Hi, I am kinda new

• Senior Staff

Hi there! I've noticed you poking around in the statuses. Welcome to our community! I see that you've already made a thread in the roleplayer's bulletin board, so there's no need to point you there. I would suggest participating in some threads on the community index in order to get to know some more people! Why don't you tell us some more about yourself? ^^

Just now, Aura said:

Hi there! I've noticed you poking around in the statuses. Welcome to our community! I see that you've already made a thread in the roleplayer's bulletin board, so there's no need to point you there. I would suggest participating in some threads on the community index in order to get to know some more people! Why don't you tell us some more about yourself? ^^

I  just became 18 years old, I prefer women but can still go either way.... and my favorite color is purple.