Rinny Ish Here Deshu~! OwO

"Hello, and welcome to EcchiDreams! We Dreamers all sincerely hope that you enjoy all of your well spent time with all of us here in our roleplaying paradise; our own special little corner of the internet ^_^ If you ever need any sort of help, or have any kinds of questions that need to be answered, then please don't hesitate to come to me or any of our extremely wonderful EcchiDreams staff (members with purple names) for any assistance or guidance ^_^ I wish you happy roleplays, and sweet dreams~"

"Just my standard greeting, don't mind me ^_^"

3 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here. If you need any help, or just have a question please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.

Awigatou pokey pokey person! OwO 

JK JK XD That ish my first impression on you deshuuu~★ A person who pokes a lot!

• Community Administrator

To help with any confusion... Rinny and @Rachel Chan are actually the same person. They've been now been merged. I won't say what exactly but further action has been taken.

On 14/04/2018 at 14:04, Rachel Chan said:

Ohayou deshu~!

Although they are lucky they didn't get banned for that. ~shudder~ 🙃