I just joined!

ABOUT ME: Male, 31, multiple paragraph perfered per message, and I have been RPing for 10 years now. I usually will not post on the weekends. With two in diapers, married, 6 dogs, active duty life, etc I just need those two days to reset. I will notify you instantly if I am dropping out of the RP. I won't just Ghost you. I will do MxM, FxF, FxM, or MxF. I have no issue with those wishing to be a anthro, furry, etc. So if you don't see a pairing here you are looking for, PM me.

All of the following can be heavy smut or zero smut. Also, we can switch back and forth at any time. Just let me know.

CONTENT
- Plots
- Pairings
- Anime/shows
- Pictures

Plot 1: 
Setting- Mosel Iraqi 2007, June, 20th. The large scale conflicts and battles of the War have wound to a close and the more complex detail of managing social projects, rebuilding government systems, and protecting the cibilian population falls on the shoulders of young leaders and new soldiers. Already 9 months into a year long deployment, D.Co 1-12 Cav Tank Company is flying in replacement after a mortar attack on their small COP (combat outpost).

The unit is made up of 16 tanks, 2 humvees, a M113, and 36 personnel. Their base is little more then a fortified mosque inside a small town outside of the main city of Mosel some 10 miles West. The base is only 400 meters at its widest and the tanks parked inside offer most of their protection.

MC: In addition to me playing almost all soldiers in the base, my main character will be Jullian Graves. A young 28 year old Tank Commander and now Platoon Sergeant for 3rd platoon (nicknamed 3rd herd). He is one of 3 platoon Sergeants but the only one currently without a LT. At 5'7, 160 he is a lean athletic man but not some monster of a man. From NC he has a bit if a twang when he is angery but other wise hides his accent. 

Character positions open for females in 2007: 
Combat reporter (military or civilian)
EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
Non-Combat (military Intel) LT
Combat Medic

Character Positions open for Males:
Tank Commander
Gunner
Loader
Driver
Platoon Leader LT
(Any of the above jobs for Females)

Purpose: To use this realistic setting to create meaningful stories to convey in the best way I can the strong bonds between people in combat, the up hill battle to leave a positive change in the area, the pain of lose, and emptiness of hallow victories. This RP does have an end point. In 3 months Characters will come come to the parade field to friends, family, or just each other. So if your ready, your deployment... starts... now!

Plot 2: 
Setting- 1953, Chicago, October 3rd. The gun running, gambling racket, and political extortion of the Mafia is a well known evil and one the Police Force is currently struggling with. Don David Callion is a young 50 year old man who has finally managed some semblance of peace. At least enough to be feared and start making the family rich again in its irganization and set of friends. This is in no short part because of the man who saved his life and the life if his family in Italy. 

MC- Robert Brown was a young 18 year old man when he broke ranks to chase a fleeing Tank heading to destroy a large farm outside Sicily. Earning him the debt of the later Don. Now at 25 he is the must trusted arm of the Don. Robert's job is interal affairs. If someone in the family is misbehaving they get a visit from "The Bloodhound". But this life of war and violence has lead Robert to drink to deal with his shell shock (what PTSD would later take the place of). 

Purpose- Concerned his most loyal man is starting to loose his grip on reality the Don chooses to partner him up with YC. During this time its clear Robert is blindly following orders. The Don's motives are questionable, and soon sides will have to be taken. Will there be a quiet porch by the beach somewhere for our characters after this or will the life claim what it will from men in a life of violence and Sin.

Plot 3:
Setting- Modern Day Japan, September 7th, Senior Class 443 at Tokyo High. Rescently a new student has joined the class. Recently there as been some increase in violent deaths of thugs, violent criminal, and even some students at the school. Police are often see coming to the school now or asking questions. All that people know is that most of the victumes were not the best people to say the lease. Witness say that they typically heard very loud music during the attacks.

MC- Mark Williams is a transfer student from the States. His father is currently working at the defense Ministry. Enrolled in this Prestigious school Mark only knows enough Japanese to get by. Keeping to himself mostly he more often then not has his ear buds in. Mark is struggling not with puberty, colleges, or finding a girl. He is struggling with a sickness. He us a serial killer. Inside him is a vast darkness and a hunger to feed it. Constantly on his phone he has to seek out what he beleives as evil. Though the jump from murder to just a common jerk could be seen in dry spells. His attachment to music during is both to camouflage the act and sets the tone for his battle.

Purpose: YC can be of your choosing and choose to do what they will. Become a target, a friend, help, report, or hunt. This is an RP for the creatively flexable.

Plot 4: 
The year is 3012. Humanity has collonized most of our solar system at this point. We have just learn to harness the power of our local star the sun. War is still present and petty racisum is now more on a planetary scale and not so much a heritage one. We are still to simple human we once and probably always will be.

The human race has eveloved thanks to genomic therapy. Splicing in peices of animals bit by bit, human look to be a cross of many things. Sharing many health benefits from it. Of course thanks to so much complecation of genes reproduction is lab based now and intercourse is more recreational now a days.

But orbiting Titan (on of Jupiter's moons) are two beings to thank for most of the advantages of today. YC and MC do not know each other. But we have been sleeping next to each other in this orbiting lab for 300 years. Having gone to seek cancer treatment years ago, our records were lost during the great planetary war. Now, the Jupiter secret science center know for it's break through Gene threopy,parmasuticals, and human advancement projects have been using us for these many years as unwilling and undocumented test subjects. We are perfect physical beings thanks to the testing. Hightend senses, rapidly thinking brains, extreme physical ability, and cosmetically perfect.

Once again conflict finds us in this deep sleep. As the research center takes damage from a pirating ship; that is taking advantage of a battle going on between Jupiter and Venus, our tanks loose oxygen and spill us out into the blinding light of a white medical suit. Flashing red lights throughout the ship hide the Alert of our waking up. We are living proof of crimes against humanity. Jupiter and all those who do business with the planet seek to see us dead.

Knowledge of our past is wiped away and will only come to us slowly with time. We need to run! Will we join the war? Seek to explore new reaches of space, start a new life?

This is a furry/anthro RP. I figured I had to have a least one.

Plot 5: Harem based

This can be a reverse Harem, normal Harem, or a combination. It can have furries/Anthro/Trans/Alien, there are so many different was to play this and of course AI can play many many different characters. I only ask that which ever way we do this RP that YC or MC collects them one at a time to develop the characters.

I would live a post apocalypse Harem RP were YC collects warriors to surround yourself with. There would be other groups out in the waste pand to defeat or absorb as well. This would allow me to use the tactical Asian girls I want to play so basing this in Korea, China, or Japan would he awesome.

Or the classic midevil Harem where a royal sneaks out away from their spouse to go collect people to put into their secret stash of characters. For this one it's ok to harm or kill of characters at the wime of YC.

This is a very fluid open idea.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SIMPLE PAIRINGs

M Alien x female
M Alien x Male
F Alien x Female
F Alien x Male or any variation
King/Prince x Queen/Princess or any pairing combination of this
Demon x Hunter
Any Family Combination
Trans x Male or Female

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ANIME/SHOW- must create your own OOC. We are just using the plot and world.

- Berserk
- SAO
- Claymore
- Outlaw Star
- Supernatural-

- Gunslinger Girl

- Pokemon
- Digimon
- Gundam Wing
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Black Lagoon
- Fate Stay the Night