”I am horrible singer Yui, I will make the scene and you look bad when I step into the spotlight.” Vergil reply.

In truth he wasn’t good but he did want to spend his time with his girlfriend and have a reason to be with her.

Vergil smile as Yui pull his sleeve rather cutely and her smile made her nod without any hesitation since she did have a point. He grabs hold of her hand as he pulls Yui into the Karaoke and orders a private room just for the two of them. It took a while for the two of them to arrive at their room as the plasma tv and microphones were set for the two of them to start singing their heart out. He began scrolling down the monitor as he picks up the controller to see a variety of music being display and not knowing a single one here which was a problem to him. 

"What should we play as our first song?" Vergil ask.

Vergil was caught off guard by the sudden music as he follows her lead while watching her being happy and swaying her hips rather hot which made me blush at the sight. He shook his head as he watches the screen to sing along as best as possible and ensuring he will make some sort of good expression for Yui. The long song came to an end as Vergil sight with relief as the crowd began to cheer and becoming relax knowing he manage to do it right. 

"I can't believe I manage to sing...." Vergil mutter, blushing. 

“W-What!? I don’t know....” Vergil blush.

He was rather happy to get complimented by Yui since he did his best and unsure on leading up front. Yui has a beautiful voice so it was pretty obvious she had the potential to be a goddess to his eyes and one of the many reason he love her.

Vergil smile at Yui trying so hard to cheer him up which was sweet of her to do and raise his confidence to take the lead. His hand lay on top of her as he slowly pick one of his own song from a certain band and take the microphone while taking the front spotlight. 

“Are you ready, Yui?” Vergil spoke, bold.

Vergil began singing with Yui together as one which was something he never experiences with a girl and was smiling the entire song as it comes to an end. He began to pant heavily as the song came to an end and looking at Yui with a smile since she believes in him and his potential to grow from his shell. 

"You know, I am falling for you again.." Vergil spoke. 

Vergil blushes at Yui question while grabbing a bottle of water as he looks at his reflection from the bottle and thinks about his past when he has a strong feeling for Yui. 

"Nevermind..." He chuckles, "Forget what I say, we are only acting our part and that it, right?" Vergil ask. 

He remains silent at his own question as he foolishly try to hide his true feeling from Yui and he feared of being rejected since he has enjoyed the little time he has with her right now. 

The two spend the rest of the afternoon singing and laughing together. Yui stretches out as they leave the building. "Ahh, I can't believe it's been so long since I did Karaoke! Promise we will go again?" She says smiling up at him. Looking around, she notices how late it has gotten.

"Wow, it's dark already. Would you mind walking me home?" Yui grips his arm lightly, pulling herself against him. She nuzzles into him as a slight breeze passes, a bit chilly as the sun has gone down.

Vergil smile at Yui acting rather sweet and clinging to his arm like a real girlfriend would do so his hand instinctively caress her hair sweetly while giving her a warm smile back. 

"Of course, it is my job as your boyfriend to make sure my girl is being taken care of and we can come here anytime she desires." Vergil answer. 

He grip his hand into her as they walk together into the cold of the night as people barely walk in the dark streets while feeling her soft head press on his shoulder and sleeping like pure maiden while he took care of her. The long walk was sweet as they sadly reach Yui home and ending their date as he took her to her door while frowning. 

"I guess this is where we part way, huh?" Vergil ask. 

Vergil smile at her girlfriend acting sweetly while hearing her giggle like a little girl which was rare and putting his hand on his cheek to still feel her warm love implanted on his cheek. It took him a while for him to leave her front yard as he returns tome fantasizing about Yui and quickly sleep the night happily knowing he made her happy last night. 

The next morning came, Vergil left his home early than usual with a smile lingering from last night and meeting his girlfriend at the main entrance as usual. 

Yui sits on the front steps of the school, chatting with her friends. The girls are crowded around her, each trying to ask her a different question about her relationship. Yui recounts their date last night, to laughs and awws. She stands up, noticing Vergil' s arrival. Yui gestures to him, beckoning him over.

Vergil notices Yui gesturing him which was odd since her friends were still around her and they all look at him weirdly as he blushes at them all looking at him like that. Still, he needs to act his part as her boyfriend so he put a confident facade for Yui and began walking up to her.

"What's wrong Yui?" Vergil ask, curious. 

Vergil became a bit shocked but mostly happy to see Yui so affectionate today while her friend began to look at him and examine him which cause him to blush a bit at their strong gaze. He quickly shakes his though to become his part as her perfect boyfriend and smile brightly as he salutes the girls. 

"Yup~ Yui is my girlfriend that I love and the one I truly love." I answer.