Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

15 minutes ago, luck588 said:

For some time before I found my identity I was extra fragile like I never been a symbol of masculinity every time someone would question that I would get angry and most times I would try to hit them, my luck was that I mainly studied with boys, but knowing I'm not straight and that I don't really identify as a man 100% of the time made me way less fragile now I have only my natural anxiety to blame for all my failings in my romantic life hahahahah

😃 I mean you seem like a good person and that matters to me more than anything.

Also your asshole, at least, is resilient, I found it could take quite a pounding ❤️

4 minutes ago, luck588 said:

Thanks, and like I just don't want to have to be the one that has to do all the "hard work". Like I want to be the one that has to be "convinced " to go on a  date and not the one doing the other way around, sorry for downing the mood so let's talk boobs I like all shapes and sizes 

Well we are continents apart and I'm in a RL relationship but I would love to pursue you RP wise.

Pulls out a rose. "Hey cutie, would go on a date with me please???" Hands you the Rose and kisses you on the cheek shyly.

1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

Well we are continents apart and I'm in a RL relationship but I would love to pursue you RP wise.

Pulls out a rose. "Hey cutie, would go on a date with me please???" Hands you the Rose and kisses you on the cheek shyly.

(Pushes glasses well technically we are in the same continent ) I blush and pick the rose "Yes my dear "

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel's long blonde hair halos her head in the sunlight and she blushes and adjusts her school girl skirt.

"W-where do you want to go for our date?"

"Amusement park I want to ride a Rolle coaster with you " Luck is not really tall just 5'7 and do to his weight (271lbs I lost around 11lbs since quarantine begin) he is more then chubby his hair is dark brown such as his eyes he has a big head but a tinny face small eyes small ears small nose and small mouth (felt like a he for this ) He is wearing a plain black shirt cargo shorts and flipflops 

1 minute ago, luck588 said:

"Amusement park I want to ride a Rolle coaster with you " Luck is not really tall just 5'7 and do to his weight (271lbs I lost around 11lbs since quarantine begin) he is more then chubby his hair is dark brown such as his eyes he has a big head but a tinny face small eyes small ears small nose and small mouth (felt like a he for this ) He is wearing a plain black shirt cargo shorts and flipflops 

Angel is 5'2 and weights 108 pounds, she has honey blonde hair, a heart shaped face and sky blue eyes. Her body is slim and coltish and her breasts small but round and firm. Her belly is flat and she has a several inch thigh gap.  Her legs are proportionally long and firm and silky smooth.

"Ok! Anything you want!" She says and takes Luck's hand giddily. "Let's go!"

2 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel is 5'2 and weights 108 pounds, she has honey blonde hair, a heart shaped face and sky blue eyes. Her body is slim and coltish and her breasts small but round and firm. Her belly is flat and she has a several inch thigh gap.  Her legs are proportionally long and firm and silky smooth.

"Ok! Anything you want!" She says and takes Luck's hand giddily. "Let's go!"

Luck's heart is pounding as he grabs Angel's hands they go to the park it's Disney world in sunny Orlando "I wish they would allow me to have a princes day " 

1 minute ago, luck588 said:

Luck's heart is pounding as he grabs Angel's hands they go to the park it's Disney world in sunny Orlando "I wish they would allow me to have a princes day " 

She was still wearing her high school uniform and undid the top three buttons of it giving her neck and breasts some breathing room in the Florida heat. "What is a Prince's day? I have never been here before!"

Just now, Eros Angel said:

She was still wearing her high school uniform and undid the top three buttons of it giving her neck and breasts some breathing room in the Florida heat. "What is a Prince's day? I have never been here before!"

"Is when they let you try all the dresses of a disney princeses and you have tea with then and some other stuff "

Just now, luck588 said:

"Is when they let you try all the dresses of a disney princeses and you have tea with then and some other stuff "

"Oh yes! Let's do that! I want to wear Jasmine's clothes!" She unbound her hair and golden locks were blown into Luck's face momentarily, where he smelled the floral and menthol scent of a Tea Tree shampoo in her hair. "Whoops! Sorry!" Angel said brushing her hair back with her left hand, her voice like the tinkling of silver bells.