Hello everyone.! My name is kimiko yami saki kira. Who amI you say.? Iam just a 23YearOld Female looking for to roleplay. 

I love roleplay sexual  and not sexual as well. Wanna come Roleplay with me.? Inbox me if you want to discuss a role-play with me.

Iam rarely new on here, I do hope you enjoy my time. 

I like to role-play versatile.If you don't know where that means I have it written in my profile.

I play more than one role which is: Dom x sub,Ero,Romantic,S&M,Mistress and many more other.

I'm not looking for no type of BS as well I want a real roleplay one that could fill a fantasy and desires. it just can't be so mean a sex without any words oh baby is not going to do it for me no offense. I hope you enjoy my time. 

Aslo looking for a MxF,FxF Role-players Nice to meet all of you...! 

Sincerely Yours:

KIMIKO YAMI SAKI KIRA                               

Hi there D&L Crimson Soul~! ...Or Crimson? ...Or Soul? Crimson Soul?? Any preferred nicknames? Sorry... x//3

Welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see you here in our community, and I'm also glad to see an introduction post from you on the Welcome Forum! Very colourful and stylised, I'm liking it~. ^-^

Hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for here, and possibly even more! We hope you have a great time here Dreaming with us~, and please don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member (our names are in
purple!) if you need help or have any questions! 

Happy Dreaming~.

Archived